Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase
Reload this Page [Demo] Pokemon Reborn

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old April 7th, 2014 (01:23 PM).

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by kaimcc:
Idk about anyone else but im doing a retake to see whats new and so far its good but the first gymleader was harder when she had chimchou if one of the voltorbs switched out for it shed be a real challenge just sayin
Don't give this guy any more ideas on how to make this game frustrating...
Old April 8th, 2014 (01:09 AM).

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMETHYST take litleo out its too good
Old April 8th, 2014 (05:09 AM). Edited April 9th, 2014 by kaimcc.

Quote originally posted by Ratty524:
Don't give this guy any more ideas on how to make this game frustrating...
lol.On anothr note for some reason on my new game i cant us the salon again been a fews days and still cant use them if anyone else has noticed this plz let me know.Also can not use items like x.special x.atk
Old April 10th, 2014 (05:58 AM).
To Be The Best ROM Hacker

It's a bit irritating when I accidentally levelled my starter to over level 20 in the begininning, but other than that, awesome game. Keep up!
Old April 11th, 2014 (06:05 AM).
Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!

Nature: Hardy
Does anyone know what pokemon are obtainable before the first gym? Im currently stuck and cannot beat the gym leader... I have a level 19 Charmeleon, 18 Kriketune, and 14 Goldeen... Can someone help me?
Old April 11th, 2014 (10:33 AM).

Quote originally posted by war rock exe:
Does anyone know what pokemon are obtainable before the first gym? Im currently stuck and cannot beat the gym leader... I have a level 19 Charmeleon, 18 Kriketune, and 14 Goldeen... Can someone help me?
Stunky, - in that flowered grass that's guarded
Finneon - in that small pool that's hidden
Rattata
Pachirisu - you beat the thugs and get it
Woobat - in under some of the bridges, in a "ceiling" encounter.
Meowth
Ekans
Spinarak

... Are all the Pokemon you can encounter prior to the first gym, at least by my playthrough so far.

Also... I guess I'm the only one here who doesn't like the game, at least at it's current state? I plan on giving detailed feedback sometime after I challenge and beat the first gym leader, but I'd like to mention ahead of time that what I have to say won't consist of many praises, and that I don't hold back when critiquing games. I haven't even bothered to challenge the first gym yet, and already I'm not too impressed so far.
Old April 11th, 2014 (07:38 PM).
To Be The Best ROM Hacker

I acquired Trubbish too. You can get a Litleo by training Bidoof into a Bibarel and trading it with some guy in a house
Old April 13th, 2014 (12:35 AM).
From the Shadows

Nature: Sassy
There are quite a lot of Pokemon available there- you've just gotta look around.

One of the easier ways to beat Julia is using a Trubbish with Toxic Spikes. Two layers of them will badly poison her entire team as they come out, and at that point, it's only a matter of time until she goes down.

If your Goldeen had Lightningrod, it would probably help you against her, too. There's also Pachirisu either being bullied on the bridge or running around in a house that can have Volt Absorb, and Electrike right outside the Gym if it's storming- that gets Lightningrod, too.

Those are just a few Pokemon that can come in handy against Electric-types.

Regions cleared: Johto | Hoenn | Sinnoh | Unova | (More? Let's finish these first~)
~*~*~

~*~*~
Icon credits.
Old April 13th, 2014 (05:10 AM).

I have beat the first gym leader and have just gone onto the obsidia slums,however it takes me to a puzzle after i go up the stairs, the only other guy on that floor says 'dat box... overcome the box... be faster,smarter,stronger than the box'. I can't seem to do the puzzle, i would post an image, but it won't let me as i just made the account to explain this problem. I watched a playthough of someone around the same area as me, but in the building past a certain point it looks completely different to me. Any help?
Old April 13th, 2014 (06:36 AM).

You talk to the box..... that's how to overcome 'Dat box'
Old April 13th, 2014 (08:45 AM). Edited April 13th, 2014 by Metrosolidsnake.

Quote originally posted by Suchanut02:
You talk to the box..... that's how to overcome 'Dat box'
I've tried interacting with all the boxes from all angles that i can seem to reach.... none work

Edit:Nevermind. I had missed something about the puzzle and i have completed it now. Sorry for being dumb ~
Old April 14th, 2014 (01:39 AM).

I know this isn't all, but this should help you find something.

Outside First Center: Rattata, Ekans, Meowth, Pidgey, Bidoof, Spinark
Garden: Cherrubi, Caterpie, Hoothoot, Wurmple, Spinark
Water Hole: Finneon, Goldeen
Cave: Woobat, Noivern
Slums: stunky, trubbish, purrloin, poochyena
Events: Panpour, Pachirusu, Ralts, Whismur, Pansear, Litleo, Igglybuff/Cleffa, Surskuit, Electrike

Lightningrod and Toxic Spikes will really help you if your struggling.
Old April 14th, 2014 (07:30 AM).

Quote originally posted by commander218:
I know this isn't all, but this should help you find something.

Outside First Center: Rattata, Ekans, Meowth, Pidgey, Bidoof, Spinark
Garden: Cherrubi, Caterpie, Hoothoot, Wurmple, Spinark
Water Hole: Finneon, Goldeen
Cave: Woobat, Noivern
Slums: stunky, trubbish, purrloin, poochyena
Events: Panpour, Pachirusu, Ralts, Whismur, Pansear, Litleo, Igglybuff/Cleffa, Surskuit, Electrike

Lightningrod and Toxic Spikes will really help you if your struggling.
Can you help i cant get Igglybuff and or Cleffa event to start i am at night time
Old April 14th, 2014 (09:12 AM). Edited April 14th, 2014 by Metrosolidsnake.

I am stuck, i triggered the vulpix quest on the other side of the tracks after accessing rock smash,i can still save the game,but it is not responsive to anything else.

Edit:Game still not being responsive,to anything else,can't go back because i tried to save it,thinking it would not work(As i said before). Guess i might have to start a new game >.>
Old April 14th, 2014 (04:09 PM).

Quote originally posted by Metrosolidsnake:
I am stuck, i triggered the vulpix quest on the other side of the tracks after accessing rock smash,i can still save the game,but it is not responsive to anything else.

Edit:Game still not being responsive,to anything else,can't go back because i tried to save it,thinking it would not work(As i said before). Guess i might have to start a new game >.>
happens sometimes just uninstall reinstall but keep your save that way you dont have to restart
Old April 14th, 2014 (04:23 PM).

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by Metrosolidsnake:

I wouldn't start the game over. I would send the file to Ame and see if it's something she can fix.

OR you can go to the Pokemon Reborn Forums and post the issue there. You'll get a quicker fix, since there's faster responses there. Possibly one involving sending them the game save to get you out of the bind.
Old April 16th, 2014 (08:51 AM).
Jacuzzi Ant

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Jojirius
I've watched a let's play of this and it's amazing. The amount of content included, both lore-wise and graphics-wise, is really impressive.

One minor nitpick is the way you guys chose to do chapter headings, or the game title screen, whatever you want to call it. It looks like a clutter of images rather than an intentionally designed title-screen.

Overall though, I'm amazed. One of the most ambitious and far-reaching fan games I've ever seen.
Old April 16th, 2014 (09:36 PM).

Quote originally posted by abdi987:
Can you help i cant get Igglybuff and or Cleffa event to start i am at night time
I remember you have to talk to a lady in a house nearby the fountain with the said pokemon. That's the first part to trigger it. Next, you want to go into a house near an alleyway. You'll know right away when you went inside the right house. Next, you'll go back to the lady. Eventually, you'll get to chose one. You'll be able to get both eventually, but Jigglypuff is available in the latest chapter so I'd recommend Cleffa.
Old April 18th, 2014 (03:56 AM).

Hey Amethyst, is it possible that for Chapter 12 or the next Chapter 11 patch, you change the 'switch items in Bag' feature? Now, when you switch the items, you switch with the item directly (like the feature in Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire). But can you change it such that you move the item in between two items, like Pokemon Emerald, FR and LG? I think it is easier to organize the things in the bag this way.
Old April 24th, 2014 (06:31 AM).
Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!

Nature: Hardy
Does anyone know how to get the pokemon in the computer in the second gym? I think its porygon...
Old April 24th, 2014 (07:01 AM).

You used to be able to get it at any point but now you can only get it after raiding the orphanage and getting a disk i think
Old April 25th, 2014 (06:14 PM).
8 badges in Kanto? I got 10.

This game looks so cool-I'd wager its the most exciting Essentials project out there, to me. Problem is, when I try to play it's incredibly laggy in the overworld. It's mostly fine in buildings, but when I'm outside...hoo boy.

I've never really had much of an issue with Essentials games in the past- just the other day I was playing through Pokemon Godra just fine and could even speedhack the game at ~250% without a hitch if I wanted. This game just doesn't want to run at a respectable framerate for me.

I guess what I'm wondering is there anything in particular that makes the overworld demanding in this specific project? More importantly, anything I could do on my end to smooth it out (tried running in compatibility mode already)? Or, is my computer just not up to snuff?
Old May 7th, 2014 (05:36 AM).
#IshallPlayNoMatterWhatYo uSay

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shaly Send a message via Skype™ to Shaly
When i want to download episode 11 it brings me to the game site i guess? but it's down... Is this permanent? Because i really want to keep playing this
Old May 8th, 2014 (10:02 AM).
I killed Spiderman.

Nature: Bashful
I'll check it out, when the download link works.

Do YOU want a spam section?
Vote for POKESpam2014.
Old May 9th, 2014 (06:42 PM).

Hey, I'm at Route 1 Nature Centre, but I can't seem to get out. The Grand Gates are still not open for me. What do I do? Thanks
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)