Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Create & Discover > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Stage
Reload this Page Peacekeeper Academy (ICC) (Rated M)

For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old December 4th, 2012 (1:05 PM).
Silver Tier
Nature: Brave
Clare and Kale
Clare supported Kale as they entered the lightly populated cafeteria, "Hey Ryan, Kazan." nodding at both. They Clare held a tray full of food for both of them, "Hey is there something wrong Kazan? Where is your sister?"

"Yeah, is she sick? I didn't see her yesterday either." They sat at the table next to each other and Kale put is robotic arm on the table. "I made some modifications to the arm," He said pridefully, "It is light enough now so I can carry it without much fatigue. It is still off balance though so I still need support. I also made it able to shoot small projectiles like rocks from the palm!"

"It isn't actually that interesting, anyways Kazan looks distressed. Hey does your anxiety have something to do with your sister not being here?"
College Bound, Mentally Sound.

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old December 4th, 2012 (1:13 PM).
Dragon of Light
Nature: Brave

Kazan was recollecting everything that had happened last night. She seemed strange...but tired. Then when I woke up...damn it! Where is she?!

Kazan looked up at Clare and Kale. "Chikyu's missing. She wasn't in the room, and I looked everywhere. She's simply vanished." The stress still was apparent on his face.
Eggy click, pwease!

The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for our country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Copy and paste this into your sig if you think bullying is wrong. You never know what it's like until you walk a mile in their shoes. -Taken from chef30
Old December 7th, 2012 (7:34 PM).
Is now DeathofShadows
Nature: Calm
Ryan nodded as Claire and Kale took their seats across from him. Yaphaeral continued chewing on his red meat, signaling with a slightly bloody hand. Ryan sighed at the spectacle, and took another bite of his sandwich.

"Kazan, it would be helpful if you brought things like this up sooner...I could have had Imps scouring the campus overnight, they'd be sure to find her." Ryan said after swallowing.

Ryan stood up, and threw away his sandwich's wrapper. He returned to his seat to see Yaphaeral licking the bones of his large steak. Yaphaeral then tossed the one he had just finished cleaning expertly into a nearby waste bin.

"Good steak." He said before moving on to another meat covered bone.

"So, Claire, How's the group setup coming along?" Ryan asked, turning from Yaphaeral.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links