Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 26th, 2014 (04:15 AM). Edited March 26th, 2014 by Uzigunner.
Uzigunner

Nature: Gentle
Idk if others got this or not but when I updated the episode, some of my Pokemon's ability changed, like Gyarados changed from Moxie to intimidate, and Scrafty changed from Moxie to Shed skin.. But tbh I'm actually happy that it happened . Because as it turns out, Holy Milktank, Luna was a total pain, especially with her god damn Sableye .. As it turns out, Scrafty's sudden ability change is the one that saved me from Sableye's wrath, as it kept healing itself from the will-o-wisp and start the ever annoying crunch stall, making me beg for the defense drop, and it worked! In the last 2 turns, I got the second Crunch defense drop while burned, and just when I needed it, shed skin came through and I was able to finish it off once and for with a final crunch. It was 1 vs 1 btw... So, you can pretty much imagine a person's reaction after an every annoying stall.. But seriously good work Ame, you hit the ball right out of the park... Also if possible, could you Ame or anybody else tell me where in Giratina's distorted world am I supposed to find the magmarizer. Got a Kane(Magmar) patiently waiting at level 60 to finally become the Big Red Monster...

Also, on a side note, I find it amusing how many characters in the game have the love of their life, and I always have to be that one guy to be present in the dramatic situations to make that situation awkward to those two respective characters(e.g Bennett's proposal to Luna XD)... Oh well I guess, being the hero also makes you, FOREVER ALONE! Anyways great job, keep it up!

P.S: If you read the entire post, then congrats, you have a lot of patience
Old March 26th, 2014 (03:24 PM).
Reflexes

Ame can you please fill me in? Everytime I go to reborn site it says : 403 Forbidden on HostGator. Is this happening to everyone or am I just banned from the site?
Old March 26th, 2014 (03:48 PM).
Dragonitte90

I get the same Error you get Reflexes. I have no idea on how to get passed it. If I can even.
Old March 26th, 2014 (04:49 PM).
RoseTheBlackMonster

Okay so I'm not the only one who has been having issues accessing the website.
Old March 26th, 2014 (05:07 PM).
Reflexes

Thank God I'm not the only one. This has been happening for the last two days right?
Old March 26th, 2014 (05:10 PM).
RoseTheBlackMonster

Yeah I've been having the issue for approximately the last two days.
On a side note I was made very sad today by the fact that you get Pansear instead of Magby from under the bridge now. 7-7
Old March 26th, 2014 (05:45 PM).
Reflexes

Quote originally posted by RoseTheBlackMonster:
Yeah I've been having the issue for approximately the last two days.
On a side note I was made very sad today by the fact that you get Pansear instead of Magby from under the bridge now. 7-7
Lol I still have my episode 9. Therefore I have Lucario AND Darmanitan Etc. Huehueheueheuehue.
Old March 26th, 2014 (06:07 PM).
RoseTheBlackMonster

Lucky you, wish I had started early enough for that.
Old March 26th, 2014 (08:17 PM).
nemesish
Azure Trainer

Nice.
I'm training my Electivire and Magmortar right now.

Pokemon Raptor - Pokemon Island

Hacks I support:
Eccentric Emerald - Emerald Omega - Fire Red 251+ - Pokemon Liquid Crystal
Old March 26th, 2014 (10:12 PM).
Uzigunner

Quote originally posted by nemesish:
Nice.
I'm training my Electivire and Magmortar right now.
Could you please tell me where in the world am I supposed to find the magmarizer... I need to evolve Magmar already. It's level 60 btw...
Old March 27th, 2014 (05:31 AM).
Slaying Moon

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by Uzigunner:
Idk if others got this or not but when I updated the episode, some of my Pokemon's ability changed, like Gyarados changed from Moxie to intimidate, and Scrafty changed from Moxie to Shed skin.. But tbh I'm actually happy that it happened . Because as it turns out, Holy Milktank, Luna was a total pain, especially with her god damn Sableye .. As it turns out, Scrafty's sudden ability change is the one that saved me from Sableye's wrath, as it kept healing itself from the will-o-wisp and start the ever annoying crunch stall, making me beg for the defense drop, and it worked! In the last 2 turns, I got the second Crunch defense drop while burned, and just when I needed it, shed skin came through and I was able to finish it off once and for with a final crunch. It was 1 vs 1 btw... So, you can pretty much imagine a person's reaction after an every annoying stall.. But seriously good work Ame, you hit the ball right out of the park... Also if possible, could you Ame or anybody else tell me where in Giratina's distorted world am I supposed to find the magmarizer. Got a Kane(Magmar) patiently waiting at level 60 to finally become the Big Red Monster...

Also, on a side note, I find it amusing how many characters in the game have the love of their life, and I always have to be that one guy to be present in the dramatic situations to make that situation awkward to those two respective characters(e.g Bennett's proposal to Luna XD)... Oh well I guess, being the hero also makes you, FOREVER ALONE! Anyways great job, keep it up!

P.S: If you read the entire post, then congrats, you have a lot of patience
Giratina's distorted world? Where is that?

Currently breeding: Custom starters (PM me if interested).
Old March 27th, 2014 (06:04 AM).
Uzigunner

Quote originally posted by Slaying Moon:
Giratina's distorted world? Where is that?
Eh, are you being sarcastic?
Old March 28th, 2014 (11:19 AM).
RoseTheBlackMonster

Anyone getting 500 error's on the server now?
Old March 29th, 2014 (12:14 AM).
Slaying Moon

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by Uzigunner:
Eh, are you being sarcastic?
No, I truly don't know where to find it.

Currently breeding: Custom starters (PM me if interested).
Old March 29th, 2014 (04:22 AM).
Uzigunner

Quote originally posted by Slaying Moon:
No, I truly don't know where to find it.
I meant it as a figure of speech, with a Pokemon pun, just like the saying "Where in the world" :/. But seriously, where can I find the Magmarizer, I gots to know D:
Old March 29th, 2014 (06:28 AM).
abdi987

I dont think the magmarizier is available yet ...... idk though
Old March 29th, 2014 (05:35 PM).
Dragonitte90

I don't know how rare shiny's are but I caught a shiny trubbish in the slums. I was pretty excited even though it was a trubbish
Old March 29th, 2014 (09:48 PM).
RoseTheBlackMonster

Quote originally posted by Dragonitte90:
I don't know how rare shiny's are but I caught a shiny trubbish in the slums. I was pretty excited even though it was a trubbish
The rate of Shinies in Reborn is like 1.07%. So its like 1/100 which is exponentially higher than the normal games.
Old March 29th, 2014 (09:53 PM).
RoseTheBlackMonster

Quote originally posted by abdi987:
I dont think the magmarizier is available yet ...... idk though
Its not something you can readily get. However there is a chance of getting one from breeding. Its a 5% chance but its still a chance and apparently you have a chance to get it when you catch it. This is just what I was seeing on the Reborn Forums so not something I've actually been able to test myself.
Old March 31st, 2014 (03:22 PM).
nemesish
Azure Trainer

Quote originally posted by RoseTheBlackMonster:
Its not something you can readily get. However there is a chance of getting one from breeding. Its a 5% chance but its still a chance and apparently you have a chance to get it when you catch it. This is just what I was seeing on the Reborn Forums so not something I've actually been able to test myself.
You have to be very lucky to get the Electirizer/Magmarizer and good natures when you do the events (When they were available).
I only got the items and had to breed to get good natures for Elekid/Magby.

Actually my 2nd Team is: Electivire, Magmortar, Gardevoir, Aggron, Seadra and Dusclops (currently no evo-items for these last 2.)

Pokemon Raptor - Pokemon Island

Hacks I support:
Eccentric Emerald - Emerald Omega - Fire Red 251+ - Pokemon Liquid Crystal
Old April 3rd, 2014 (07:55 PM).
Dragonitte90

I don't know how anyone else luck went with battling shade, but I have attempted at least 10 tries, my delphox is lvl 43 and wont obey any command I give it and my other pokes don't really stand a chance vs his chandelure...any suggestions, im really at the point of restarting and choosing a starter that's not fire phy.. help is needed haha
Old April 4th, 2014 (09:34 AM).
RoseTheBlackMonster

Quote originally posted by nemesish:
You have to be very lucky to get the Electirizer/Magmarizer and good natures when you do the events (When they were available).
I only got the items and had to breed to get good natures for Elekid/Magby.

Actually my 2nd Team is: Electivire, Magmortar, Gardevoir, Aggron, Seadra and Dusclops (currently no evo-items for these last 2.)
From what I heard so far they're still available just later in the game cuz they were too strong for the points they were introduced.

I don't know how anyone else luck went with battling shade, but I have attempted at least 10 tries, my delphox is lvl 43 and wont obey any command I give it and my other pokes don't really stand a chance vs his chandelure...any suggestions, im really at the point of restarting and choosing a starter that's not fire phy.. help is needed haha
What team are you running?
Old April 4th, 2014 (09:43 AM).
Lost Lore
From the Shadows

Nature: Sassy
You definitely want a nice Dark-type to take on Shade, if you're having trouble with him. There are entirely too many to list that help out against him, though...

Lessee, you can play alley tag with Zorua, and Zoroark is fast and gets Night Daze from the move relearner, you can get Houndour/Carvanha depending on whether you joined the Aqua or Magma Gang (you can get both, actually, but you have to complete that whole little plot for even one of them), I found Skuntank useful on my first battle with him, but mine didn't have Night Slash and learns it too late to be of much use there (unless you don't mind grinding), and...

...And Delphox gets Shadow Ball from the move relearner, doesn't it? Have you tried that? If it's not obeying you, you can buy Common Candies in Obsidia Ward to drop its level back down so it'll listen to you again.

For Chandelure specifically, besides Dark-types, a good Water-type pretty much destroys that, you've just gotta watch out for Energy Ball. May I recommend either Azumarill or Gyarados?

Regions cleared: Johto | Hoenn | Sinnoh | Unova | (More? Let's finish these first~)
~*~*~

~*~*~
Icon credits.
Old April 4th, 2014 (11:18 AM).
Dragonitte90

I totally forgot about the common candies and reducing there levels, Thanks and ill work on getting a strong dark type pokemon. Im looking for a water stone to evolve the water sage and I believe the only way is to get lucky with the mining? I have restarted so I can get a better team then what I had. Thanks for the help it will come in handy.
Old April 5th, 2014 (12:37 PM).
kaimcc

Idk about anyone else but im doing a retake to see whats new and so far its good but the first gymleader was harder when she had chimchou if one of the voltorbs switched out for it shed be a real challenge just sayin
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links