The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old September 28th, 2012 (05:18 PM). Edited September 28th, 2012 by Vinniursa.
Vinniursa
Unhatched Egg

I'm Vinniursa, I've been into the pokeman thing since the good days of Red, Blue, and Yellow. I came here because I wanted to reignite the old flame I had for pokemon and perhaps explore the fabled online community it had with the as well as meeting other pokemaniacs. And yes I'm one of the few to still have their first wave of pokedolls to come to the USA (the KFC collectables) its a bit worn but Vela (Vulpix) is still good looking :3

Aside from this I look forward to being a part of this community!

Aside from that I'm a Rocketeer so Team Rocket all the way, Magma had cool outfits too >_<
Old September 28th, 2012 (05:50 PM).
Hikamaru
osha osha
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinniursa View Post
I'm Vinniursa, I've been into the pokeman thing since the good days of Red, Blue, and Yellow. I came here because I wanted to reignite the old flame I had for pokemon and perhaps explore the fabled online community it had with the as well as meeting other pokemaniacs. And yes I'm one of the few to still have their first wave of pokedolls to come to the USA (the KFC collectables) its a bit worn but Vela (Vulpix) is still good looking :3

Aside from this I look forward to being a part of this community!

Aside from that I'm a Rocketeer so Team Rocket all the way, Magma had cool outfits too >_<
Hi Vinniursa, welcome to PC!

I'm Hikari, and I have been here for 18 months and I have already made a lot of friends.

I have been a Pokefan since 1999, and my fave Pokemon is Oshawott.

Why don't you tell us what sections you like? Or you can get started by going to the PC Adoption Center where our NU/W mod Cirno will assign you a partner based on what you're interested in.

If you ever need to talk with someone fun, I'm always open for VM conversations on my profile. I know how to handle new users which is a good thing.

Have fun and remember to contact a mod if you need help!

- Hikari10
Old September 28th, 2012 (11:05 PM).
Aryan143
The Fennekin Fan!

Nature: Modest
Hi, Vinniursa. Welcome to pokecommunity. I am Aryan here to welcome you. I have joined pokecommunity from July. Have fun Here!

Please click both of these links once in a day and help us grow:

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links