The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design

Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Advertise here

Old October 5th, 2012, 07:19 AM
DoraDAZ3R3D
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Timid

Advertise here
Just joined the world of pixel art. I'm into art in general, but mostly fan arts and stuff like that.
To be honest... I'm not THAT new to this world, I tried pixeling a few times years ago, totally failing.
Now I'm back and.. since I can't really create my own hack or scripting it, I've decided to create something for the others. Here I'll post free sprites little by little.. it'll be updated, so.

Still.. I can't upload stuff from other websites (I'm a "newbie" for this forum)

here some doodles..
Attached Images
File Type: png taichi poses anim.png‎ (21.5 KB, 17 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: gif taichi-02.gif‎ (12.6 KB, 9 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: png rapidmon .png‎ (9.3 KB, 11 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: png scizor02.png‎ (9.3 KB, 17 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: png images (3).png‎ (11.7 KB, 11 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old October 5th, 2012, 04:59 PM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Nature: Careful
These look good! The only complaint I have is that the backsprites don't appear to look Pokemon-y enough, if that makes sense. But yet still they look amazing along with the others! Great work!
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Old October 7th, 2012, 06:48 AM
Superjub
Pokémon Aureolin
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
I personally love the palette you used for Scizor and Lucario, and even more how you shaded them. The Scizor has a real rustic feel which I really like. :D Your non-Pokemon sprites are pretty good too, and the line-art is very smooth. I do think that you sometimes over-use dithering a bit, but apart from that, really well done. :D

Pokémon Aureolin

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here