The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 23rd, 2012, 02:28 AM
OffRoadSP
Exploring Kalos

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to OffRoadSP
October 18, 2012

Back at the Pokémon Center, I was approached by a guy who said he was from Pokéstar Studios, a movie studio that was just north of Virbank City. He said he was a talent scout and wanted me and my Pokémon to act in some movies. I wasn’t sure where to go next, so I decided to check it out. When I was there, I met Roxie’s father, who was the captain of a ship that travels from Virbank City to Castelia City. I ran into Brycen, who was taking a break from his Gym Leader duties to act in some movies. Apparently, he’s a well know movie celebrity. I also ran into another familiar face… Sabrina, the Gym Leader from Saffron City in the Kanto Region! So I explored the studios for a bit, acted in some movies, and returned to Virbank City.

I was awarded some more medals and a Hint Medal, bringing my total up to 32 (50 including Hint Medals):
New Face Hero
Blockbuster Star
First Cult Classic

October 19, 2012

Dream World: Archeops. Found: Aron with Head Smash; Growlithe with Body Slam.

Transferred some more data from the Dream Radar, most notably an Igglybuff I will rotate in my team and a Moon Stone that it will actually need to evolve.

My team is currently Magnemite, Marill, Mareep, Sunkern, Growlithe, and Dunsparce.

October 20, 2012

I went into the Dream World with Riolu this morning, and it helped it gain a level. We also brought back some items and a Stunfisk that knows Curse.

October 21, 2012

While I was walking around Virbank City, I stumbled across Roxie and Hugh taking on none other than Team Plasma! They were going on about how, although their king abandoned them, they were still an organized force bent on taking over the world. Whatever. I joined Hugh and Roxie and chased the grunts to Route 20, who then got away. Apparently, they had a ship in the harbor, and were seen sailing in the direction of Castelia City. I was thinking of going north to Driftveil City, but since Roxie’s father was back in town, he offered to captain a ship to take Hugh and I to Castelia City to pursue Team Plasma.

Castelia City was a familiar sight. It looks like the Skyarrow Bridge is closed for repairs, so I won’t be going to Nacrene City any time soon. At the Pokémon Center, I was given two more Hint Medals, now for a total of 52. I then went over to the Battle Company where I knew there would be a bunch of trainers who can help give my team some good battle experience. One of the trainers there used a Budew, which I haven’t seen since Sinnoh. I checked out if the Unova Pokédex had anything new to say about it.

“Budew, the Bud Pokémon. Budew are sensitive to changing temperatures. Their buds bloom when it’s warm, releasing toxic pollen.”

After doing a little more battling, my Mareep evolved into a Flaaffy!

“Flaaffy, the Wool Pokémon, and the evolved form of Mareep. Flaaffy have nonconductive patches of skin that prevent electrical shock. No downy wool will grow on this rubbery skin. If their coats become fully charged with electricity, their tails light up.”

168. Flaaffy

When I reached the CEO’s office of the Battle Company, the “Janitor” had me battle his grandson, who used an Eevee! I wonder if they can be caught in Unova?

“Eevee, the Evolution Pokémon. Eevee have an irregular genetic makeup that allows for many different possible evolutions, due to a variety of causes.”

According to the Pokédex, they can be found right here in Castelia City!

After allowing my Pokémon to rest at the Pokémon Center, I sent Magnemite and Marill to Professor Juniper, and had her send me Drifloon, Psyduck, and Swablu. I also sent Dunsparce to Professor Fennel, who said her lab was now right here in Castelia City!

I found Fennel’s lab and stopped to chat with her a while. Then I explored more of the city, and had some battles at the Game Freak Unova branch. One of the trainers had a Clefairy from Kanto!

“Clefairy, the Fairy Pokémon. Clefairy gather from all over and dance on nights with a full moon. Bathing in moonlight makes them float. It is said that happiness will come to those who see their dance.”

I then ran into Iris outside the Castelia City Gym. She said that Burgh wasn’t here, that he was out looking for Team Plasma. I told her I’d help look. She said they might be hiding out in the sewers under the city. So, I found Hugh also in pursuit of Team Plasma at the entrance to the sewers, and he and I entered together.

We had only taken a few steps, when we got attacked by a pair of wild Rattata! I did manage to catch one though with the help of Hugh’s Dewott and my Flaaffy.

“Rattata, the Mouse Pokémon. Rattata search for food all day. They gnaw on hard objects to wear down their fangs, which grow constantly during their lifetimes. Their hardy vitality let them live in any kind of environment.”

169. Rattata

Not long after that, I also found some wild Zubat. Who knew that these Pokémon lived right under the city when I passed through two years ago? I did manage to catch a Zubat after a little searching.

“Zubat, the Bat Pokémon. Zubat do not need eyes, because they emit ultrasonic waves from their mouths, which they use to check their surroundings while they fly.”

170. Zubat

We finally found a few Team Plasma grunts in the back of the sewers. After chasing them out, we were going to press on further, but Burgh appeared and told us he couldn’t find any further traces of them. Hugh ran off, angry as usual. Burgh took me through the sewers to a small lush area in the center of the city called the Castelia Gardens. There were tons of Pokémon living here right among the grass and trees. Near a large tree in the center of the gardens, I spotted a Skitty. Haven’t seen one of those since Hoenn!

“Skitty, the Kitten Pokémon. Skitty can’t stop from chasing moving things. They show their cute side by chasing their own tails until they get dizzy.”

When I passed back through the sewers on my way back to the main streets, I found and captured a Grimer near the sewer water.

171. Grimer

I went back to the Pokémon Center to give my Pokémon to rest from this busy day. I did get 3 new medals, as well as 2 Hint Medals. This brings my totals to 35/54:
Vending Virtuoso
Trash Master
Starter Cycling

October 22, 2012

Dream World: Garbodor. Found: Ledyba with Thunderpunch (!), Magnemite with Gravity. Finally!! Ledyba is the last Pokémon I needed to find in the Windswept Sky! That’s now two areas completed in the Dream World. Only 15 more Pokémon to go: 2 in Pleasant Forest, 4 in the Sparkling Sea, 1 in the Rugged Mountain, and 8 in the Icy Cave.

The only other thing that happened today was that I earned another medal, making 36/54:
Supereffective Savant
Mountain Kalos Pokédex: Seen 47 Obtained 22
Kalos Medals: 80
Kalos Ribbons: 9

Old October 23rd, 2012, 03:13 AM
encas
Don't tread on me.

Nature: Quirky
Just got my copy of White 2 this past weekend! However, I hadn't played much prior to today. I started with a Snivy, just as planned. At this point, I have just rescued the Herdier at Floccsey Ranch, but more importantly, I just caught the Riolu that I had been planning to find and use in-game (a Jolly female with Steadfast!).

Trainer name - Mina

Party:

Wilhelm the Snivy (Modest male - Lv. 11)

Missy the Riolu (Jolly female - Lv. 9)
Old October 23rd, 2012, 10:09 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
- Progress -
Made little progress story wise, getting to Mistralton and then beating the gym and exploring the area getting TMs like Sky Drop and Aerial Ace. Then before that I explore the caves of Chargestone and Mistralton getting all the pokemon I could. At this point I was just going about capturing and trying to evolve all pokemon that evolve in the 30s range which I still am currently doing. I still have to meant Juniper at the tower as well.

- Captures -
Spoiler:

- Evolutions -
Spoiler:

--->

Pokedex - Seen: 130 | Obtained: 102

- Team -
lv. 47
- Force Palm
- Calm Mind
- Dark Pulse
- Bone Rush

lv. 47
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic
- Earthquake
- Brick Break

lv. 48
- Aqua Tail
- Sacred Sword
- Double Kick
- Surf

lv. 42
- Fly
- Leech Life
- Gust
- Fire Spin

-Badges-

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old October 24th, 2012, 06:40 AM
Pyrax
World Class Baka

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Pyrax
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrax View Post
I've accomplished the following things since my last post:
  • Did some level grinding in Celestial Tower and route 7.
  • Beat Skyla
  • Arrived in Lentimas
  • Did the Strange House sidequest
  • Went through Reverse Mountain
  • Arrived at Lacunosa
  • Evolved Haunter and Magneton
Current Status
Currently level grinding in Village Bridge. I'm aiming to get them to around lv.46 - lv.47.

Team
Samurott "Takeru" lv.44
Infernape "Sun Wukong" lv.43
Gengar "Ophelia" lv.44
Houndoom "Midnight" lv.43
Magnezone "Gamma" lv.44
Vibrava "Horizon" lv.43

Current Status
I'm currently backtracking through the region, mainly to catch pokémon, obtain items and battle trainers I've missed throughout the game.
I've also traded over eggs containing the other 13 starters and made some last-minute changes to my team's movesets.

Team

Samurott "Takeru" lv.57
Infernape "Sun Wukong" lv.57
Gengar "Ophelia" lv.56
Houndoom "Midnight" lv.55
Magnezone "Gamma" lv.56
Flygon "Horizon" lv.57
Old October 24th, 2012, 06:59 AM
Synerjee
A madman with a box.

I've just about completed most of White 2 plus the post-game quests and am now trying to level up my team to level 100 as well as catch more pokemon fill up the Habitat list in the Pokedex.

Team:
Samurott lvl 91
Darmanitan lvl 91
Crobat lvl 91
Lucario lvl 91
Eelektross lvl 90
Hydreigon lvl 90

Last edited by Synerjee; October 24th, 2012 at 07:08 AM.
Old October 24th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Sawsbuck_Winter
Unhatched Egg

Just beat the Pokemon League yesterday now I'm going to work on leveling up my pokemon to level 100 and catch more as well since I really didn't catch that many besides my current party I also still need to catch reshiram and kyurem as finish traveling to the remaining cities I haven't gone to yet.

Team

Drapion Lv. 50

Moves

Crunch / Flash / Hone Claws / Night Slash

Genesect Lv. 55

Moves

X-Scissor / Flame Charge / Bug Buzz / Fly

Zoroark Lv. 57

Moves

Embargo / Punishment / Foul Play / Night Slash

Serperior Lv. 53

Moves

Wring Out / Giga Drain / Leaf Blade / Cut

Vanilluxe Lv. 54

Moves

Acid Armor / Ice Beam / Hail / Mirror Coat

Cobalion Lv. 52

Moves

Strength / Retaliate / Iron Head / Sacred Sword
Old October 24th, 2012, 02:33 PM
Arcturus.
Chews nails and spits napalm

I've gotten a LOT done since the last update. So much I can't remember anything that wasn't really important. I beat Marlon's gym without too much difficulty, since half of my team had a type advantage. I managed to catch Virizion (with great difficulty) and Terrakion. I also caught a Jellicent and a Floatzel. I was using Jellicent for a while, but I didn't really like her too much. If I need a Ghost type, I got Jellicent, but Floatzel is going to be my main Water type. Did I mention Floatzel (named Napoleon) has a Adament nature? I lucked out on catching him. I finally evolved Vice into a Arcanine. I managed to teach him Outrage, Heat Wave, Flare Blitz, and Flamethrower when I was training him. I caught a female Crustle a while back as well. I named her Roxy. Lucario (who I have renamed Vincent) is my highest level Pokemon right now and is pretty powerful now that he learned Aura Sphere. I also did all the Team Plasma stuff. You know, kicking butt and taking names. Right now I'm on Victory Road.

To do list
Get through Victory Road
Think of a name for all my main Pokemon

Goals
Catch a shiny Pokemon

Current Team
Spoiler:
Napoleon the Floatzel(M) Lv46 Adamant
Venix the Serperior(M) Lv51 Lax
Vice the Arcanine(M) Lv50 Mild
Vincent the Lucario(M) Lv53 Docile
Espeon(M) Lv51 Sassy
Krookodile(M) Lv48 Quirky (Who else do we know with a quirky nature around here?)

Boxed Team
Spoiler:

Galvantula(F) Lv44 Calm
Braviary(M) Lv45 Rash
Leavanny(M) Lv46 Adamant (I just noticed Leavanny's nature)
Jellicent(F) Lv47 Careful
CSS|VM/PM|THEME
Old October 24th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
SO. I kind of didn't know where the DS was for the week and when I found it I learned that I had to fight Skyla again and go through the Reversal Tunnel again as well because I was dumb and didn't save. Oh well. All caught up and I actually just finished beating Marlon so I have eight badges. Currently working my way through the plot and hoping that by the time I reach the Elite Four my Pokemon are at least in the mid-50s. Once I defeat the Elite Four I'll probably start catching all the Pokemon possible starting with Route 4. Anyways, here's the update to my team!

Serperior (Fukube)
Nature: Impish
Ability: Overgrow
Level: 49
Slam, Giga Drain, Leaf Blade, Coil

Scolipede (Yusaku)
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Swarm (Still wish it was Poison Point but whatever)
Level: 47
Toxic, Steamroller, Poison Tail, Iron Defense

Scrafty (Heiji)
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Moxie
Level: 48
Brick Break, Crunch, Hi Jump Kick, Facade

Emolga (Roxas)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Static
Volt Switch, Acrobatics, Light Screen, Shock Wave

Haxorus (Gajeel)
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Mold Breaker
Taunt, Slash, Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw

Vaporeon (Jellal)
Nature: Bold
Ability: Water Absorb
Acid Armor, Aqua Ring, Aurora Beam, Hydro Pump/Surf
Old October 24th, 2012, 08:15 PM
Synerjee
A madman with a box.

I've just rematched the Elite Four + Champion! My team was about 10-20 levels higher than those of the Elite Four though, so there's not much to cheer about. I did get into little hiccups here and there..but that's what made it quite challenging despite the level differences. They're not called the Elite Four and the Champion for nothing. T'was a good fight, I must say. :)

pairs | twitter | showdown | lake valor | pc family

Last edited by Synerjee; October 24th, 2012 at 08:25 PM.
Old October 24th, 2012, 09:56 PM
Team Fail
See that, Aster?
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Today I beat the champion. It was a tight battle. I had 2 Pokemon: Samurott and Genesect, and I had to use both of them against a full champion's party. I had to reset 3 times and use what I had left for healing supplies. Walked out with Samurott at 44 HP.

You are challenged by Lorekeeper Zinnia!
Pairs | Twitter | Alt | Alt II | PHO
Old October 25th, 2012, 01:51 AM
The Fourteenth Doctor
The little... Daleks

I defeated the Elite 4 a few days ago, I had Emboar, Lapras, Ampharos, Unfezant, Lunatone and Krookodile all around Lv58, I thought the game was easier than the orginal Black and White (I found the Elite 4 even easier), I've started a new game but this time I'm playing Black 2 on my flash card with Challenge Mode on.

I'm up to Castelia City so far and actually struggling against Burgh so I'm training my team in Castelia Sewers.

My Team;

Dewott Lv21
Leavanny Lv21 (evolved into Swadloon at Lv20, and into Leavanny at Lv21)
Magby Lv20
Zubat Lv20

John Hurt:What I did, I did without choice

11th Doctor: I know

John Hurt: in the name of peace and sanity

11th Doctor: But not in the name of the Doctor

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.
Old October 25th, 2012, 05:14 AM
何贤豪

Okaaay...I haven't posted a lot...While I wasn't doing the updates, right now, I'm in Seaside Cave...from my old White 2 playthrough...I should find the Plasma Frigate there.
But for the old stuff that came out...Firstly, due to my early Memery Leenk Memory Link with my old Black, I found N's Klink in the Chargestone Cave, which is...as of now, a Klinklang, who was, alongside N's Scraggy, who is now a Scrafty...defeated Marlon together. Klinklang did most of the job, due to it being the only Pokemon in the team that has an Electric-type move. Scrafty was simply a backup plan to beat down Jellicent. That Klinklang...it's my highest-leveled Pokemon as of now, having a high level of 51. For the rest...for sure, I can tell you this -- I didn't do a lot of exploring during my playthrough. I'm considering on doing so later on, not right now...the same as my HeartGold playthrough...later on, I'd re-explore the entire region with my Dowsing MCHN active at all times. Okaaay, to do it like everyone else...I'm going to list the Pokemon I'm currently using, albeit in a vague way...there isn't a lot of information here...

~Klinklang Lv.51
~Scrafty Lv.45
~Samurott Lv.X45
~Zoroark Lv.X41
~Unfezant Lv.36
~Lucario Lv.32
Old October 25th, 2012, 09:18 AM
encas
Don't tread on me.

Nature: Quirky
After defeating Roxie, I just earned my Insect Badge from Burgh after a bit of a struggle. My team has changed a little since last time; Wilhelm evolved into a Servine, and more recently, Missy became a Lucario around Level 21. I also caught a Skitty for my team before beating Burgh; I nicknamed her Beatrix.

Now I am just about to face Colress on Route 4 with my somewhat underleveled team.

Party:

Beatrix the Skitty (Jolly female - Lv. 20)

Wilhelm the Servine (Modest male - Lv. 21)

Missy the Lucario (Jolly female - Lv. 23)

Old October 25th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Pokemon White 2
OT: Lilith 32323
Game Time: 11:16

Evolved and TM'd Electivire! My ground-weak team struggled against Clay. I maneuvered my team around to have Electivire beat Krokorok and Crobat beat Sandslash. Oh noes, here comes Clay's third Pokemon… My strategy is to send out my own Excadrill. I use Dig and then I thought, wait, can Clay use Earthquake on me?! Nah. Clay ordered Slash. What an idiot. Dig almost killed it but he used Rock Slide against me. On my second Dig, he used Bulldoze but missed since my Excadrill was underground. Yeah, I won because of stupid AI!

Got the badge, participated in PWT, and defeated Plasma aboard the frigate. I caught Clamperl in Black and evolved it into Huntail before sending it to White 2. I evolved Lilligant. I beat Skyla very easily with Electivire and Excadrill.

the party
:: Keiran the Electivire :: Level 39
:: Mac the Crobat :: Level 36
:: Syd the Lilligant :: Level 35
:: Platinum the Excadrill :: Level 37
:: Zetty the Tynamo :: Level 28
:: Taro the Huntail :: Level 51

Last edited by Lilith; October 25th, 2012 at 04:17 PM.
Old October 25th, 2012, 02:08 PM
Doppelgänger
Community Supporter

Since my last update, I have become the champion! I am exploring the post game features. I have caught Latios, Mesprit, Uxie, and Azelf. I plan on trying to catch all the legendaries.

Right now, I am going to try out the Black Tower!
Old October 25th, 2012, 05:51 PM
Syltti
Lilligant's Loving Trainer

Nature: Calm
Decided to shoot a few movies today, among other things. Shot Brycenman Strikes Back and Brycenman Strikes Back 2. After completing them with the rental Lucario, I figured now would be a good time to use my own Pokemon. And, who better to use than Serenity and Yui?

After having each star in Brycenman Strikes Back, and getting Strange Endings in both, my girls became stars and prepared to act together in Brycenman Strikes Back 2.

Their acting was flawless. Serenity, being the considerate girl she is, took a fall so Yui could get some screen time and achieve the Strange Ending. The result.. The box office reported an amazing 999.9 Billion PokeDollars~

~New Movie Stars~

Yui

Serenity

FC - 4012-4737-6781
Y Battle Record: [0 Win(s) - 1 Loss(es) - 0 Tie(s)] - Latest Battle Video: N/A
"Ryana.. She's a Necromancer. Hers, however, uses a very peculiar system and grants her amazing abilities that no other necromancer has managed to replicate. Necromancers can control zombies, skeletons, and ghasts; Ryana specializes in zombies, but has a secondary handle on skeletons. People see Necromancers as horrible abominations. Ryana is nothing of the sort. It would take less than a day for anyone to realize that."

Fuyou Ayame - Elven Alchemist. Loving Mother. Royal Guardian.
Old October 25th, 2012, 08:51 PM
ARTPOP
Unhatched Egg

Send a message via Skype™ to ARTPOP
I haven't had time to play this week. I might have time next weekend, since I have so much work to do.

I filled up the habitat lists up to route 4. Working on the desert resort now. Played for 5 minutes today to catch that Mandibuzz.
Old October 27th, 2012, 06:31 AM
Pyrax
World Class Baka

Send a message via Skype™ to Pyrax
Elite Four/Champion time!

Spoiler:
Vs Marshall
Gengar OHKO's Throh, but is somehow defeated by Sawk.
I then send out Flygon, who then defeats both Sawk and Mienshao.
He sends out Conkeldurr, I sacrifice Magnezone in order to use Thunder Wave and heal Gengar who eventually finishes off Conkeldurr.

Vs Grimsley
I start with Infernape, who then OHKO's Liepard and Bisharp before falling against Krookodile, who is then defeated by Infernape. Infernape OHKO's his Scrafty.

Vs Shauntal
Gengar OHKO's Cofagrigus. I then send out Houndoom, who then pretty much sweeps Shauntal's team.

Vs Caitlin
Houndoom defeats Musharna. I then send out Gengar, who defeats Sigilyph but is defeated by Reuniclus.
I send out Houndoom, who defeats Reuniclus but is then defeated by Gothitelle, who then falls against Flygon.

Spoiler:

Champion Iris
Round 1 - Hydreigon
Magnezone defeats Hydreigon with 2x Signal Beam.

Round 2 - Aggron
OHKO by Infernape

Roune 3 - Haxorus
Defeats Flygon, but is defeated by Samurott.

Round 4 - Lapras
Stalled by Gengar as I heal Flygon, who then defeats it.

Round 5 - Druddigon
Flygon almost defeats it, but loses due to a critical. Houndoom finishes it off.

Round 6 - Archeops
Defeats Magnezone and Houndoom. I sacrifice Gengar to heal Flygon and Infernape.
Archeops is eventually finished off by Flygon.

Team
Samurott "Takeru" lv.59
Infernape "Sun Wukong" lv.59
Gengar "Ophelia" lv.56
Houndoom "Midnight" lv.57
Magnezone "Gamma" lv.56
Flygon "Horizon" lv.59
Old October 28th, 2012, 12:21 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Explored all the Unova and I'm about to challenge White Tree Hollow.

Team:

Lucario (90)

ルカリオ (100)

ラティアス (84)

ウルガモス (82)

Espeon (74)

Krookodile (72)

Vaporeon (88)

Eelektross (73)

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old October 28th, 2012, 08:21 AM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Note: due to school, updating will be a bit slow.

Anyway, I beat Roxie (using Magnemite, of course, as well as Venipede's Defense Curl + Rollout combo) and did some Pokestar Studios movies before finally coming to Castelia.

Current team:

Dewott, male, level 19
-Cut
-Focus Energy
-Water Gun
-Razor Shell
Nature: Hardy

Lucario, female, level 17
-Foresight
-Quick Attack
-Endure
-Force Palm
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Steadfast

Pidove, male, level 17
-Air Cutter
-Growl
-Leer
-Quick Attack
Nature: Hardy
Ability: Big Pecks

Venipede, male, level 17
-Defense Curl
-Rollout
-Poison Sting
-Pursuit
Nature: Naive
Ability: Poison Point

Magnemite, level 17
-Thunder Wave
-Supersonic
-Thundershock
-Sonicboom
Nature: Naive
Ability: Magnet Pull

Old October 28th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Syltti

After some heavy-duty training I'm finally getting some Lv. 100 Pokemon!

Pokemon who've reached Lv. 100:

Serenity

Yui

Yayoi

Ami

Pokemon nearing Lv. 100:

• Sakura the Shiny Cherrim (Lv. 98)
  • Aura the Latias (Lv. 95)
  • Phoenix the Barviary (Lv. 99)
  • Shiva the Shiny Glaceon (Lv. 99)
  • Kuro the Mismagius (Lv. 98)
  • Snowfire the Shiny Ninetales (Lv. 99)
  • Monica the Gigalith (Lv. 98)
  • Nanako the Snolipede (Lv. 99)
  • Rea the Banette (Lv. 99)
  • Meena the Butterfree (Lv. 98)

FC - 4012-4737-6781
"Ryana.. She's a Necromancer. Hers, however, uses a very peculiar system and grants her amazing abilities that no other necromancer has managed to replicate. Necromancers can control zombies, skeletons, and ghasts; Ryana specializes in zombies, but has a secondary handle on skeletons. People see Necromancers as horrible abominations. Ryana is nothing of the sort. It would take less than a day for anyone to realize that."

Last edited by Syltti; October 28th, 2012 at 03:14 PM.
Old October 28th, 2012, 03:52 PM
PokemonGamingForever
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Timid
Aww if only I had found this before I beat Black 2.

Well I guess I can say i'm trying to complete the Unova Dex.

Spoiler:
Just need 50+ Pokemon to be able to go to the Nature Preserve and get my Shiny Haxorus! Yes!

And i'm failing trying to get BP at the PWT and trying to complete the all movies in Pokestar Studios.

My Team is:

Riku the Lucario (Male)
LV.65
Hasty
Likes to thrash about.

Moves:

Aura Sphere
Drain Punch
Dark Pulse
Shadow Claw

Namine the Flygon (Female)
LV.66
Quirky
Alert to sounds.

Moves:

Rock Slide
Dragon Claw
Hone Claws
Earthquake

Cloud the Zekrom (?)
LV.70
Hardy
Capable of taking hits.

Moves:

Fusion Bolt
Outrage
Hone Claws
*Focus Blast

Tidus the Samurott (Male)
LV.68
Hardy
Capable of taking hits

Moves:

-----
-----
-----
-----

NOTE: ----- means I don't have an Idea as a move.
* means that it's just up until I find a better move
If you can take a few minutes, help me choose a move. Thanks!

Last edited by PokemonGamingForever; October 29th, 2012 at 03:41 PM.
Old October 28th, 2012, 11:24 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Is your Lucario capable of being mixed sweeper?
If so, you can go for Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball/Extreme Speed - Swords Dance - Aura Sphere - Ice Punch combo

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old October 29th, 2012, 12:23 AM
Correspondence

My (current) Team:

Emboar"Bo"
Zoroark
Golduck"Blue"
Galvatula"Duranchula"
Haxorus"Hex"
Swanna:Mr.Duck"

Levels 50-56.Heading towards the victory road.
Old October 29th, 2012, 06:32 AM
Syltti

Just another quick update; Courtesy of the Elite 4 and Champion Iris, as well as a run in White Treehollow, I've received another batch of Lv. 100s~

-Shiva

-Phoenix

-Kinoko

-Aura

-Nanako

-Meena

-Rea

Pokemon to hit Lv. 100 next:
  • Monica the Gigalith (Lv. 98)
  • Sakura the Shiny Cherrim (Lv. 98)
  • Kuro the Mismagius (Lv. 98)
  • Snowfire the Shiny Ninetales (Lv. 99)
Legendaries to catch:
  1. Reshiram
  2. Mesprit
  3. Azelf
  4. Uxie

FC - 4012-4737-6781

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links