The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 8th, 2012, 06:23 PM
LividZephyr
Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks

Send a message via AIM to LividZephyr Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to LividZephyr
I figure for my opening, why not reference the oxymoron that is my new username? And hey, it sounds cool, doesn't it?

Anyway, I'm new here, but I've been around various Pokemon sites over the ages, typically under some variant of the name Andyman... and, well... not many of them have survived. I want an active place to post and I figure since I'm on one of my intermittent Pokemon highs right now (playing Crystal and questioning whether or not to get White2), why not join another Pokemon site?

So yeah, I'm here. I'm going to be active because I need it. Trying to have my own forum is pretty much a dead project. My Survivor series has finally run out of steam. And now I'm returning to my roots. Maybe this is the way it was meant to be. So, hey all!
Old October 9th, 2012, 09:07 AM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Your title caught my eye almost instantly, haha. Welcome to PC, Andyman~! :3

Anyway, glad to see you joined PC! We are indeed very active and quite a mature community, so I hope you've been enjoying yourself here. n_n I also joined a few Pokemon communities in the past before but none have really stuck as much as PC. I'm super glad to see you've made so many posts already, though - that's great!

Well, I can relate to you, since I've tried to do lots of things before only to have them not work out.. but I believe everything happens for a reason, haha. Regardless, enjoy yourself around here, all right? If you'd ever like to talk or need help with this place, feel free to drop me a message! :D

pair | family | irl pair | lovelies
club 1 club 2 club 3 club 4
Old October 9th, 2012, 09:46 AM
LividZephyr
Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks

Send a message via AIM to LividZephyr Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to LividZephyr
Nice to meet you, Cirno! Or do I know you from somewhere? xD

I had to think of something cool to come in with a splash with... and that came to mind. Being a writer, I can do that, but I seem to be getting sick so that might have to wait... :/

I'm happy to be here, as you can tell by me trying to post wherever to join discussions. In the process I've found out that I'm not the only Andy around here, so that's going to need some getting used to for me xD

Again, nice to meet you! Thanks for the warm welcome
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links