The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old October 5th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Kanade Otonashi
<3

I'm Kanade! I'm not very interesting, and I can't say I'm smart, but I love Pokemon and a lot of similar games and I need a good forum to be active on. Hopefully this place sticks :'D
Old October 5th, 2012, 05:28 PM
GolurkIsDaBomb
Strawberry Sunrise, no ice.

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanade Otonashi View Post
I'm Kanade! I'm not very interesting, and I can't say I'm smart, but I love Pokemon and a lot of similar games and I need a good forum to be active on. Hopefully this place sticks :'D
Welcome! Aw, I'm sure you're very interesting! Tell us about yourself a bit more, favorite pokemon, what made you want to join, favorite yogurt flavor etc.

Since you love pokemon, why not check out the Pokemon General, Fourth Generation, Black And White, and Black And White 2 forums? If you want to play some pokemon related games, try the Pokemon trivia section (and those are just some good places to start!) Also, you should probably check out the Video Gaming Forum since you like games!

Make sure you read all the rules, and be sure to contact a mod (bold and blue usernames) if you run into trouble on the forum. Also, perhaps check out the Adoption Center found in this forum if you want a guide around the forum.

Feel free to VM me if you want to talk - hope to see you around! :D
Old October 5th, 2012, 05:35 PM
Kanade Otonashi
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GolurkIsDaBomb View Post
Welcome! Aw, I'm sure you're very interesting! Tell us about yourself a bit more, favorite pokemon, what made you want to join, favorite yogurt flavor etc.

Since you love pokemon, why not check out the Pokemon General, Fourth Generation, Black And White, and Black And White 2 forums? If you want to play some pokemon related games, try the Pokemon trivia section (and those are just some good places to start!) Also, you should probably check out the Video Gaming Forum since you like games!

Make sure you read all the rules, and be sure to contact a mod (bold and blue usernames) if you run into trouble on the forum. Also, perhaps check out the Adoption Center found in this forum if you want a guide around the forum.

Feel free to VM me if you want to talk - hope to see you around! :D
Well, I guess I can do that!

Favorite pokemon is by far Drifloon, cause it is so flatout adorable, but it's ironic cause my favorite type is Ice. xD

I joined cause, well, to be honest I wanted to download a rom hack but it wouldn't let me without registering. It didn't occur to me to be active until AFTER I registered.

I should do that, I think I'll head over there now actually! I just need to find a place where I know what I'm talking about I guess.

Thanks! I wasn't expecting a warm response honestly, but a good first impression is always nice. :'D
Old October 5th, 2012, 05:55 PM
Psystar63
☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Psystar63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanade Otonashi View Post
Well, I guess I can do that!

Favorite pokemon is by far Drifloon, cause it is so flatout adorable, but it's ironic cause my favorite type is Ice. xD

I joined cause, well, to be honest I wanted to download a rom hack but it wouldn't let me without registering. It didn't occur to me to be active until AFTER I registered.

I should do that, I think I'll head over there now actually! I just need to find a place where I know what I'm talking about I guess.

Thanks! I wasn't expecting a warm response honestly, but a good first impression is always nice. :'D
Drifloon is a pretty adorable Pokemon, isn't it? I love it's eyes. Flooooooon!

Anyway, PC has many great ROM hacks to offer. Have you played Pokemon AshGray? It's a great hack of FireRed that mirrors all the events that happened in the first season of the anime.
A lot of people join because of ROM hacks. I joined because I wanted to learn more about it.

PC's more fun the more you're active, in my opinion. You'll make plenty more friends, and eventually you'll feel right at home.
And PC is always full of warm welcomes! There's no need to be shy, because everyone here is super friendly!

Hope to see ya around!

.☆--------.
The Point Above the Clouds | pm | vm | Photobucket

Old October 5th, 2012, 05:59 PM
Kanade Otonashi
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psystar63 View Post
Drifloon is a pretty adorable Pokemon, isn't it? I love it's eyes. Flooooooon!

Anyway, PC has many great ROM hacks to offer. Have you played Pokemon AshGray? It's a great hack of FireRed that mirrors all the events that happened in the first season of the anime.
A lot of people join because of ROM hacks. I joined because I wanted to learn more about it.

PC's more fun the more you're active, in my opinion. You'll make plenty more friends, and eventually you'll feel right at home.
And PC is always full of warm welcomes! There's no need to be shy, because everyone here is super friendly!

Hope to see ya around!
I love it's eyes, but the it's cry always gets me <3

I actually wanted to download a hack with a similar idea as that! I'll be sure to keep that in mind, my BF might be interested in it too, thanks! :'D

I sure hope so, the last forum I was part of got really depressing and stuff.

I hope you do too! :'D
Old October 5th, 2012, 05:59 PM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Nature: Careful
Welcome to PC! I'm Cosmo. Golurk stole everything that I was going to say, that big meanie. jk. If you ever need to chat or wanna ask for help, feel free to send me a Private Message or Visitor Message. And activity is a good thing, trust me.
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links