The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 7th, 2012, 05:01 PM
Sandshrew4
Also known as Sandwich

Nature: Careful

Advertise here
I first started playing pokemon when I got a pack of pokemon tcg from a birthday party in second grade. Me and my friend played our own little way for a few years. By the time i learned how to actually play, I had tons of cards and a few video games. I am currently building a low energy water fighting dragon deck and use a sandstorm team in BW. I currently own Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Darkness, Diamond, Firered, Ruby, Heartgold, Black and I will hopefully get Black or White 2. I own hundreds of pokemon cards. My favorite pokemon is Sandshrew.
Old October 7th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Ralaia
~Smooth as Ice~

Nature: Calm
Hello and Welcome to PC! Hope you like it here!
You defiantly want to check out the TCG Section I have even been there a few times :D
Sandshrew is a cool pokemon my favorite is Arcanine! :D
Also check out the PC adoption thread if your interested in the TCG section! (or other sections)

Old October 7th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Sheep
may the stars shine down on you

Nature: Timid
Hi Sandshrew4, welcome to our awesome little (well, big, hehe) community. n_n Nice to meet you!

The TCG brings back so many memories. I used to want Pokemon cards exclusively for my birthday way back when I was young myself. XD; Secretly I still love to collect them because the artwork can be very pretty, haha. Awesome that you're still into the card game - as stated, definitely dig around the Trading Card Game section if you're looking to talk about the cards. :3 You seem quite knowledgeable about deck building and such, so I'm sure the regulars there would love to have you around.

You own quite a lot of the games, too! Quite a dedicated fan, which is great. Do you plan to get White 2, Black 2, or both when you're able, by the way? I just got Black 2 today and have been addicted to it!

Anyway, it was great meeting you and enjoy yourself here. Feel free to message me if you need help or just want to talk. :D

whooo clubs
family twin
my star
Old October 7th, 2012, 06:10 PM
Sandshrew4
Also known as Sandwich

Nature: Careful
Thank you for the warm welcomes! Yah i was doing pretty well in the tcg but then i traded most of my deck away so now im mostly experimenting. And im not sure whether i should get black 2 or white 2. i think ill do some research XD
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here