Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 16th, 2012 (10:23 PM).
Zero Darkness
The Cripple Who Is Whole

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zero Darkness
I`ll start my character from the start, but tell me what is weird in my writing style so I can improve it.
"There are two types of fights. Whenever we are in battle, we must be one of the two. The fight for life or…the fight for pride! Right now…He is fighting for his pride! His wife’s pride…his men's pride…Most importantly…his own personal pride. Dismiss this as his stubbornness…and let him fight alone like this…" -Jushiro Ukitake, Bleach-

"It's meaningless to just live, it's meaningless to just fight. I want to win!" -Ichigo Kurosaki, Bleach-
Old November 17th, 2012 (12:16 AM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
While I'm waiting for Khawill to finish his battle against the boss with other players, I'm gonna see who I can run to in the mean time. Kamui is at Starter City wondering around still. If anyone wants to meet, you can bump into him at anytime. You can stick around as long as you want.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old November 17th, 2012 (06:09 AM).
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
@SD- is it okay if Natsumi bumps into him? She has nothing to do untill the boss battle is over which she is not joining
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old November 17th, 2012 (08:12 AM). Edited November 18th, 2012 by Zero Darkness.
Zero Darkness
The Cripple Who Is Whole

Name: real life: Ichigo Nazumi. In game: Cero [Spanish for Zero]

Appearance:

Physical: Ichigo has mid long black hair [like my profil pic], he is a little taller than the average and his is not muscular too much and neither thin too much. He`s eyes are black and his face is pointy.
Clothes: Ichigo prefer the darker colors [dark blue, black, dark red…], he will usually go with a long coat and a pair of jeans. He carries his sword on his back, even though it is one handed sword.

Personality: When Ichigo`s parents died he became depressed and shelter inside himself, but after a time he realized that it won`t help to be depressed and that he need to rise up and keep going, his moto became "Like the phoenix I`ll rise from the ashes", he knew that it will be hard to exit his depression in the real life so he decided to start changing in SAO and then changing in the real life.

Life before SAO: Ichigo grown in a loving home, he was a single child and so his mother and father were always there for him, they helped him when he needed help, they were happy when he got good grades and they were angry when he got bad grades; but they always loved him, Ichigo was the center of their world and he was theirs.

One day Ichigo went home after school, he was eager to show his parents his semester test where he got A, he came home and saw an ambulance outside his house, the paramedic told him that a thief broke into the house and shot Ichigo`s parents, his dad was hit by two bullets and his mom by three, they died.

Since that day, Ichigo lived with his aunt, after that day Ichigo`s personality changed, he became depressed, but after a year he realized that he must change, he must rise out of the ashes and live again, but he didn`t knew how to, he was afraid to fall again, but when he heard about SAO he decided to start over there, and then to change in the real life.

Current Level: 12
Weapon: One – Handed Sword, without a shield.
Non-Combat Skills: Hiding, Speed

Summary of first month in Aincrad: Ichigo wasn`t sad because he was stuck inside a death game, he was actually happy; he got what he wanted, a new reality, a new world to reborn in. Ichigo trained and trained, not for completing the game, but for surviving, for challenging himself. He had a hard time picking his weapon; he tried a greatsword, but it was too slow, he then tried one handed sword, he thought about using a shield, but he told himself that if he is strong enough with the sword he don`t need a shield; and so he is using a one handed sword.
He fought monster and completed the quests, he got a nice armor for his level and a neat black bladed sword. When he realized that he don`t have non-combat Skills he picked Hiding and Speed and trained them too. He is trying to have fun, while working hard and do the best.

Roleplay Sample:

He was surrounded in darkness, falling - yet felt perfectly safe. Words and numbers swung around him, slowly forming the name and gender box. 'Cero', he inputted, hoping that the name was free, it was, and he pressed 'YES', a flash of light, He was somewhere else, he felt a sun scorching his skin, he opened his eyes, adjusting to the light, then he saw buildings and streets, he moved his head from side to side and he saw people, stores, and signs. He was admired how real this world was, he could feel the wind tickling his skin, the sun burning his face and the air cooling his chest. From all the guides he read about SAO he guessed that he was in Starter Town.

Ichigo, or as he calling himself now 'Cero', tried to hit the boar with his blade, he`s blade jumped off the boar`s skin and Cero was pushed aside, he tried to remember how to use his skills, he remembered that he needs to activate a certain mechanism in the game to do a 'Sword Skill', he moved his hand to the back, waited awhile and then he felt it, a sting in his arm, he thrust his sword forward and with a blue flash of light he pierced the boar and defeated him.

Each day that past Cero trained more, he got new equipment and improved his stats and skills, the boar he once struggled to kill was nothing but a mere obstacle for him, he avoided from making friends in the game, the most social thing he was involved in was a couple of trades he did with other players.
Every day that he log-out he dreamed about returning to SAO, he hated to be Ichigo, he loved to be Cero. He got depressed when his aunt made him play less hours per day, so he often didn`t went to school and played while his aunt was at work, this is how it went for a week, until one day he log in and was teleported into Central Starter City, he couldn`t move, he didn`t know what was happening.

Yeah yeah, I know this is Ichigo`s picture and this is Ichigo`s name, not big deal because this is the only thing that similiar, and he is called Cero in the game.
"There are two types of fights. Whenever we are in battle, we must be one of the two. The fight for life or…the fight for pride! Right now…He is fighting for his pride! His wife’s pride…his men's pride…Most importantly…his own personal pride. Dismiss this as his stubbornness…and let him fight alone like this…" -Jushiro Ukitake, Bleach-

"It's meaningless to just live, it's meaningless to just fight. I want to win!" -Ichigo Kurosaki, Bleach-
Old November 17th, 2012 (03:04 PM).
SkyisUmbreon
Heir of Breath

Nature: Bold
>.< I'm really sorry for not posting in so long guys. My school is putting on the nutcracker and a few other musicals so I have been tied up in my schedule(I work backstage for basically all of them). The last two shows are tomorrow though so I'll see if I can post after them DX

HOMESTUCK

Beta Kids Collab: John
Homestuck enthusiast
Part time shipper

Homestuck Fanclub

Old November 17th, 2012 (04:17 PM).
machomuu
Community Supporter

@SkyisUmbreon - I'm just glad to hear that you're alive and well :). I hope you don't mind, but I posted again recently so that it wouldn't disrupt the pace of our progression. I didn't do it in a way that would make your character "inactive" or "static", though.

@Zero Darkness - I may not be a GM, but I really feel that I should give my two cents on your character. I...don't know if naming him Ichigo and having him look exactly like him is a good idea, especially if his ingame name is "Cero" and he uses a black sword just like Ichigo, it's seems like it's stepping a little too close into Bleach boundaries, all things considered. Then, and this may just be me, but he feels quite a lot like Kirito in terms of personality and somewhat in appearance. First because he uses a black sword and no shield (not to mention that he also wears dark attire in SAO), but also largely because his personality mirrors that of Kirito's in the early episodes of SAO.

It's really up to Swift, but those are just my two cents.
Old November 17th, 2012 (04:20 PM).
SkyisUmbreon
Heir of Breath

Nature: Bold
Quote originally posted by machomuu:
@SkyisUmbreon - I'm just glad to hear that you're alive and well . I hope you don't mind, but I posted again recently so that it wouldn't disrupt the pace of our progression. I didn't do it in a way that would make your character "inactive" or "static", though.

@Zero Darkness - I may not be a GM, but I really feel that I should give my two cents on your character. I...don't know if naming him Ichigo and having him look exactly like him is a good idea, especially if his ingame name is "Cero" and he uses a black sword just like Ichigo, it's seems like it's stepping a little too close into Bleach boundaries, all things considered. Then, and this may just be me, but he feels quite a lot like Kirito in terms of personality and somewhat in appearance. First because he uses a black sword and no shield (not to mention that he also wears dark attire in SAO), but also largely because his personality mirrors that of Kirito's in the early episodes of SAO.

It's really up to Swift, but those are just my two cents.
I want money too bro, actually I am eager to know what you all think of my character, from what you've seen so far, even if its not much

HOMESTUCK

Beta Kids Collab: John
Homestuck enthusiast
Part time shipper

Homestuck Fanclub

Old November 17th, 2012 (08:55 PM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

Just so you all know that I won't be posting for a few days as I'm going to be celebrating my birthday tomorrow and monday + sick with laryngitis + schoolwork. Sooo expect a post by thanksgiving hopefully!

Old November 17th, 2012 (09:11 PM).
machomuu
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Leaf Storm:
Just so you all know that I won't be posting for a few days as I'm going to be celebrating my birthday tomorrow and monday + sick with laryngitis + schoolwork. Sooo expect a post by thanksgiving hopefully!
Well then have a happy birthday/Get well/good luck/have a happy thanksgiving :)
Old November 17th, 2012 (09:47 PM).
Zero Darkness
The Cripple Who Is Whole

@Machomuu: I understand that it`s preaty similiar to bleach, but it`s just the name and the look, and he is called Cero in the game, for the thing with kirito you might be right, they both do the same things, don`t making friends, but they do it because different reasons, Kirito do it because he didn`t told his guild that he is a high level and by that they died, but Cero is impulsive becuase the trauma he had in his childhood, and with this impulsiviness he hurts those he care about.

P.S. Cero didn`t made friends also because he don`t wont to make a close connection like he had with his parents, and then to lose it, he is afraid that they will die and he will stay alone again.

So I can say that they quite close but different, the outcome might be the same, but the way is far different. And I like dark colors a lot, and the blade is just for now, I realy liked Kirito taste because it`s quite my own taste.

Old November 18th, 2012 (12:01 AM).
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

So swifty, whens this boss battle going to be done >.> I wanna get one or two posts up before I go away for a week.
Old November 18th, 2012 (12:10 AM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by PinkSapphire:
@SD- is it okay if Natsumi bumps into him? She has nothing to do untill the boss battle is over which she is not joining
Of course! Kamui's roaming around Starter City as we speak, so feel free to bump into him. He's carrying a bag with many items, including potions & crystals.

~Dia+PS~
Old November 18th, 2012 (04:08 AM).
Magic
キュウコン

Quote originally posted by CarefulWetPaint:
So swifty, whens this boss battle going to be done >.> I wanna get one or two posts up before I go away for a week.
It's up!

And try to leave SU stuff to me guys Sometimes I PM rather than write my responses here so nobody feels embarrassed or picked on.
Old November 18th, 2012 (06:34 AM).
Khawill
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Shiny I'm now free to interact

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old November 18th, 2012 (07:23 AM).
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Okay, back from the huge pile of absence! I'll do my best to get a post up by tomorrow, but there's a lot to read through first paha.

@CWP - still interested in Rapp and Dante working together?
Old November 18th, 2012 (07:53 AM).
Khawill
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Okay Shiny, I posted an interaction with you, though it is 2 weeks after the boss (following the time skip)

Old November 18th, 2012 (08:01 AM).
Magic
キュウコン

Quote originally posted by Khawill:
Okay Shiny, I posted an interaction with you, though it is 2 weeks after the boss (following the time skip)
Thanks for noticing that!

It would be best (and easiest to follow) if people finish off their activities from before the event and then take the time skip - if you're not bothered about interacting with people though you can take your time and make multiple posts over the 2 weeks difference.
Old November 18th, 2012 (12:19 PM).
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

Didn't get the boss kill oh noes! Need a new sword then.. where to get one...

Quote originally posted by AlexOzzyCake:
Okay, back from the huge pile of absence! I'll do my best to get a post up by tomorrow, but there's a lot to read through first paha.

@CWP - still interested in Rapp and Dante working together?
.. I think I found a place!

Definitely still up for it as long as you don't mind that I'll be away for about a week starting this thursday.
Old November 18th, 2012 (12:28 PM).
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Sorry SD, seems like someone already interacted with you… made a whole post for nothing…
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old November 18th, 2012 (12:34 PM).
Khawill
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Pink, my post is two weeks later, so you can still interact with him now

Old November 18th, 2012 (12:45 PM).
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Kawhill- no its okay ; … seems like our interaction has to wait, you were first
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old November 18th, 2012 (03:23 PM).
drunk ¬_¬
Inebriated Baby

Nature: Naughty
Hey Swift, am I allowed to tame any monster in-game?

For example, can I tame a goblin in the fourth floor?

Also, how should I go about doing that? I'm just asking because I didn't see this being explained in the anime, and I'm hoping you just have a solid idea on how you want to handle it in this RP…
Old November 18th, 2012 (03:42 PM).
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by CarefulWetPaint:
Definitely still up for it as long as you don't mind that I'll be away for about a week starting this thursday.
I've just set Rapp off trying to find an escort to some rare ore in a secret part of a dungeon, so I'll get someone else or an NPC to help with that whilst you're away then we'll start doing stuff together after? :D
Old November 18th, 2012 (03:46 PM). Edited November 18th, 2012 by machomuu.
machomuu
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by drunk ¬_¬:
Hey Swift, am I allowed to tame any monster in-game?

For example, can I tame a goblin in the fourth floor?

Also, how should I go about doing that? I'm just asking because I didn't see this being explained in the anime, and I'm hoping you just have a solid idea on how you want to handle it in this RP…
In the Light Novel it is shown that monsters can be tamed by being fed various foods. It's not exactly explained what prerequisites there are or if taming is based on affection, being fed a monster's favorite food, or some other factor, but it does imply that it may be affection based or completely food based. Seeing the way the creatures act towards their tamer, it's probably the former, but it's really up to Swift and that especially doesn't answer the question, I just wanted to give a little information that may otherwise have gone unknown.
Old November 18th, 2012 (04:45 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

@Pink: You can still interact with us! You just have to include us in your post is all & after that, inform us that you did.

@Khawill: You got a new sword! O.o That looks awesome! *in the corner mouth foaming* :E I'll have to stick with my old sword until I can get Excalibur, Master Sword, Optical Blade, Palutena Blade, or even a sword with Aura! Anyway, Kamui will see if he can sell some of his stuff to Fester & Rose. I don't know, just to start things off.

~Dia+PS~
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links