Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page Hello

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old October 8th, 2012 (06:15 PM).
Elite Four

Nature: Relaxed
Hi I just wanted to introduce myself my name is Eric. I've been playing Pokemon since G/S/C. I also wondering if anyone can help me enter the battling scene please?

TWITTER!
Old October 8th, 2012 (10:48 PM).
now known as aslan
Gold Tier

Nature: Jolly
Hey Eric :3,welcome to PC,a place that has all sorts of interesting discussions! Are you another competitive battler n_n? I'm not to be honest,but even then I can direct you to the Battle Center,there skilled battlers like you can talk and chat about teams-ask for quick battles and more.

I'm Rainbow by the way :3,I've been playing around since Emerald and have moved on to Gen IV and V but planning to play the older games.Make sure to have a look at the main rules and contact a mod or staff if you need assistance.You can also check the PC Adoption Center if you wish for help in particular sections.

Have fun!

Old October 9th, 2012 (08:45 AM).
dance of swords
AdministratorCS

Nature: Timid
Hi there, Eric, and a big welcome to PC! :D

So you're looking to become a competitive battler? Have you explored around the Battle Center section yet? I'm sure it'd be very helpful. n_n You can also apply for a Battle Center mentor over at the Adoption Center, where a mentor will be able to show you around the Battle Center section and teach you a bit about battling.

But yeah, enjoy yourself here in our wonderful community! We're all friendly around here and would love to have you. Feel free to contact me if you need any more help; I'm always open~!
Old October 9th, 2012 (02:12 PM).
Elite Four

Nature: Relaxed
Thank you guys for all the help and the warm welcome. I'll be sure to check those sections out. :D

TWITTER!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)