The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 1st, 2012, 01:47 AM
08jackt
Unhatched Egg

Hey guys! I'm Jack.
I've been a Poke'fanatic since I was 3 (I use to steal my older brothers Blue version and start new games >:D), and I'm in highschool now.

Right now I'm working my way through Black version (I started a new game a couple of weeks ago) as well as what is probably my 1 billionth play-trough of Fire Red.

Hey! :D
Old October 1st, 2012, 01:56 AM
Rambagos
Mime Jr.

Nature: Modest
Hey there Jack! Welcome to the Pokècommunity. My name is Rambagos. Feel free to add me as your friend. Don't forget for always obey the main rules in here. Probably you can ask or help something about the Black and White Discussion in here. Enjoy your stay here.
Old October 1st, 2012, 01:58 AM
enigmα.
Community Supporter

Greetings Jack, to your new sense of inspiration towards Pokemon, PokeCommunity~ I'm MidnightShine, here at your service. No, no, please... call me Mid. I bet you're feeling excited to be here, yes?

So, what made you join PC, hmm? Most people here joined because of le hacks & its popularity. We have a wide variety of forums fro you to explore so poursuivre, try 'lem all~

We always have le Official PC Adoption Center if you're feeling lost, our NU/W modérateur Cirno will guide you to a suitable mentor. More details à ce que place~

Im a very, what do you call..... erm, oui, chatty person so why not VM me at my page & we can have along time chatting. Send moi un friend request while you're at it. Le friendly staff members sont toujours là to help so, contact them if you're facing tout problems here~

Rendez-vous~

~Mid
Old October 1st, 2012, 02:02 AM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08jackt View Post
Hey guys! I'm Jack.
I've been a Poke'fanatic since I was 3 (I use to steal my older brothers Blue version and start new games >:D), and I'm in highschool now.

Right now I'm working my way through Black version (I started a new game a couple of weeks ago) as well as what is probably my 1 billionth play-trough of Fire Red.

Hey! :D
Hello there Jack, and welcome to PC. ^__^

You made the right choice joining this community, cos we're friendly and we love welcoming new members on board. I'm 20 and that would suggest I'm too old for Pokemon, but no I will never give up on the franchise I loved since I was 7.

Since you are playing Black version right now, you might want to check out the Black and White section. Those two are my fave games so far, well at least until Black 2 and White 2 come out in a few days.

So yeah, it was nice meeting you and if you ever need help, feel free to contact me or a moderator/admin.

- Hikari10

Paired with Kouzan, Isaac and Heartouch
Battle Server | Tumblr | Profile | Supporter

Old October 1st, 2012, 08:08 AM
Sheep
MUFFINS ya pls

Nature: Timid
Welcome to PC, Jack! It's great to have you here with us. :3

A fan since you were 3? That's certainly very young! Nice to see more oldtime fans popping in, there's plenty of them around here. :D Myself included, hehe. I've been a fan since I was 8 and am 21 now!

Oh, I can totally relate though, I must have replayed FireRed/LeafGreen at least 50 times. There's just so many things you can do differently each time you play so I always get re-hooked and want to start a new game. UU; It's really a fun game and definitely one of my favorites! As for Black/White, they're also rather addictive, aren't they?

Anyway, it was wonderful meeting you and I hope you stick around. <3 Just make sure to give the official forum rules a read before posting, as they're very important. Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me if you ever need anything!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links