The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback and Support

Notices

Community Feedback and Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Old October 1st, 2012, 03:16 PM
JordieBo
Unhatched Egg

I'm making a Yu-Gi-Oh! themed FireRed hack, and I basically want to know what Yu-Gi-Oh! monsters people want to see in game, but I have no idea where to make a thread. I would have thought the progressing hacks section but after reading the rules I realised that wasn't right.

Second of all, if I posted a thread in the wrong place and it didn't get accepted, is there any way I can then get that thread back? It's just I spend ages typing up a synopsis etc. for my hack thread but it wasn't accepted so I've lost it all.

Thanks,
Jordie.
Old October 1st, 2012, 06:13 PM
zephyr6257
Hi. I'm strange. Kthnxbye. :)

I would suggest you check out http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37, if you're on to discussing/researching. Moderators rarely delete threads, they rather lock them, so you can still copy+paste them into another location. For added safety, you could already copy your synopsis, and paste it in your Notepad found in the User CP.

Hope I helped~
Old October 1st, 2012, 07:27 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyr6257 View Post
I would suggest you check out http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37, if you're on to discussing/researching. Moderators rarely delete threads, they rather lock them, so you can still copy+paste them into another location. For added safety, you could already copy your synopsis, and paste it in your Notepad found in the User CP.

Hope I helped~ :)
In addition to that, just submit it. If the moderators think it's not okay, they'll unapprove it.

Old October 2nd, 2012, 07:25 AM
JordieBo
Unhatched Egg

Aha! Thank you! I'll take a proper look when I get back home to my laptop.

Also yeah thanks for the advice, was helpful! Although what I meant is, I submitted my discussion thread in the progressing hacks section two maybe three days ago and it came up with a message saying something along the lines of "your thread will be posted after it has been accepted by a moderator" and that's the last I saw of it! Any ideas?
Old October 2nd, 2012, 08:19 AM
curiousnathan
a hero can be afraid, too

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordieBo View Post
Aha! Thank you! I'll take a proper look when I get back home to my laptop.

Also yeah thanks for the advice, was helpful! Although what I meant is, I submitted my discussion thread in the progressing hacks section two maybe three days ago and it came up with a message saying something along the lines of "your thread will be posted after it has been accepted by a moderator" and that's the last I saw of it! Any ideas?
When it comes to boards such as these, the moderators of such sections check to see if threads posted are of good quality and abide by that area's rules. Yours is likely to still be neither approved or denied, so I'd say to wait one more day or two for a response. (Thread approval usually takes a few days, anyhow.) If you've waited longer than the usual couple of days, then feel free to private message or visitor message the moderators of that specific section, and they'll get onto your thread as soon as possible!
Old October 2nd, 2012, 04:02 PM
JordieBo
Unhatched Egg

Originally Posted by Curious. View Post
When it comes to boards such as these, the moderators of such sections check to see if threads posted are of good quality and abide by that area's rules. Yours is likely to still be neither approved or denied, so I'd say to wait one more day or two for a response. (Thread approval usually takes a few days, anyhow.) If you've waited longer than the usual couple of days, then feel free to private message or visitor message the moderators of that specific section, and they'll get onto your thread as soon as possible!
Thank you that helped a lot! I messaged Christos but his DM box was full so I ended up messaging Rukario who very helpfully replied with my thread! Problem solved. Feel free to lock this thread if need be!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links