Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fourth Generation
Reload this Page DPPt Started Pokemon Platnium again

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fourth Generation Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum kicked off the fourth generation of Pokémon. Two years later, fans of the Johto region were treated to a remastered adventure in HeartGold & SoulSilver. Discuss the games, explore the features, share your experiences, and help other players out!

Closed Thread

Old November 3rd, 2012 (11:08 AM).
UMAD?

Nature: Lax
Yep, i started to play through Pokemon Platinum again (mostly since i lost power on Monday night due to that ***** Hurricane Sandy). It's great having to go through that nostalgia again. Last time i played the game, i was stupid and tried to catch all of the pokemon. Now, i'm getting a good team. So far, i have

Turtwig (not going to name him)
Zubat (Wayne is his name)
Shellos (Don't know what i'm going to name her)
Ponyta (going to call Mai Ballz)

who knew?

I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.
Old November 3rd, 2012 (01:39 PM).

Nature: Calm
Yep Me to i started again and i'm wondering what other pokemon i shoulg get so far i'm in eterna forest and i have

Inferno the Monferno
Rose the Budew
Headache the Psyduck
and Raptor the Staravia
Old November 3rd, 2012 (01:44 PM).
Spreader of the T-Virus

REFERENCE TO LUCAHJIN!!!
/endcaps

Anyway, that's a nice team so far. I heard my friends used to say that Zubat was ****. Then I got a Crobat, and well.. they were wrong. Good Luck!
Old November 3rd, 2012 (01:55 PM).
UMAD?

Quote originally posted by PiemanFiddy:
REFERENCE TO LUCAHJIN!!!
/endcaps

Anyway, that's a nice team so far. I heard my friends used to say that Zubat was ****. Then I got a Crobat, and well.. they were wrong. Good Luck!
Zubat's a pain in the nuts to get it to evolve into Crobat (i'm using one for my Pokemon Crystal LP) due to the happiness crap. Also, should i use a Gallade?

who knew?

I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.
Old November 3rd, 2012 (01:57 PM).
Spreader of the T-Virus

Quote originally posted by TheBigMan0706:
Zubat's a pain in the nuts to get it to evolve into Crobat (i'm using one for my Pokemon Crystal LP) due to the happiness crap. Also, should i use a Gallade?

To replace your Zubat or just to use one for your team? Gallade is a pretty good pokemon.
Old November 3rd, 2012 (02:04 PM).
UMAD?

To replace your Zubat or just to use one for your team? Gallade is a pretty good pokemon.
to use for the team. Also, what about Mamoswine?

who knew?

Old November 3rd, 2012 (02:06 PM).
Spreader of the T-Virus

Quote originally posted by TheBigMan0706:
to use for the team. Also, what about Mamoswine?

Mamoswine is also a good pokemon. Pretty bulky too. It all depends on what types you want for your team.
Old November 3rd, 2012 (02:18 PM).
UMAD?

Mamoswine is also a good pokemon. Pretty bulky too. It all depends on what types you want for your team.
yea, i want mostly tanks on my team, and some that can deal damage and avoid certain statues (like flinch)

who knew?

Old November 3rd, 2012 (04:30 PM).
give me the words
CS

Nature: Mild
Okay since this thread is based around aiding eachothers' teams, it is best suited in In-Game Team Discussions. If you're posting your progress in a Fourth Generation game, then your posts belong in the Fourth Gen Travel Journal. In saying this, this thread isn't much of a discussion but a mixture of two posts mentioned above; which means I'm going to have to close this.

Closed.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links