The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Questions & Feedback

Notices

Community Questions & Feedback Your one-stop shop for all things related to PokéCommunity. Tell the community leaders they suck how wonderful they're doing, ask for help with a certain feature or where to post something... that kind of thing.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 10th, 2012, 11:03 PM
Catholic Nun
Back in the habit.

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Catholic Nun
Suits me fine! I don't know how the other club owners would feel about that (or if they'd even care) but that works as far as I can see

Moderator of Chit Chat Cafe
Old October 17th, 2012, 11:13 AM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Nature: Careful
I agree with the idea of JE being merged with Anime and Magna. Though I'm not active there, after a quick skim of all the threads there, it seems as though nearly all of the threads there are based off an anime or magna. So why not make it a sub-forum of that?
And as for the clubs thing, I really don't think that getting rid of them is a good idea. When I first started, they acted as a stepping stone for me. They made me feel like I belonged. I met a lot of friends that way. and they helped me get more acquainted with PC. Like previously mentioned, the Sign-Up sheet and the being accepted is what makes clubs so special, and I don't think that they should be taken away. :/
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links