Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback & Support
Reload this Page Rules button in header bar

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Community Feedback & Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Old October 10th, 2012 (07:04 PM).
Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Team Hoenn

Send a message via AIM to LividZephyr Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to LividZephyr
Just so you guys know, the "Rules" button in the header bar (between "Style" and "FAQ") directs to a thread with a huge "THIS IS AN OUTDATED THREAD" message and links to the new one. That might be why you need the message in question in said old thread. Might be best to update it to the new one if you can, in case someone doesn't see that big message (that sadly wouldn't surprise me).

Thought you'd want to know, so I'm just pointing it out to you!
Old October 10th, 2012 (07:47 PM).
CoquettishCat
Team Kanto
Crystal Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Could you specify which style you're using? On the one I'm using mine links directly to the new rules thread. I assume one of the styles customized the header bar, so it's linked directly to a thread and an admin needs to go change the link themselves once they know which it is. :)

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Old October 10th, 2012 (07:54 PM).
Team Hoenn

Send a message via AIM to LividZephyr Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to LividZephyr
My current style is Snivy's Holiday. Wasn't aware that the different stylesheets changed the links, though I probably should have been... :-X
Old October 10th, 2012 (07:58 PM).
CoquettishCat
Team Kanto
Crystal Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Nah it's not your fault, most of them use the default stylesheets, which means that when something is changed they all change automatically. Only a few actually customize the themes to that extent, so calling out when one of the customized themes is out of date is always a positive haha.

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Old October 10th, 2012 (07:59 PM).
Team Hoenn

Alright, thank you! It's very interesting to know all of that - if I catch anything else, I will be sure to let you know
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links