The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 12th, 2012 (04:30 PM).
PasketiTendrils
Breeder

Nature: Quiet
1. What section/board are you most interested in?
I'm most interested in the Trade Corner. I really enjoy getting Pokemon from all over, and I really do want to complete my National Dex. That's a feat I have yet to complete, mainly due to laziness.. xD
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
I do also want to learn more about the Roleplaying section~ I've always enjoyed Roleplaying. It's a lot of fun!
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?
Mainly, I just want to meet some new people. I maybe also want to sorta kind venture into the competitive battling section. I've always wanted to do competitive battling, but I've never really known how to start.. ><
Old October 12th, 2012 (04:59 PM).
Sheep
fix my modesty

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by PasketiTendrils View Post
I'm most interested in the Trade Corner. I really enjoy getting Pokemon from all over, and I really do want to complete my National Dex. That's a feat I have yet to complete, mainly due to laziness.. xD
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
I do also want to learn more about the Roleplaying section~ I've always enjoyed Roleplaying. It's a lot of fun!
Mainly, I just want to meet some new people. I maybe also want to sorta kind venture into the competitive battling section. I've always wanted to do competitive battling, but I've never really known how to start.. ><
Hi there! :D We have TwilightBlade and Livewire for the Trade Corner, since that's your biggest interest. There's also PkMn Trainer Yellow for the Roleplay Corner, though! Which of the three would you prefer?

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 LV
Avatar & Signature by Achromatic
Old October 12th, 2012 (05:02 PM).
PasketiTendrils
Breeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirno View Post
Hi there! :D We have TwilightBlade and Livewire for the Trade Corner, since that's your biggest interest. There's also PkMn Trainer Yellow for the Roleplay Corner, though! Which of the three would you prefer?
How about TwilightBlade? :3 Also; I recently started doing some research on RNGing, so if either of those three know much about that, it would be helpful! I'm curious actually on learning all the mechanics of the games. I play Generation V games at the moment, too. Just letting you know~
Old October 12th, 2012 (06:05 PM).
shadowyoshi73
shadowkirby96

Nature: Adamant
Trade corner and battle center

Clubs

How to play competitively
Old October 12th, 2012 (06:58 PM).
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

PasketiTendrils, it's a pleasure to meet you. I can help you in the trading and RNG bits, as well as general game mechanics. You can easily reach me and other traders in the trade corner chatroom . I'm there as blade. ^^

Old October 12th, 2012 (07:01 PM).
PasketiTendrils
Breeder

Thank you very much Twilight :3 I have a basic understanding of everything, I just need some tips xD I do want to eventually start a trade store though.. before I learned of RNG recently I bred for near-flawless Pokemon. I only have a few though. Takes ferever. Kinda' fun though. xD
Old October 12th, 2012 (07:30 PM).
Sheep
fix my modesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowyoshi73 View Post
Trade corner and battle center

Clubs

How to play competitively
If you'd like to be mentored in both Trade Corner and Battle Center equally, I'd be happy to take you on for both sections!

But if you're looking for individual section mentors, we have Forever and PlatinumDude for Battle Center, and Livewire and TwilightBlade for Trade Corner. n_n Blade currently has a few mentees she's working with, though, so she might end up being a little busy! What would you prefer?

club 1 club 2 LV
Old October 12th, 2012 (08:43 PM).
shadowyoshi73
shadowkirby96

I will probably pick Cirno
Old October 13th, 2012 (05:19 PM).
SnorlaxRider
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Mild
1. What section/board are you most interested in? I am probably most interested in the trading corner.

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn morabout? I guess it would be cool to learn more about competitive battling

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I would really like to get some shinies in the trade corner :p And battling against other members would be fun
Old October 13th, 2012 (05:21 PM).
Sheep
fix my modesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnorlaxRider View Post
1. What section/board are you most interested in? I am probably most interested in the trading corner.

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn morabout? I guess it would be cool to learn more about competitive battling

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I would really like to get some shinies in the trade corner :p And battling against other members would be fun
We have TwilightBlade and Livewire for the Trade Corner, but Blade has gotten a few mentees to take care of recently so she might be a bit busy. D: Who would you like, though?

club 1 club 2 LV
Old October 13th, 2012 (05:26 PM). Edited October 13th, 2012 by SnorlaxRider.
SnorlaxRider
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Mild
Quote:
We have TwilightBlade and Livewire for the Trade Corner, but Blade has gotten a few mentees to take care of recently so she might be a bit busy. D: Who would you like, though?
I'm not sure exactly, which ever person it will be easier for, so i guess Livewire?
Old October 13th, 2012 (05:43 PM).
Sheep
fix my modesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnorlaxRider View Post
I'm not sure exactly, which ever person it will be easier for, so i guess Livewire?
All righty! I've contacted Livewire for you; I'll let you know what he says once he's online to reply! (:

club 1 club 2 LV
Old October 14th, 2012 (08:08 AM).
Axeliira
the sugar plum fairy

Nature: Brave
Just posting to say that if any mentees are still looking for a mentor, I am now available to take in anyone! When Cirno gets back online, she'll change my status, but for the meantime I'll be roaming around PC awaiting for anyone who is in need of a mentor. <3
Old October 14th, 2012 (01:26 PM).
CompanionEevee
Just a friendly eevee lover

Nature: Naive
Quote:
I just spoke with Miss Doronjo about it and he's apparently pretty busy due to midterms and such, but we do have PkMn Trainer Yellow available if you'd be interested in her as a roleplay mentor. :D
oh oki doki then that would be great :D
Old October 15th, 2012 (08:15 AM).
RoreyG
Lizardon Man

I would probably say clubs. I'm more drawn to particular aspects of the Pokemon Universe and I generally like to have discussions and debates about them. I might want to start off in the starters club

2. What other section/board do you want to learn more about?

I've always been intrigued by competitive battling and, if when I feel I'm ready, I might get into it.

Primarily to have discussions and debates about particular areas of Pokemon.

Old October 15th, 2012 (08:21 AM).
Sheep
fix my modesty

Eevee, Yellow has agreed to take you on, so feel free to message her if she hasn't left you a message yet. ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoreyG View Post

I would probably say clubs. I'm more drawn to particular aspects of the Pokemon Universe and I generally like to have discussions and debates about them. I might want to start off in the starters club

I've always been intrigued by competitive battling and, if when I feel I'm ready, I might get into it.

So you're interested mainly in Pokemon Clubs? AlexOzzyCake is available as a mentor for the section - he's very knowledgeable on it. Would you be interested? :D If so, I'll go ahead and contact him!

club 1 club 2 LV
Old October 15th, 2012 (08:37 AM).
RoreyG
Lizardon Man

@ Cirno

Yes, thanks. That would be wonderful.

Old October 15th, 2012 (01:35 PM).
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoreyG View Post

Hihi, looks like you're mine! :D I'll send you a VM shortly and we can work out how to talk further from there - look forward to meeting you :)
Old October 15th, 2012 (01:38 PM).
DaydreamsAway
<---- MAH WAIFU :3

Send a message via Skype™ to DaydreamsAway
Mostly the Rom Hacking Board due to my immense addiction on different hacks.

Probably the Trade Corner and the Battle Center for fun.

Mostly learn scripting because the course I'm taking at college has something to do with that and to have the utmost upper advantage haha*evil laugh* and quite possible make my own pokemon hack.
Old October 15th, 2012 (04:32 PM).
Sheep
fix my modesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaydreamsAway View Post
Mostly the Rom Hacking Board due to my immense addiction on different hacks.

Probably the Trade Corner and the Battle Center for fun. :)

Mostly learn scripting because the course I'm taking at college has something to do with that and to have the utmost upper advantage haha*evil laugh* and quite possible make my own pokemon hack.
I'd love to take you on for ROM Hacking, but I'm a little full right now with other mentees, but I believe Leaf Storm might be able to take you instead since she should be available. :3 Would you be interested?

Sadly, the other two Emulation mentors are currently busy/unavailable. D:

club 1 club 2 LV
Old October 15th, 2012 (05:11 PM).
Axeliira
the sugar plum fairy

Nature: Brave
DaydreamsAway, I'd be more than happy to take you in for Emulation/Battle Center/Trade Corner. Posting here to express interest, so if you are, I'll be sure to send you a PM once I'm done with Spanish class :D
Everyone would have a friend,
& right would always win,
& love would never end.
This is my grown-up Christmas list.
Moderator of FC&G ~ Paired to Buoysel & Kanzler
slight leave of absence 12/23 - 12/28 ~ Merry Christmas!

Old October 16th, 2012 (12:57 PM).
FlippyNano

1. What section/board are you most interested in? Battle Center (to brush up on Competitive Battling knowldege mostly, i'll give it a go. =D
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Roleplay Corner (RP'ing sounds like fun, and i'd like to learn more about it.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Not really, other than enjoy myself.
Old October 16th, 2012 (01:00 PM).
Sheep
fix my modesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlippyNano View Post
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Battle Center (to brush up on Competitive Battling knowldege mostly, i'll give it a go. =D
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Roleplay Corner (RP'ing sounds like fun, and i'd like to learn more about it. :P
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Not really, other than enjoy myself. :)
We have Forever and PlatinumDude available to show you around the Battle Center and help you out a bit with your battling skills. Which of the two would you prefer? :D Though we also have PkMn Trainer Yellow open for the Roleplay Corner, if you'd be interested in that section instead.

club 1 club 2 LV
Old October 16th, 2012 (01:15 PM).
FlippyNano

Quote:
We have Forever and PlatinumDude available to show you around the Battle Center and help you out a bit with your battling skills. Which of the two would you prefer? :D Though we also have PkMn Trainer Yellow open for the Roleplay Corner, if you'd be interested in that section instead.
I'll take PlatinumDude please. just a quick note: sometimes i might be extremely busy all week with personal life. So if i'm away for more than ten days, that dosen't mean i lost interest. Please understand.
Old October 16th, 2012 (01:26 PM).
DaydreamsAway
<---- MAH WAIFU :3

Send a message via Skype™ to DaydreamsAway
Quote:
I'd love to take you on for ROM Hacking, but I'm a little full right now with other mentees, but I believe Leaf Storm might be able to take you instead since she should be available. :3 Would you be interested?

Sadly, the other two Emulation mentors are currently busy/unavailable. D:
Yep! Sure I'll take anyone as my mentor haha
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links