The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 10th, 2012, 03:49 AM
casualsden
Unhatched Egg

Hello. I'm casualsden. I signed up to forum because I started playing Pokemon Raptor EX a community made game which I downloaded from this forum.

I watched some Pokemon anime till episode 400 something. After a while I lost interest because all the new pokemon introduction episodes were unbearably boring for me but I'm planning to watch more as I found I'm a bit rusty about my pokemon knowledge after I started playing Pokemon Raptor EX. I haven't read any Pokemon manga. I played all first generation games. Some of second generation and left at a playthrough in the middle of one of the third gen games. I was bored a little.

Can someone who played Pokemon Raptor EX answer a few questions for me, please?

The trading system sounds a bit complicated from the description in the pokemon communication center at
Spoiler:
Krypton
City.

I got an awesome mystery gift from there.
Spoiler:
level 20 Celebi.
Are they fixed or is it random? The woman there told me to check pokecommunity forums to see when/if there is a mystery gift again. How does that work? Do you guys announce it somewhere?
Old October 10th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Hi there, casualsden, welcome to PC! Unfortunately you'll have to take both of your Raptor EX questions to its individual thread, which I see you have already found, as this is mostly a section to greet new members that join. The Mystery Gift likely wouldn't be announced anywhere outside of Krypton's official thread, either.

But anyway, I hope you've been enjoying the forum so far! We're a big community so there's always something new popping up around here. :3 Why not keep checking back? I'm sure you'll have fun~

Enjoy yourself and feel free to contact me if you're in need of any more help! I'd love to help you out.

pair | family | irl pair | lovelies
club 1 club 2 club 3 club 4
Old October 11th, 2012, 01:51 AM
casualsden
Unhatched Egg

Thanks for the warm welcome. Yeah, I actually first posted my questions in raptor thread but nobody answered it. Then, I found the answers a day after. Anyway, the showcase section seems a bit inactive. Is it because people are busy with Pokemon white and black?

Sponsored Links