The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 30th, 2012, 01:10 PM
iblackbeltXD
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Bashful

Advertise here
Hey guys, my name's Dylan, otherwise known as iblackbeltXD ! I'm brand new to the PokeCommuity, however I have been browsing for quite some time. I just wanted to say hello ! Thanks ! :D
Old October 2nd, 2012, 10:50 PM
Hikamaru
the hamster
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by iblackbeltXD View Post
Hey guys, my name's Dylan, otherwise known as iblackbeltXD ! I'm brand new to the PokeCommuity, however I have been browsing for quite some time. I just wanted to say hello ! Thanks ! :D
Hi Dylan, welcome to PC.

We are a friendly community that's just celebrated its 10th Anniversary, even though you missed the celebrations we're still happy to welcome you aboard cos we love accepting new members.

Why don't you tell us what interests you have? I'd be happy to direct you somewhere. Well, we have loads of stuff to entertain you, ranging from Pokemon talk to the off-topic stuff.

Our staff members are friendly, and are here to help you with any questions you have. Make sure to read the general forum rules as well as the individual sections' rules before posting.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me, OK?

- Hikari10

paired with awolfsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | profile | credit | supporter

Old October 2nd, 2012, 11:48 PM
awolfsquared
I like to do 'Garfield Mondays'
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Hey there Dylan! Welcome to PC! I'm taking you like HeartGold and SoulSilver alot? Well I know at least you like Pokemon alot.
You should tell us more about yourself so we can know you more. We have a lot of thread sections from everything to Pokemon topic, Pokemon Clubs, forums games (known as Other Trivia here) and many other non-Pokemon related topics.

Feel free to PM/VM me anytime you want. Hope you enjoy yourself here and have fun posting!

"I have no idea what I'm doing. but I know I'm doing it really, really well."- Andy Dwyer
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old October 2nd, 2012, 11:53 PM
Ice Car
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Jolly
Welcome to PC. We're all pretty friendly here. You'll have a nice time, I'm sure.
Old October 3rd, 2012, 04:35 AM
Sheep
may the stars shine down on you

Nature: Timid
Welcome to PC, Dylan~! Nice to see you here. n__n

It's great that you finally joined up! Took me a few years to stop being a lurker, personally. But it's great to finally become a member - lots of people to meet and discussions to get involved in. <3 I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here.

Anywayyy, I'm glad to see you've already posted a few times. Just make sure to give our official forum rules and individual section rules in each section you plan to post a read to avoid making little mistakes and such. They shouldn't be too hard to follow, though!

So yeah, great meeting you and feel free to private message me if you need any help~

whooo clubs
family twin
my star

Last edited by Sheep; October 3rd, 2012 at 04:43 AM. Reason: laggg
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here