The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 23rd, 2012, 02:36 PM
Sheep
may the stars shine down on you

Nature: Timid

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyghteWynd View Post
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Advanced Generation Games (GBA) at the moment, though I might succumb to this recent nonsense sooner or later.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Pokemon General, Pokemon Anime, and Emulation.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I'd like to acquire some skill in compiling teams for solo play and for experimenting, as well as reacquainting myself with the Anime, as I used to love the first and second generation series.

Thank you in advance.
We have bobandbill and Sydian available for the Advanced Gen Games section, since that appears to be your primary choice! They know lots about it, and Sydian even happens to be the moderator of Advanced Gen Games. n_n Who would you prefer?

whooo clubs
family twin
my star
Old October 23rd, 2012, 02:38 PM
NyghteWynd
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to NyghteWynd
I'll take Bobandbill, if that's fine.
Old October 23rd, 2012, 11:56 PM
Bleacher
Chaos Worshipper

Nature: Gentle
1. What section/board are you most interested in?

I am interested in the roleplay section and the current generation section.

2. What other sections/boards you want to venture in and learn more about?

I would like to learn more about how to make ROM hacks and sprite making.

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you are here?

Not anything specific. I want to make a lot of friends, gain knowledge about Gen V games. I am also a competitive battler but my focus is on underused pokemons.
Old October 24th, 2012, 06:47 PM
Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleacher View Post

I am interested in the roleplay section and the current generation section.

2. What other sections/boards you want to venture in and learn more about?

I would like to learn more about how to make ROM hacks and sprite making.

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you are here?

Not anything specific. I want to make a lot of friends, gain knowledge about Gen V games. I am also a competitive battler but my focus is on underused pokemons.
Sorry about the delay! We have Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers for the Roleplay Corner section, Forever for Black & White, and Jellicent♀ for Black 2 and White 2. There's also Curious. for Fourth Gen. Games! Who would you like?

whooo clubs
family twin
my star
Old October 26th, 2012, 05:40 AM
Bleacher
Chaos Worshipper

Nature: Gentle
Red's Hawt Chibi Peppers.
Old October 26th, 2012, 11:26 PM
Aqua7KH
Keyblade Master

Nature: Relaxed
I'm completely new fresh meat on this site. x-x I really need a mentor. xD

1. What section/board are you most interested in? I'm most interested in the anime, emulation, manga, trade, and battling section! '

2. What other section/board do you want to learn more about? The art section! I also really, really want to learn about hacking and maybe joining a hacking team. '

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I want to be well known on this site and I want to help out anyway I can, all while learning more and more about Pokemon. I really want to make friends too. And I really want to join a hacking team.

"The three of us will always be one." -Master Aqua
Old October 27th, 2012, 05:06 AM
Doctor
& time lord

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleacher View Post
Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers.
Hi Bleacher! I already sent you a Visitor Message (VM). Try browsing the Roleplay Corner and see what you think about it, and feel free to send me a Private Message (PM) or VM if you want some help or just want to talk :3
Crossroads I C | O O C .
Old October 27th, 2012, 06:18 AM
DrakeX113
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Calm
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?

Regarding all three questions I have only one main thing which I'm interested in: Pokemon Battles while another thing would be Breeding. Other than that I'm afraid I won't be much interested in something like trading or research
Old October 27th, 2012, 08:14 AM
Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua7KH View Post
I'm completely new fresh meat on this site. x-x I really need a mentor. xD

1. What section/board are you most interested in? I'm most interested in the anime, emulation, manga, trade, and battling section! ^^'

2. What other section/board do you want to learn more about? The art section! I also really, really want to learn about hacking and maybe joining a hacking team. ^^'

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I want to be well known on this site and I want to help out anyway I can, all while learning more and more about Pokemon. I really want to make friends too. ^_^ And I really want to join a hacking team.
Hm, since you're interested in so many sections, a global mentor might be for you for all of those sections you listed for your first question! I'd love to take you on for anime, emulation, manga, trading, and battling. :D I'd also be able to answer some questions on the art section as well, being an artist myself and all~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeX113 View Post
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?

Regarding all three questions I have only one main thing which I'm interested in: Pokemon Battles while another thing would be Breeding. Other than that I'm afraid I won't be much interested in something like trading or research :)
Hm, seems like the Battle Center's your best bet. :3 We have Forever and PlatinumDude for that section. Who would you like? Read their bios to see who would suit you most.

whooo clubs
family twin
my star
Old October 27th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Aqua7KH
Keyblade Master

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirno View Post
Hm, since you're interested in so many sections, a global mentor might be for you for all of those sections you listed for your first question! I'd love to take you on for anime, emulation, manga, trading, and battling. :D I'd also be able to answer some questions on the art section as well, being an artist myself and all~

Hm, seems like the Battle Center's your best bet. :3 We have Forever and PlatinumDude for that section. Who would you like? Read their bios to see who would suit you most.
Does that mean you're going to be my mentor?
Old October 27th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua7KH View Post
Does that mean you're going to be my mentor? ^_^
Yep, if you're interested! I'll go ahead and contact you now. <3

whooo clubs
family twin
my star
Old October 29th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Jordiebee
Unhatched Egg

1. What section/board are you most interested in? 1st, 3rd and 5th Generation games. I know a lot about these already (extensive research and mainly 3rd) but anymore I can learn is great
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Anime and trivia.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Help others while others help me.
Favourite Game: Emerald Version

Incredibly nerdy about Pokemon.

Last edited by Jordiebee; October 29th, 2012 at 04:36 PM.
Old October 29th, 2012, 05:04 PM
o-r-g-a-n-i-k
GengarBabies

Nature: Calm
Send a message via AIM to o-r-g-a-n-i-k
Well since im playing FR ill be interested in that section.

I'd probably be open to exploring all of them but it would really depend on the game that im playing. I have so many Questions! And i feel like this is the place to be.

Id Like to absorb everything i can from this site and hopefully make some friends too. :D

-Mitch Hedberg CD Joke
Old October 30th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Denny Hamlin
accept d e f e a t

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordiebee View Post
1. What section/board are you most interested in? 1st, 3rd and 5th Generation games. I know a lot about these already (extensive research and mainly 3rd) but anymore I can learn is great
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Anime and trivia.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Help others while others help me.
Hey there, Jordibee! Since you're willing to learn about the Pokemon Anime section, I'd be willing to take you in if you like. If you're interested in games, I believe Forever (for 5th gen) and Sydian (for 1st and 3rd) are available, as well as BinaryPeaches (for Trivia). I'm also willing to take you in for games as well, but I'd recommend you to read the bios on the first post. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by o-r-g-a-n-i-k View Post
Well since im playing FR ill be interested in that section.

I'd probably be open to exploring all of them but it would really depend on the game that im playing. I have so many Questions! And i feel like this is the place to be.

Id Like to absorb everything i can from this site and hopefully make some friends too. :D
I'd also be willing to take you in since you are open with any section...but if you're mainly interested in FireRed, then Sydian might be a good mentor for you, just throwing in some suggestions. :D
Old October 31st, 2012, 09:28 PM
gigal
Unhatched Egg

1. What section/board are you most interested in? Gotta be Emulation, for the past week or so I've been trying to make my own game. but I'm having serious problems with obtaining and using some tools
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Nothing for now although i sometimes dabble with side games like PMD
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Nothing yet other than become friends with people :D
Old October 31st, 2012, 09:30 PM
Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigal View Post
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Gotta be Emulation, for the past week or so I've been trying to make my own game. but I'm having serious problems with obtaining and using some tools
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Nothing for now although i sometimes dabble with side games like PMD
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Nothing yet other than become friends with people :D
We have atif currently available for Emulation! Would you be interested? If so, I'll contact him for you. :D

whooo clubs
family twin
my star
Old November 1st, 2012, 03:48 AM
gigal
Unhatched Egg

Yes that would be great thanks
Old November 2nd, 2012, 03:13 AM
Magnezones
Unhatched Egg

1. What section/board are you most interested in? Battling I guess
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Trading, Black 2/White 2
Is there a Action Replay thread?

White 2 - 0218 8623 7202
Old November 2nd, 2012, 04:28 AM
Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigal View Post
Yes that would be great thanks^^
I contacted him yesterday, so let's wait a little longer to see if he replies! Sorry about the wait. D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnezones View Post
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Battling I guess
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Trading, Black 2/White 2
Is there a Action Replay thread?
We have Forever and PlatinumDude who can show you around the Battle Center, as well as Livewire for Trade Corner and Jellicent♀ for Black 2 & White 2. I'll answer your question about action replays through PM so we can keep things tidy around here. :D

whooo clubs
family twin
my star
Old November 2nd, 2012, 10:20 AM
Icy Burn
Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3

Nature: Jolly

I'm not a huge competitive battler, but I do sometime enjoy battling a bit. I'm interested in the Trading Section as I have previously done trading, but I'm not so amazing at making deals, what EVs/IVs actually mean (I know the basics about EVs, but not about IVs), and I just want to get more Pokemon and actually finish the Pokedex for once.

Definitely Trading, definitely. I also would like to venture into the Roleplay section, because I love that kind of roleplay, it's awesome.

Make friends, and learn as much as possible about Pokemon. :3

Last edited by Icy Burn; November 2nd, 2012 at 10:44 AM.
Old November 2nd, 2012, 12:12 PM
Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Burn View Post

I'm not a huge competitive battler, but I do sometime enjoy battling a bit. I'm interested in the Trading Section as I have previously done trading, but I'm not so amazing at making deals, what EVs/IVs actually mean (I know the basics about EVs, but not about IVs), and I just want to get more Pokemon and actually finish the Pokedex for once.

Definitely Trading, definitely. I also would like to venture into the Roleplay section, because I love that kind of roleplay, it's awesome.

Make friends, and learn as much as possible about Pokemon. :3
We have Livewire currently open for Trade Corner. ^^ Though there's also PlatinumDude and Forever for Battle Center, if you'd like to try that instead. Miss Doronjo should be open for Roleplay Corner as well! Take your pick. :3

whooo clubs
family twin
my star
Old November 2nd, 2012, 12:51 PM
Icy Burn
Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3

I did "Eeenie-Meenie-Minie-Mo" (if you don't know what that is, that would have sounded so weird) and I have chose Miss Doronjo, the Roleplay Corner person! :3
Old November 4th, 2012, 09:24 PM
RBDGabe
First RainbowDash in Pokemon

Hi! I just registered! :D
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Roleplaying
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Emulation, Fanfiction and Off-Topic
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Learn more about the Pokemon games and become part of the community.
Old November 5th, 2012, 08:00 AM
Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBDGabe View Post
Hi! I just registered! :D
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Roleplaying
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Emulation, Fanfiction and Off-Topic
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Learn more about the Pokemon games and become part of the community.
We have Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers as well as Miss Doronjo for Roleplaying, though there's also atif for Emulation, Astinus for Fanfiction & Writing, and Razor Leaf, Livewire, and Shining Raichu for Off-Topic. Lots of choices! Who would you like? :D

whooo clubs
family twin
my star
Old November 5th, 2012, 05:48 PM
falloutfan335
Unhatched Egg

1. I am currently interested in ROM hacks and trying battles
2. I would like to venture into game info and other info
3. meet new people and learn new stratageys in pokemon
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links