The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback and Support
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Community Feedback and Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old October 1st, 2012, 03:16 PM
JordieBo's Avatar
JordieBo
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Newport, South Wales
Gender:
Hi,

I'm making a Yu-Gi-Oh! themed FireRed hack, and I basically want to know what Yu-Gi-Oh! monsters people want to see in game, but I have no idea where to make a thread. I would have thought the progressing hacks section but after reading the rules I realised that wasn't right.

Second of all, if I posted a thread in the wrong place and it didn't get accepted, is there any way I can then get that thread back? It's just I spend ages typing up a synopsis etc. for my hack thread but it wasn't accepted so I've lost it all.

Thanks,
Jordie.
Reply With Quote
  #2    
Old October 1st, 2012, 06:13 PM
zephyr6257's Avatar
zephyr6257
Hi. I'm strange. Kthnxbye. :)
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Somewhere with cookies.
Gender: Male
I would suggest you check out http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37, if you're on to discussing/researching. Moderators rarely delete threads, they rather lock them, so you can still copy+paste them into another location. For added safety, you could already copy your synopsis, and paste it in your Notepad found in the User CP.

Hope I helped~
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old October 1st, 2012, 07:27 PM
droomph's Avatar
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: bar'jách
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyr6257 View Post
I would suggest you check out http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37, if you're on to discussing/researching. Moderators rarely delete threads, they rather lock them, so you can still copy+paste them into another location. For added safety, you could already copy your synopsis, and paste it in your Notepad found in the User CP.

Hope I helped~ :)
In addition to that, just submit it. If the moderators think it's not okay, they'll unapprove it.
__________________
did u no there r 21 letters in the alphabet
o i forgot 5
uraqt


Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old October 2nd, 2012, 07:25 AM
JordieBo's Avatar
JordieBo
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Newport, South Wales
Gender:
Aha! Thank you! I'll take a proper look when I get back home to my laptop.

Also yeah thanks for the advice, was helpful! Although what I meant is, I submitted my discussion thread in the progressing hacks section two maybe three days ago and it came up with a message saying something along the lines of "your thread will be posted after it has been accepted by a moderator" and that's the last I saw of it! Any ideas?
Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old October 2nd, 2012, 08:19 AM
curiousnathan's Avatar
curiousnathan
a hero can be afraid, too
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordieBo View Post
Aha! Thank you! I'll take a proper look when I get back home to my laptop.

Also yeah thanks for the advice, was helpful! Although what I meant is, I submitted my discussion thread in the progressing hacks section two maybe three days ago and it came up with a message saying something along the lines of "your thread will be posted after it has been accepted by a moderator" and that's the last I saw of it! Any ideas?
When it comes to boards such as these, the moderators of such sections check to see if threads posted are of good quality and abide by that area's rules. Yours is likely to still be neither approved or denied, so I'd say to wait one more day or two for a response. (Thread approval usually takes a few days, anyhow.) If you've waited longer than the usual couple of days, then feel free to private message or visitor message the moderators of that specific section, and they'll get onto your thread as soon as possible!
__________________
moderator | lovely pair | PC live
Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old October 2nd, 2012, 04:02 PM
JordieBo's Avatar
JordieBo
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Newport, South Wales
Gender:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious. View Post
When it comes to boards such as these, the moderators of such sections check to see if threads posted are of good quality and abide by that area's rules. Yours is likely to still be neither approved or denied, so I'd say to wait one more day or two for a response. (Thread approval usually takes a few days, anyhow.) If you've waited longer than the usual couple of days, then feel free to private message or visitor message the moderators of that specific section, and they'll get onto your thread as soon as possible!
Thank you that helped a lot! I messaged Christos but his DM box was full so I ended up messaging Rukario who very helpfully replied with my thread! Problem solved. Feel free to lock this thread if need be!
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 09:24 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.