Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index



Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old October 6th, 2012, 10:55 PM
AdrianD's Avatar
AdrianD
Competitive Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Its price is $2.99 USD on 3DS I dk about anyone else but Id thought it be at least 5 maybe 8 bucks. I found it to be a great surprise. Would you guys get it? I think I will next check.
X- 2406 5987 8799
PS3 - Mkeborn87
  #2    
Old October 6th, 2012, 11:01 PM
SSJ4 Furanki's Avatar
SSJ4 Furanki
Got my Zoroark and everything!
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 21
Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianD View Post
Its price is $2.99 USD on 3DS I dk about anyone else but Id thought it be at least 5 maybe 8 bucks. I found it to be a great surprise. Would you guys get it? I think I will next check.
I put $20.00 on my 3DS back in July, 'cause I had a feeling both apps would be roughly equivalent to the Japanese prices. But, I already bought the Dream Radar, I was surprised it was up at 12 AM exactly. It cost $3.18 at the end, there was the initial $2.99 and then a tax.

I was surprised, just for the hell of it. I put my Japanese Black 2 into my 3DS and wanted to see if I could send things from the English Dream Radar to the Japanese Black 2, it worked surprisingly, despite the region lock on the 3DS. So, the Munna and Revive I had both got sent to the Japanese game and Munna became Japanese.
Hacks I'm currently working on:
DarkCopper (Only at 1st Gym Area)

My X/Y Team:

  #3    
Old October 6th, 2012, 11:05 PM
Greenbeans's Avatar
Greenbeans
Guardian of Le Foret
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: In your dreams....
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Sorry but could i ask what the dream radar is? It sounds like it may be an app?
I have the 3ds myself and it sounds interesting.


3DS Name: Jericho 3DS Friend Code: 3995 - 6761 - 1080 Old Username: Jerichob10
  #4    
Old October 7th, 2012, 09:00 AM
AdrianD's Avatar
AdrianD
Competitive Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerichob10 View Post
Sorry but could i ask what the dream radar is? It sounds like it may be an app?
I have the 3ds myself and it sounds interesting.
It is an app. That helps catching the new forms of the Unova trio. Also helps catch other pokemon as well. Go to the E shop look it up read up on it. It explains on there.
X- 2406 5987 8799
PS3 - Mkeborn87
  #5    
Old October 7th, 2012, 12:22 PM
Superjub's Avatar
Superjub
Pokémon Aureolin
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hoenn
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Wow, you scared me for a second. xD I thought it had be cancelled by the title, haha.

Anyway, hopefully it'll be cheap here in the UK too. :D I'd love to get the Therian formes, and the legendaries with their hidden abilities sounds good too.


Pokémon Aureolin



  #6    
Old October 7th, 2012, 12:33 PM
SSJ4 Furanki's Avatar
SSJ4 Furanki
Got my Zoroark and everything!
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 21
Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retribution View Post
Wow, you scared me for a second. xD I thought it had be cancelled by the title, haha.

Anyway, hopefully it'll be cheap here in the UK too. :D I'd love to get the Therian formes, and the legendaries with their hidden abilities sounds good too.
If they decide to convert the American price, you guys'll see it be about 1.85, assuming the British 3DS uses Pounds instead of dollars.
Hacks I'm currently working on:
DarkCopper (Only at 1st Gym Area)

My X/Y Team:

  #7    
Old October 7th, 2012, 12:51 PM
Team Fail's Avatar
Team Fail
The fine line between in|sanity
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJ4 Furanki View Post
I put $20.00 on my 3DS back in July, 'cause I had a feeling both apps would be roughly equivalent to the Japanese prices. But, I already bought the Dream Radar, I was surprised it was up at 12 AM exactly. It cost $3.18 at the end, there was the initial $2.99 and then a tax.

I was surprised, just for the hell of it. I put my Japanese Black 2 into my 3DS and wanted to see if I could send things from the English Dream Radar to the Japanese Black 2, it worked surprisingly, despite the region lock on the 3DS. So, the Munna and Revive I had both got sent to the Japanese game and Munna became Japanese.
That's really interesting. I really wanna pick up a copy now.

Pairs:
Kevin, Echidna
Follow me on Twitter! @TeamFail
Alt 1, リザードン
Miiverse
Pokémon Hackers Online
Alt 2: Jack Cayman



[04:20.39] <@GoGo> I WILL INSERT WITH PLEASURE
[04:20.45] <@GoGo> shut it Bela

[05:41.55] <Team_Fail> Blue Spider is interesting, but #MEHMasterRace
[05:42.20] <diegoisawesome> Team_Fail: Sounds like a bunch of unmotivated people that still want to try to take over the world
  #8    
Old October 7th, 2012, 02:31 PM
JakeTheSancho
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Male
Why would they drop it? It was a great addition.
  #9    
Old October 7th, 2012, 02:41 PM
Powalen's Avatar
Powalen
the Dark Sovereign
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: In the sky
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTheSancho View Post
Why would they drop it? It was a great addition.

If you would read the first post you would have noticed that the game is in fact still available, just at a cheaper price.


"By force of will!"
  #10    
Old October 8th, 2012, 10:24 PM
AdrianD's Avatar
AdrianD
Competitive Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Lol. I made Dream Radar sound like an album. My bad all. Has anyone got a review on it?
X- 2406 5987 8799
PS3 - Mkeborn87
Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 06:04 AM.

About Us
© 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com. Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.

Copyright
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com. PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator. Header artwork by Jordanice of deviantART.

Social Media
If you would like to stay up-to-date with us on the go, when we're down, or other such things, follow us on social media sites--most notibly Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus--by clicking on the links provided.

Design presented by Peitharchia. Special thanks to Hiroshi Sotomura and Ausaudriel.