< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops ◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Reply Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #76    
Old December 8th, 2012 (8:15 PM).
何贤豪's Avatar
何贤豪 何贤豪 is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 258
In response to your CMT request...I'd like your DW Politoed and your DW Dragonite.
Later, when we trade, can you transfer my DW Jolteon to my White 2 so I can clone?
·Friend Code·My Claims·
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #77    
Old December 8th, 2012 (10:49 PM).
skywolf's Avatar
skywolf skywolf is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Gender: Female
Posts: 7
Can i have the shiny litwick as well as the pichu what do you want for litwick
pokemon black fc:1077 7031 2346
pokemon black 2 fc:2709 9883 0014
Reply With Quote
  #78    
Old December 9th, 2012 (7:14 AM).
Juiceball's Avatar
Juiceball Juiceball is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Ireland
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 4
Hi, could I please have a Pichu?
Reply With Quote
  #79    
Old December 9th, 2012 (11:55 AM).
Satycorn89's Avatar
Satycorn89 Satycorn89 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 67
Hi! Can I have the shiny Skarmory, if you still have it?? Please PM me if you still have it, and I'll give you my offers.

Pokemon White Friend Code: 4213 2543 6289
Reply With Quote
  #80    
Old December 9th, 2012 (2:59 PM).
masaru3's Avatar
masaru3 masaru3 is offline
Chespin, I choose you!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Portugal
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Posts: 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainy Garden of Fire View Post
In response to your CMT request...I'd like your DW Politoed and your DW Dragonite.
Later, when we trade, can you transfer my DW Jolteon to my White 2 so I can clone?
Hm, nevermind about the Jolteon. I can breed them. What ball is he in? What's his nature? And IVs?
I don't have any politoeds or Dragonites, but I can breed you DW dratinis and poliwags. Females. Which one do you prefer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skywolf View Post
Can i have the shiny litwick as well as the pichu what do you want for litwick
Sure, you can have the pichu. What's a good time for you to trade? What's your timezone?
The shiny litwick is not for free, depends on what you have to offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiceball View Post
Hi, could I please have a Pichu?
Yeah What's a good time for you to trade? What's your timezone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou View Post
Hey, Masaru. Thanks. My Timezone is CST (gmt -6). I'd like him to be named "Raiden" from Mortal Kombat lol. Today, I'll be available in an hour or two. Tomorrow I'm not sure but I'll be around. Every other day is after 5:30 pm.

Funny we're both looking for a good Zapdos xD
It's nicknamed! I'll try to be on as much as possible, so pm me when you're able to trade.
3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►
Reply With Quote
  #81    
Old December 9th, 2012 (10:19 PM).
Satycorn89's Avatar
Satycorn89 Satycorn89 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 67
Hey, in addition to that skarmory, can I please have the pichu, a Timid Snivy with Contrary, a Timid Ghastly and a Modest Growlithe?
Do you breed with specific IVs base upon requests?
Let me know, thanks.
Timezone: UTC +1

Pokemon White Friend Code: 4213 2543 6289
Reply With Quote
  #82    
Old December 10th, 2012 (9:06 AM).
Juiceball's Avatar
Juiceball Juiceball is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Ireland
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by masaru3 View Post
Yeah What's a good time for you to trade? What's your timezone?
Thanks :D My timezone is GMT+0 and a good time for me is anywhere between 5-11pm lol
Reply With Quote
  #83    
Old December 10th, 2012 (9:23 AM).
masaru3's Avatar
masaru3 masaru3 is offline
Chespin, I choose you!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Portugal
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Posts: 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satycorn89 View Post
Hey, in addition to that skarmory, can I please have the pichu, a Timid Snivy with Contrary, a Timid Ghastly and a Modest Growlithe?
Do you breed with specific IVs base upon requests?
Let me know, thanks.
Timezone: UTC +1
The Skarmory isn't for free, neither are special breeds. And I don't have a Snivy with Contrary, that would be hacking and hacks are forbidden in this forum.
You can have a Pichu though
3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►
Reply With Quote
  #84    
Old December 11th, 2012 (10:10 AM).
Satycorn89's Avatar
Satycorn89 Satycorn89 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by masaru3 View Post
The Skarmory isn't for free, neither are special breeds. And I don't have a Snivy with Contrary, that would be hacking and hacks are forbidden in this forum.
You can have a Pichu though
O.o, I didn't know Snivy with contrary wasn't out yet, sorry.
I don't need the Skarmory anymore, can we keep up with the trade of a Ghastly in PM? I'm interested in it.
Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #85    
Old December 11th, 2012 (1:32 PM).
Kaitou's Avatar
Kaitou Kaitou is offline
Demonic Archangel
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: TX, US
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 21
Well, guess I didn't know it came with the berry in your giveaway but either way, thank you~ 5 stars for your thread. XD I look forward to trading more with you in the future. :3

Diamond FC: 3137 2612 0012
White 2 FC: 1249 7037 6136
My Pokemon XY Trade Shop - on hiatus
Reply With Quote
  #86    
Old December 12th, 2012 (1:54 AM).
何贤豪's Avatar
何贤豪 何贤豪 is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by masaru3 View Post
Hm, nevermind about the Jolteon. I can breed them. What ball is he in? What's his nature? And IVs?
I don't have any politoeds or Dragonites, but I can breed you DW dratinis and poliwags. Females. Which one do you prefer?
Well, for the DW Pokemon of yours, it's fine if they're just Dratini and Poliwag.
The Jolteon's data...
Jolteon (caught in a Dream Ball) - #135 (Timid) Male (♂) Quick Feet: 2 - 6 / 26 / 2 - 6 / 8, 10 / 22, 24 / 10, 12
·Friend Code·My Claims·
Reply With Quote
  #87    
Old December 12th, 2012 (8:05 AM).
masaru3's Avatar
masaru3 masaru3 is offline
Chespin, I choose you!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Portugal
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Posts: 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainy Garden of Fire View Post
Well, for the DW Pokemon of yours, it's fine if they're just Dratini and Poliwag.
The Jolteon's data...
Jolteon (caught in a Dream Ball) - #135 (Timid) Male (♂) Quick Feet: 2 - 6 / 26 / 2 - 6 / 8, 10 / 22, 24 / 10, 12
Nah, nevermind. I prefer an event Mewtwo. The ones with Electro Ball. I know someone who wants one :D
Shall I start breeding the poliwag and dratini?
3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►
Reply With Quote
  #88    
Old December 12th, 2012 (8:45 AM).
Pikachu.exe's Avatar
Pikachu.exe Pikachu.exe is offline
Weavile fan
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Brazil
Age: 21
Gender:
Nature: Timid
Posts: 91
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Pikachu.exe
Hello, I'm interested in your DW Poliwag and Eevee, but unfortunately, I don't have any of the Pokémon in your wishlist... Actually, I have Skill Link Minccino, but it's male D:

Other DW Pokémon I have (all female): Magikarp, Clamperl, Drilbur, Riolu, Swablu, Shuckle, Munna, Drifloon, Mantine, Sigilyph and Cubone. I can also get you the Battle Subway items.

Interested in any of those?

PS: I also want one of the Pichu from the giveaway. // My timezone is GMT -3.
Reply With Quote
  #89    
Old December 12th, 2012 (9:01 AM).
masaru3's Avatar
masaru3 masaru3 is offline
Chespin, I choose you!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Portugal
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Posts: 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikachu.exe View Post
Hello, I'm interested in your DW Poliwag and Eevee, but unfortunately, I don't have any of the Pokémon in your wishlist... Actually, I have Skill Link Minccino, but it's male D:

Other DW Pokémon I have (all female): Magikarp, Clamperl, Drilbur, Riolu, Swablu, Shuckle, Munna, Drifloon, Mantine, Sigilyph and Cubone. I can also get you the Battle Subway items.

Interested in any of those?

PS: I also want one of the Pichu from the giveaway. // My timezone is GMT -3.
I just updated my lists. Added Mincinno, Cubchoo and Vanilitte. Eevees are a bit hard to breed. Hmm... Do you wanna trade both poli and eevee for Choice Band and White Herb?

Sure, you can have a pichu from the giveaway
3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►
Reply With Quote
  #90    
Old December 12th, 2012 (9:29 AM).
Pikachu.exe's Avatar
Pikachu.exe Pikachu.exe is offline
Weavile fan
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Brazil
Age: 21
Gender:
Nature: Timid
Posts: 91
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Pikachu.exe
Quote:
Originally Posted by masaru3 View Post
I just updated my lists. Added Mincinno, Cubchoo and Vanilitte. Eevees are a bit hard to breed. Hmm... Do you wanna trade both poli and eevee for Choice Band and White Herb?

Sure, you can have a pichu from the giveaway :)
Sure! I just need some time for getting the necessary BP, okay?
Reply With Quote
  #91    
Old December 12th, 2012 (12:59 PM).
masaru3's Avatar
masaru3 masaru3 is offline
Chespin, I choose you!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Portugal
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Posts: 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikachu.exe View Post
Sure! I just need some time for getting the necessary BP, okay?
Okay, no hurries though, the eevee might take a while.
3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►
Reply With Quote
  #92    
Old December 12th, 2012 (10:14 PM).
Yoguk's Avatar
Yoguk Yoguk is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 0
Hello again, I was wondering if I can have a Feebas?
Pokemon Black FC - 3783 - 6594 - 7241
Reply With Quote
  #93    
Old December 12th, 2012 (10:50 PM).
何贤豪's Avatar
何贤豪 何贤豪 is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by masaru3 View Post
Nah, nevermind. I prefer an event Mewtwo. The ones with Electro Ball. I know someone who wants one :D
Shall I start breeding the poliwag and dratini?
Oh, okay. I have three. the FEB2012 Mewtwo, the PRI2012 (NecrumWarrior's) Mewtwo and the Pokemon Smash Mewtwo, they all have the same moveset, I think that's the one that has Electro Ball. Okay, start breeding, but can I ask for one extra Pokemon, since you're asking for an event Mewtwo? I want a Drought Vulpix too...
·Friend Code·My Claims·
Reply With Quote
  #94    
Old December 13th, 2012 (5:35 AM).
masaru3's Avatar
masaru3 masaru3 is offline
Chespin, I choose you!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Portugal
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Posts: 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoguk View Post
Hello again, I was wondering if I can have a Feebas?
DWfemale? Sure! I'll vm you when it's ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainy Garden of Fire View Post
Oh, okay. I have three. the FEB2012 Mewtwo, the PRI2012 (NecrumWarrior's) Mewtwo and the Pokemon Smash Mewtwo, they all have the same moveset, I think that's the one that has Electro Ball. Okay, start breeding, but can I ask for one extra Pokemon, since you're asking for an event Mewtwo? I want a Drought Vulpix too...
I'd like the pokémon smash mewtwo. Sure you can have vulpix, dratini and poliwag for it and boldore. Are we still trading those events?
3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►
Reply With Quote
  #95    
Old December 13th, 2012 (6:54 AM).
Satycorn89's Avatar
Satycorn89 Satycorn89 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 67
Hi, I want two two flawless Eeves, what do you want in return?? Please let me know.
Thanks.
Also what do you want in return to that Cranidos?

Pokemon White Friend Code: 4213 2543 6289
Reply With Quote
  #96    
Old December 13th, 2012 (9:33 AM).
masaru3's Avatar
masaru3 masaru3 is offline
Chespin, I choose you!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Portugal
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Posts: 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satycorn89 View Post
Hi, I want two two flawless Eeves, what do you want in return?? Please let me know.
Thanks.
Also what do you want in return to that Cranidos?
I don't RNG so I can't do Flawless. I can, however, give it a perfect IV in a stat of your choice. As for natures I can breed timid, jolly, modest, bold, impish and adamant. If it's a male you want, I don't want anything special, if it's a female then I would like an event or two DWfemales I don't have. (sorry, bad female rates and I already have a lot in my hands right now).

1 DWf I don't have for Cranidos. Another one with bad female rates
3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►
Reply With Quote
  #97    
Old December 14th, 2012 (1:05 PM).
Pikachu.exe's Avatar
Pikachu.exe Pikachu.exe is offline
Weavile fan
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Brazil
Age: 21
Gender:
Nature: Timid
Posts: 91
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Pikachu.exe
Quote:
Originally Posted by masaru3 View Post
Okay, no hurries though, the eevee might take a while.
I got your items. Ready for trade when my requests are done.

You said the Eevee might take a while, and what about the Poliwag? If it's already hatched, may we trade it first? You can choose the item you want first.
Reply With Quote
  #98    
Old December 14th, 2012 (1:26 PM).
Satycorn89's Avatar
Satycorn89 Satycorn89 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by masaru3 View Post
I don't RNG so I can't do Flawless. I can, however, give it a perfect IV in a stat of your choice. As for natures I can breed timid, jolly, modest, bold, impish and adamant. If it's a male you want, I don't want anything special, if it's a female then I would like an event or two DWfemales I don't have. (sorry, bad female rates and I already have a lot in my hands right now).

1 DWf I don't have for Cranidos. Another one with bad female rates
What's with the difference between the male and females? Just asking out of curiosity, I mean, I wanted females because I thought they were the only ones that can transfer Natures and Abilities, but I think I read somewhere that in GEN V males can do so as well, which is great.
Then, two male eevees. One Timid, which will be an Espeon, 31 IVs in SP Attack, can you also breed it with high IVs in Speed? If you can't do two 31 IVs, then Only in Sp Attack please.
The other one would be with a Jolly nature, for a Leafeon. 31IVs in Attack and speed, but again, if you can't breed with two max IVs, then in Attack only.
Tell me what you don't have from the DW for the Cranidos.
THanks!!
Reply With Quote
  #99    
Old December 14th, 2012 (2:11 PM).
BUKKØW's Avatar
BUKKØW BUKKØW is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Illinois
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 85
Ill b on tomorrow and would like one of your pichu giveaways. Also looking for gen 1 & 2 starters natures and move set dont matter much but would like them to be females. let me know what you want in return. I will do my best to get them for you.
3DS FriendCode: 3883-8327-1630
Reply With Quote
  #100    
Old December 14th, 2012 (2:30 PM).
masaru3's Avatar
masaru3 masaru3 is offline
Chespin, I choose you!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Portugal
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Posts: 219
Added Shroomish to the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikachu.exe View Post
I got your items. Ready for trade when my requests are done.

You said the Eevee might take a while, and what about the Poliwag? If it's already hatched, may we trade it first? You can choose the item you want first.
I didn't take care of the eevee yet. I believe I have some spare poliwags in the boxes, I'll vm about the trade you as soon as I'm ready, I won't forget

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satycorn89 View Post
What's with the difference between the male and females? Just asking out of curiosity, I mean, I wanted females because I thought they were the only ones that can transfer Natures and Abilities, but I think I read somewhere that in GEN V males can do so as well, which is great.
Then, two male eevees. One Timid, which will be an Espeon, 31 IVs in SP Attack, can you also breed it with high IVs in Speed? If you can't do two 31 IVs, then Only in Sp Attack please.
The other one would be with a Jolly nature, for a Leafeon. 31IVs in Attack and speed, but again, if you can't breed with two max IVs, then in Attack only.
Tell me what you don't have from the DW for the Cranidos.
THanks!!
There is a list of pokémons I'm looking for in the first post, take a look :D
I can breed you those male eevees, it isn't that big of a deal for me and I think I can do that Atk/SpAtk and Speed.
3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►
Reply With Quote
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:40 PM.


Contact Us Archive Privacy Statement Terms of Service Top