The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games

Notices

Video Games For non-Pokémon related game discussion. This area is for talking about computer and video gaming, from Nintendo to Sony, Microsoft to Sega, PC to Commodore.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 3rd, 2013, 08:26 AM
abnegation
proudly paired with adventure
Community Supporter

Advertise here
Pretty sure the last game I finished was the newest Tomb Raider. Fantastic game I have to admit also, Square Enix really do need to continue titles like that, they're one of the bet developers out there. It was a bit short however, and while I've never actually played it, I know that it had a similar sort of gameplay mechanic to Unchartered. What I'd love to see is a continuation of the series with a more expansive area and slightly less repetition. I wouldn't be too against the idea of a more open-world esque version of the game. Regardless, it was a great journey, despite not being a fan of the origin games.

I'm on the brink of finishing Assassin's Creed 3, but I find it to be a really rough, rushed, and buggy game, so I'm not too pushed. The online play is fantastic however, that was the saving grace for me. Hopefully just going to push on with Borderlands 2 and FEZ in the meantime however!

the internet is full of people who refuse to be nice to others
because they feel that this makes them superior
that's lame
Old May 4th, 2013, 10:43 PM
sρεcтяα
Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to sρεcтяα
After just over a month, I finally managed to get the Platinum for Final Fantasy XIII last night...I'm not entirely sure why I did it though; I don't think much of the game, but I hadn't touched it since I first bought it (launch day; over 3 years ago) and figured I'd pick it up again...and one thing led to another. It feels good to get it out the way, though. Will probably move onto the sequel now, which I've not played at all...hopefully it's a bit more bearable.
Old May 5th, 2013, 03:47 AM
Keiran
Moshtradamus

Nature: Careful
I beat Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn on Hard/Maniac mode last night. It was much more boring than difficult, because you hardly get EXP on hard mode. Which when combined with how outrageously imbalanced the characters are (a lot of them are unusable without hours of grinding self-healing priests), made for a really dull experience. Pigeon-holing is lame regardless of difficulty.

So needless to say I'm gonna play through it again using these forsaken characters. :]

又 yltfos os kaeps and low 又
Wandering Allowed, Wondering Aloud
Old May 5th, 2013, 04:05 AM
Teanji
Wielder of the Sol Blade!

Nature: Quirky
The most recent game that I've beaten would have to be... Faster Than Light. Wow, that actually took me ages to think of, since I'm playing so, so many at once and simply haven't finished any of them yet. It felt extremely exhilarating as well, because damn that game can be unfair!
Old May 5th, 2013, 04:26 AM
randall23
Latios

It Was Pokemon Ruby Destiny Reign of Legends.I completed it to the end in one day.
Even though it was hard.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here