Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 26th, 2014 (01:41 PM).
Typhlosion06

In the middle of downloading this demo now super excited to give it a shot, it looks great and sounds incredibly impressive.
Old May 26th, 2014 (02:34 PM).
disgruntledtomato

So I've been playing this game for a while and now I'm at route 1. For some reason whenever I try to type stuff like nicknames, it keeps on automatically pressing the + symbol for me and I can't type anything. Also for some reason I run without pressing the spacebar and walk while pressing it. Does anyone know what's going on with it?
Old May 29th, 2014 (06:04 PM).
Dban1
To Be The Best ROM Hacker

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by disgruntledtomato:
So I've been playing this game for a while and now I'm at route 1. For some reason whenever I try to type stuff like nicknames, it keeps on automatically pressing the + symbol for me and I can't type anything. Also for some reason I run without pressing the spacebar and walk while pressing it. Does anyone know what's going on with it?
I'm not sure about the + part but the inverse runwalk could be because you activated auto-run?
Old May 30th, 2014 (03:38 AM).
DinosaurDude25

Is anyone else having issues accessing the website?
Old May 30th, 2014 (09:20 AM).
Leila5112

Quote originally posted by DinosaurDude25:
Is anyone else having issues accessing the website?
Yea I am I've been trying to access it for days now but I can't for some reason.
Old May 30th, 2014 (10:02 AM).
ReddestDream

Quote originally posted by Leila5112:
Yea I am I've been trying to access it for days now but I can't for some reason.
It seems like they are trying to update or something . . . They moved to a new server recently . . .

Yesterday, while I was trying to access the site, I saw a file list.

One of those file was called 12B.zip, and it was about the same size as the current game download (~450 MB).

Maybe a new episode is coming . . .

Old May 30th, 2014 (11:17 AM).
Leila5112

Yeah maybe let's hope so cuz I can't wait for the new field moves
Old May 30th, 2014 (11:17 AM).
Leila5112

Quote originally posted by ReddestDream:
It seems like they are trying to update or something . . . They moved to a new server recently . . .

Yesterday, while I was trying to access the site, I saw a file list.

One of those file was called 12B.zip, and it was about the same size as the current game download (~450 MB).

Maybe a new episode is coming . . .
Old May 30th, 2014 (06:07 PM).
ReddestDream

Quote originally posted by Leila5112:
The forum is up as of right now, even though the home and download pages still aren't . . . Don't know how long it will last this time . . .

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/

Old May 31st, 2014 (01:56 PM).
5hift

So I finished episode 11 and decided to head over to the Agate City entrance.

There was some dialogue with Cain but after that there's a black screen.

I know that episode 12 isn't out yet but I can't seem to move or do anything on the black screen. All I can do is quicksave with the "d" key.

Anyone have any ideas on what I should do to fix this?
Old June 1st, 2014 (09:07 AM).
Mauriceachu

Quote originally posted by 5hift:
So I finished episode 11 and decided to head over to the Agate City entrance.

There was some dialogue with Cain but after that there's a black screen.

I know that episode 12 isn't out yet but I can't seem to move or do anything on the black screen. All I can do is quicksave with the "d" key.

Anyone have any ideas on what I should do to fix this?
Uhm you're supposed to save before the cutscene you're stuck now there even was a warning when u left the place where u battle that gym leader girl
Old June 1st, 2014 (09:47 AM).
5hift

Ah geez... Dun goofed I suppose.
Old June 4th, 2014 (05:52 PM).
ZeroZeroX

Does anyone have any strategies to use against Shelly on a grass mono type run? Here's what I've got: Torterra LV 32
Moves-Earthquake,Curse, Razor Leaf, Bite

Gloom LV 33
Moves-Mega Drain, Acid, Poison Powder, Stun Spore

Gloom LV 34
Moves-Mega Drain, Acid, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder

Levanny LV 33
Moves-String Shot, Bug Bite, Razor Leaf, Tackle

Pansage LV 32
Moves-Leech seed, Seed Bomb, Bite, Acrobatics

Weepinbell LV 33
Moves-Vine whip, Acid, Knock off, Sleep Powder

box: Sunflora, Carnivine, Petilil, Budew, Cherubi, Trophius (none of these are up to level)

Her Scyther annihilates my squad before anyone can lay anything on it, my Torterra only last about two or three shots before its downed.

Also can anyone tell me exactly how a Pokemon performs when its past the Level cap; does it sometimes actually attack or does it always do nothing and take hits? If I don't figure something out, I'm considering over-leveling one mon to either 40 or 50 for her Scyther and Yanmega and doing damage control after I beat Shelly.
Old June 4th, 2014 (09:34 PM).
Lost Lore
From the Shadows

Nature: Sassy
Oh God a Grass mono-type... that's hard mode in pretty much any game.

Setting up Curse against Scyther with Torterra would probably help it take more hits? You'll want to heal it and then try attacking- you should be able to take it out then, since Scyther is pretty frail.

As for Yanmega, you definitely want to paralyze it to slow it down, but I can't offer much in ways of how to do that since I don't think you have anything that's not hit super effectively by something it has...

...Aaaaah, that's probably not much help, I'm sorry.

Regions cleared: Johto | Hoenn | Sinnoh | Unova | (More? Let's finish these first~)
~*~*~

~*~*~
Icon credits.
Old June 5th, 2014 (02:11 PM).
ZeroZeroX

Thanks and it's okay. I probably needed to EV train the mons I had, because I didn't have the appropriate egg groups and patiences to replace most of them with better IV'd and EV'd ones. The monotype challenge was meant to hold me over until EP. 12 arrived. I Just had nothing that resisted Shelly's sweepers long enough.
Old June 6th, 2014 (07:33 PM).
ReddestDream

Yeah! Episode 12 is out!

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8582

Old June 7th, 2014 (06:27 PM).
ZeroZeroX

Quote originally posted by Slaying Moon:
I seem to be experiencing a problem with Episode 12. I had previously saved after defeating Luna, but now I'm stuck.
Attachment 72280
Other people have had a similar situation. Try contacting/PM Ame. She should be able help you, That is if your still having this problem.
Old June 8th, 2014 (07:53 PM).
Xerxxys

Um, I'm having a bit of an issue. I planted a berry outside Nyuu's house, I went in to buy more honey and every time I try to leave the house, I get a " Script 'PokemonBerryPlants' line 109: ArguementError occurred. Comparison of Fixnum with Array failed. " and the window closes on me. So, I'm stuck in Nyuu's house for the time being.

Can anyone help?
(Note, I cannot post snapshots; the site won't let me.)
Old June 9th, 2014 (05:01 AM). Edited June 9th, 2014 by ReddestDream.
ReddestDream

Quote originally posted by Xerxxys:
Um, I'm having a bit of an issue. I planted a berry outside Nyuu's house, I went in to buy more honey and every time I try to leave the house, I get a " Script 'PokemonBerryPlants' line 109: ArguementError occurred. Comparison of Fixnum with Array failed. " and the window closes on me. So, I'm stuck in Nyuu's house for the time being.

Can anyone help?
(Note, I cannot post snapshots; the site won't let me.)
12.1 is out now . . . Try that . . .

http://www.pokemonreborn.com

Edit: The site has been up and down like a yo-yo recently, so keep checking back throughout the day if it is down . . .

Old June 9th, 2014 (08:49 PM).
Xerxxys

Quote originally posted by ReddestDream:
12.1 is out now . . . Try that . . .

Edit: The site has been up and down like a yo-yo recently, so keep checking back throughout the day if it is down . . .
Thanks for trying to help, but that's the one I'm playing.
Old June 15th, 2014 (10:08 PM).
AmethystRain
Crystaline

Hey. So I'm a little tardy in posting up the E12 announcement thing because I wanted to be sure the release was relatively stable. Anyway, as you guys have figured out, 12 is up. Have fun! I'll update the first post in a moment.

Website trouble: We ended up having to switch hosts four different times. We seem to be pretty good for now.

Xerxxys: That error exists in 12.0 but was specifically fixed for 12.1. Make sure you redownloaded properly. If you're still having trouble, go ahead and send me your save file.
Old June 21st, 2014 (06:18 PM).
ligerre

I don't know if this is a bug or not. I have 10 badges and my lv 71 espeon disobey me. And does anyone remember where the hell is the ev checker?
Ps: I wrote a program to solve the timburr puzzle. You need a harder one girl.
Old June 21st, 2014 (06:24 PM).
AmethystRain
Crystaline

The EV checker was removed, since you can now view IVs and EVs from the summary screen (press z or space at the stat screen)

Samson's badge does not increase the level-cap, so it's still 70

And hey, if you had to write a full program to solve a puzzle I'd say it's pretty decent. Oh, but there is a harder one I haven't used yet...
Old June 23rd, 2014 (06:07 PM).
angelphil

Where do I find Suzy's Vulpix? I was able to get her to offer it to me, but it ran away. She says that it won't run far, but I can't seem to find it. Am I missing something, or is it not in Obsidia Ward?
Old June 25th, 2014 (05:44 AM). Edited June 25th, 2014 by ReddestDream.
ReddestDream

Quote originally posted by angelphil:
Where do I find Suzy's Vulpix? I was able to get her to offer it to me, but it ran away. She says that it won't run far, but I can't seem to find it. Am I missing something, or is it not in Obsidia Ward?
Spoiler:
It's in Obsidia Ward. It went into a house to the left of the Obsidia Pokemon Center. Follow it down into the railway, and you will have to fight a level 40ish pokemon. You can beat it easily if you have a water or electric-type pokemon with the LightningRod or Volt Absorb ability. If you don't, save the fight until later.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links