The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner

Notices

Trade Corner Having trouble completing your Pokédex? Looking for a certain Pokémon or have a rare one to offer? This is your forum. Everything related to wireless trades can be discussed here.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 8th, 2012, 04:42 AM
何贤豪

Well, this thing is pretty great in my eyes...my Shiny Mudkip...it has three great stuffs...it's female (which is rare for starter Pokemon)...it's Adamant (a good nature for it, considering its physical attacks are the ones that are the best)...and it's got some 30/31 IVs. But there's a downside, still...the Attack stat doesn't get all the rainbows -- its IV? 5. It's still being traded around, but it's a pretty good Pokemon, because I only RNG abused it for shininess, I just took the chance to associate the Mudkip into the shiny frame that has these stuffs. Those IVs are just luck...so it's awesome that it gets such an array of IVs. I think it's got three good IVs or something...
Something that would be more awesome? I dunno, but maybe my first B2 RNG abuse project -- a flawless Adamant Zekrom. The plan is to catch it in an Ultra Ball...formerly, the plan was to catch it in a Dusk Ball, but Dragonspiral Tower's not classified as a cave. And I won't use the Luxury Ball...my plan's to mix aesthetics and utility.
Old December 10th, 2012, 03:03 PM
SoulSilver10112
George the Poliwag

My Luxray Tira. I got her in a trade, and she's been with me since I was playing my brother's game, until now, where she's in my Soulsilver game.

Challenges:
Heartgold Nuzlocke: Completed!
Pearl Nuzlocke: Completed!
Heartgold Gender Discrimination Challenge: Completed!
Old December 11th, 2012, 06:38 PM
johnnycrow
Unhatched Egg

My shiny male Mightyena named Goldie I had in Ruby. It was the first pokemon I caught in the game and stayed on my team till the end of the game. It stayed on my team through the whole game and was even on my party when I faced the elit four. You know one of those pokemon where when you send it out to battle you trust it and have no worries it's going to fail? That was Goldie to me. My brother killed Goldie one day when he spilled water on my game and erased the game. The funny thing was I had no idea what a shiny was till later.
Old December 14th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Dragonmage
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Calm
My Blastoise named Shellshocker. He's followed me from Firered, to White 2.

Check out my trade shop http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296739
Midori and I will both thank you!

Pokemon White FC: 0905 2241 5057
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3096 5973 8776
Old December 16th, 2012, 02:48 AM
skyluigi2
L-let's-a go...!

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to skyluigi2
My Snorlax and Chimecho.
These two just make such a great team... I love them.

☆ 3DS FC: 5069-3912-3062
☆ Let me know if you've added me!

☆ Next most anticipated game(s): Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker and Little Big Planet 3

☆ Currently playing: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and Shovel Knight

☆ I'm known on Twitter as skyluigi2 as well

skyluigi2
Old December 18th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Blaze the Cat
Life hurts, and so do I

Nature: Timid
My first ever event Pokemon was a Wi-Fi Mew on HeartGold. It's my absolute favorite of the bunch, and although I am not a big fan of Mews, that one is my best pal
Old December 27th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Wandering~Leaf
-Mordor and Eldar Supporter :3

Nature: Modest
My Infernape, that was literally my first Pokemon. It's been with me ever since Diamond...

Not only that, but I'm quite proud of it. Disregarding that it's nature sucks, and it's stats are average, it did extremely well on defeating the Elite Four. I wasn't well acquainted with all of the moves yet, and had never thought of making him learn "flamethrower"...I blasted away Aaron's bug team with just Ember.

"Now the Elves made many rings; but secretly Sauron made One Ring to rule all the others, and their power was bound up with it, to be subject wholly to it and to last only so long as it too should last."
Old December 29th, 2012, 07:43 PM
PikachuAddict
Mime Jr.

Nature: Naughty
My level 98 Samurott in Black 2. When I finally get it to lvl 100, it'll be the first time I've done that. I totally pwned the E4 with just him at Lvl 80.
Old January 4th, 2013, 08:16 PM
Kloun
Dividing by zero since 2011.

Nature: Serious
My lv 83 shiny sceptile. I got him as a mystery egg from my friend. He's been on my team since Diamond.
Old January 8th, 2013, 04:58 PM
RyukyuCajun

Gotta be my shiny WiFi event Hydregion and local event Zoroark both I got while living in japan is really go nits for a pikachu in my white 2 though ><

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dratizard View Post
My first ever event Pokemon was a Wi-Fi Mew on HeartGold. It's my absolute favorite of the bunch, and although I am not a big fan of Mews, that one is my best pal
My heart gold with new was stolen from my box of stuff shipped back from japan was so looking forward to having him join my team in white

Last edited by RyukyuCajun; January 8th, 2013 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 13th, 2013, 03:17 PM
holdmykidney
Riddled with pokerus

Nature: Naughty
I got a Shiny Event Eevee with Iron Tail from the Video Game Championships. It's about the only Event Pokemon I've ever received and it is a memory of a really special and unexpectedly fun day! It's a Flareon now, but I still keep it in my latest version.
Old February 1st, 2013, 10:11 AM
roosterman
Freaking annoying!

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering~Leaf View Post
My Infernape, that was literally my first Pokemon. It's been with me ever since Diamond...

Not only that, but I'm quite proud of it. Disregarding that it's nature sucks, and it's stats are average, it did extremely well on defeating the Elite Four. I wasn't well acquainted with all of the moves yet, and had never thought of making him learn "flamethrower"...I blasted away Aaron's bug team with just Ember.
same with me but mine was torterra. i named him twiggy. i tend to be attached to my in game teams. i still can't part with tack the staraptor even though his stats are pretty bad.

pokemon black 2 friend code: 1979 8164 1100
my best battle video: 72-38989-76548. tell me your thoughts!
"Believe it or not, angels crap much more than other beings. Ever wonder why the phrase "holy crap" is so popular?" -macomuu
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links