Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center [Read first post!]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Closed Thread

Old November 5th, 2012 (05:48 PM).

1. I am currently interested in ROM hacks and trying battles
2. I would like to venture into game info and other info
3. meet new people and learn new stratageys in pokemon
Old November 5th, 2012 (05:52 PM).
Administrator
CS

Nature: Timid
Quote originally posted by falloutfan335:
1. I am currently interested in ROM hacks and trying battles
2. I would like to venture into game info and other info
3. meet new people and learn new stratageys in pokemon
Not fully sure what you mean by game info and other info, but we have atif for Emulation/ROM Hacking and PlatinumDude as well as Forever for Battle Center! Would you be interested in any of those three? ^^

cool | family | my star | twin | credit
Old November 5th, 2012 (06:19 PM).

THe battle center would be nice thank you very much
Old November 7th, 2012 (12:20 AM).
Smiles are free, you know~
Crystal Tier

Nature: Gentle
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Global/All of them.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Off Topic, Art & Design.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Improve on my immense shyness, and improve on my art skills.

Adventures, are sometimes even the simplest things.
ProfileYouTubeRedditBlog
Old November 7th, 2012 (05:13 AM).
Administrator
CS

Quote originally posted by Urugamosu:
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Global/All of them.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Off Topic, Art & Design.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Improve on my immense shyness, and improve on my art skills.
If you're interested in a global mentor, I should be available to take you on! Will contact you now.

Old November 10th, 2012 (12:03 PM).

1. What section/board are you most interested in?
Well... I am mostly interested in the Emulation section , because I want to get started on my first act. I'm still new here so there are things that might seem confusing.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
Well since I'm still new here, I'm also interested in the Community Announcements ...
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?
Let's see here... Ummm:
Checking Serebii.net for some Pokemon information and Egg group
Learn how to make a hack on FR\LG\R\S\E
Download new tools for hack
Play some pokemon games...
Old November 10th, 2012 (12:15 PM).
Administrator
CS

Quote originally posted by The V-Creator:
Well... I am mostly interested in the Emulation section , because I want to get started on my first act. I'm still new here so there are things that might seem confusing. :S
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
Well since I'm still new here, I'm also interested in the Community Announcements ...
Let's see here... Ummm:
Checking Serebii.net for some Pokemon information and Egg group
Learn how to make a hack on FR\LG\R\S\E
Download new tools for hack
Play some pokemon games...
We have atif available for Emulation, so I'll go ahead and contact him for you! :D

Old November 11th, 2012 (08:42 AM).
Chii!

Nature: Calm
1. What section/board are you most interested in?: battle center, b/w 2
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?trade corner sorta
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?:nah just meet new people who like pokemon ha!
Old November 11th, 2012 (08:48 AM).
Administrator
CS

Quote originally posted by Pvt Tamama:
1. What section/board are you most interested in?: battle center, b/w 2
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?trade corner sorta
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?:nah just meet new people who like pokemon ha!
We have Forever and PlatinumDude available for Battle Center, and Jellicent♀ for the Black 2 and White 2 section. Go ahead and read through their bios and post here on which of the three you'd prefer. :D

Old November 11th, 2012 (08:54 AM).
Chii!

Quote originally posted by Cirno:
We have Forever and PlatinumDude available for Battle Center, and Jellicent♀ for the Black 2 and White 2 section. Go ahead and read through their bios and post here on which of the three you'd prefer. :D
i think PlatinumDude would be the best for me thanks :D
Old November 12th, 2012 (05:12 AM).
Helooooooooooo Nurse!

Nature: Relaxed
1.What section/board are you most interested in? I'm realy into role playing and want to improve my skills in the depths of roleplaying.

2. What other section/board do you want to learn more about? I also enjoy Nuzlockes so if someone could help me with the Challenges section please.

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I'dlike to learn more about Black/White2

I will update it every time the team changes.

Jamez?
Gary?
Dan?

All three are females
Old November 12th, 2012 (08:13 AM).
Administrator
CS

Quote originally posted by Detwak:
1.What section/board are you most interested in? I'm realy into role playing and want to improve my skills in the depths of roleplaying.

2. What other section/board do you want to learn more about? I also enjoy Nuzlockes so if someone could help me with the Challenges section please.

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I'dlike to learn more about Black/White2
Since RP Corner and Challenges seem to be your main interest, we currently have PkMnTrainer Yellow, Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers, and Miss Doronjo open for the Roleplay Corner. :D There's also Sydian, who can show you around Challenges. Who would you prefer?

Old November 12th, 2012 (04:56 PM).

Nature: Relaxed
Originally, I won't lie - I was drawn in by the Emulation section. That's why I originally made the account: to download the exciting new or developing hacks made by the users here. PokeCommunity in general has caught me, though; I'm hooked. If anyone could show me around the place, with Emulations in particular (as I've never been a huge fan of trading or Wi-Fi battles) though not necessarily so, I'd be tremendously pleased.
I'd like to learn more about PokeCommunity as a whole, if that's okay.
Learn to emulate? Not sure. Just...everything! I'm a jack-of-all-trades type of girl.

Old November 12th, 2012 (05:09 PM).
Administrator
CS

Quote originally posted by Faraink:
Originally, I won't lie - I was drawn in by the Emulation section. That's why I originally made the account: to download the exciting new or developing hacks made by the users here. PokeCommunity in general has caught me, though; I'm hooked. If anyone could show me around the place, with Emulations in particular (as I've never been a huge fan of trading or Wi-Fi battles) though not necessarily so, I'd be tremendously pleased.
I'd like to learn more about PokeCommunity as a whole, if that's okay.
Learn to emulate? Not sure. Just...everything! I'm a jack-of-all-trades type of girl.
I'd be able to show you around all of PC (Emulation included) as you seem to be most interested in the entire forum. ^^ Will contact you now!

Old November 13th, 2012 (10:53 PM).

1. What section/board are you most interested in? - I am interested most in Rom hacking
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? - I would also like to learn more on sprite making.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? - Yes I am new to this so I want to know how things are done in PC, like what can I learn or what can I do aside from posting threads.
Old November 14th, 2012 (02:31 AM).
Walking with Ghost Pokemons

Nature: Naughty
1. What section/board are you most interested in?: Im most interested in chat section but I did like to know other sections too. (Global)
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?: I think I want to explore PokeCumminity.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?Nah
Old November 14th, 2012 (05:22 AM).
Administrator
CS

Quote originally posted by ianpaulo23:
1. What section/board are you most interested in? - I am interested most in Rom hacking
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? - I would also like to learn more on sprite making.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? - Yes :) I am new to this so I want to know how things are done in PC, like what can I learn or what can I do aside from posting threads.
Atif should be available for Emulation/ROM Hacking right now, so I'll go ahead and contact him for you! :D

Quote originally posted by GhostHunterz:
1. What section/board are you most interested in?: Im most interested in chat section but I did like to know other sections too. (Global)
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?: I think I want to explore PokeCumminity.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?Nah
I'm available right now as a global mentor, so I'll happily take you on! Will go ahead and contact now. ^^

Old November 14th, 2012 (05:43 AM).

Atif should be available for Emulation/ROM Hacking right now, so I'll go ahead and contact him for you! :D
Thank you so much! So... what should I do now? :p
Old November 14th, 2012 (05:27 PM).
Administrator
CS

Quote originally posted by ianpaulo23:
Thank you so much! :) So... what should I do now? :p
Atif just told me that he isn't available to mentor right now since he has 2 mentees already, so I'd be able to take you on for Emulation in his place. I'll go ahead and contact you now and we can go from there. :3

Old November 15th, 2012 (07:13 PM).
viva emptiness

Nature: Sassy
I'm most interested right now in making signatures, banners, userbars, avatars... that kind of stuff.

I'm also interested in digital art & design, but not now, because I don't know if I can. I know how to draw and all, but in the computer is all diferent to me. I think I should start in making what I've said in the first answer. ><

I mostly reply to various threads. I like to give my opinion and is very nice to read what others think.
Old November 15th, 2012 (07:56 PM).
Administrator
CS

Quote originally posted by Mononoke Hime:
I'm most interested right now in making signatures, banners, userbars, avatars... that kind of stuff.

I'm also interested in digital art & design, but not now, because I don't know if I can. I know how to draw and all, but in the computer is all diferent to me. I think I should start in making what I've said in the first answer. ><

I mostly reply to various threads. I like to give my opinion and is very nice to read what others think.
Sounds like Abnegation would make a good mentor for you. :D He makes all kinds of art (including signatures and banners), so I'll go ahead and contact him for you to see if he's available.

Old November 15th, 2012 (08:46 PM).
viva emptiness

Nature: Sassy
Sounds like Abnegation would make a good mentor for you. :D He makes all kinds of art (including signatures and banners), so I'll go ahead and contact him for you to see if he's available.
Wow, thank you very much. ~
Old November 15th, 2012 (10:00 PM).
GYM LEADER

Emulation!!, I'm an aspiring rom hacker and want to know my way around the emulation section, to avoid posting in the wrong sections haha

Fan Fiction/Writing : I believe that a great hack is only as great as it's story, so I would appreciate help in this area.

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?Well, for one, become a good rom hacker, mainly in terms of learning to script, hex edit,etc and create games for everyone to enjoy and offer feedback for improvement.....this way, My skill level grows and I'm able to help other's that may need help :-)

Next, I want to make some great friends with the great people here....that's a given LOL
Old November 16th, 2012 (09:29 AM).
Groudon

Nature: Lonely

Tools and tutorials section

Just want to learn how to make my own game from scratch

No.
Old November 16th, 2012 (01:23 PM).
Administrator
CS

Quote originally posted by Triston1zn:

Emulation!!, I'm an aspiring rom hacker and want to know my way around the emulation section, to avoid posting in the wrong sections haha

Fan Fiction/Writing : I believe that a great hack is only as great as it's story, so I would appreciate help in this area.

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?Well, for one, become a good rom hacker, mainly in terms of learning to script, hex edit,etc and create games for everyone to enjoy and offer feedback for improvement.....this way, My skill level grows and I'm able to help other's that may need help :-)

Next, I want to make some great friends with the great people here....that's a given LOL
Leaf Storm should have contacted you about Emulation mentorship, so if you never got a message, feel free to send a PM her way. :D

Quote originally posted by mailmeharry2008:

Tools and tutorials section

Just want to learn how to make my own game from scratch :)

No.
All of our Emulation mentors are currently busy, but I'd be able to take you on for that section if you're interested. Unfortunately, I do not make hacks (the mentors that do are currently unavailable), but I'd be able to help guide you around the tools/tutorials part of the section. :3 If that'd be fine with you, I can contact you! If not, the best I can suggest is to wait for an Emulation-specific mentor to become available. D:

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links