Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Advance Generation
Reload this Page Nintendo Events

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Advance Generation The hallmark of sprite-based Pokémon gaming, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald set you off on an adventure in the watery Hoenn region with tons of diverse Pokémon to discover. Fans of Kanto can reexplore their favorite region in FireRed and LeafGreen. Here you'll find other fans who enjoy talking about the Pokémon, strategy, and techniques to master this generation.

Old February 24th, 2013 (03:42 PM).
My life would suck without you
Crystal Tier

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Generation III had many Nintendo Events, some of these included things like travelling to Navel Rock to catch Ho-oh and Lugia, using the Old Sea Map to catch Mew, going to Birth Island to catch Deoxys, Alternating Cave, etc.

So how many of these events did you have access to (if any)? Which ones would you liked to have the most? Which was your favourite?

Discuss!
Old February 24th, 2013 (03:51 PM).
blow a kiss, fire a gun
Super ModeratorCS

Nature: Timid
Sadly, I didn't get any gen III events, except for the Colosseum one, but that obviously doesn't count here. I really wanted that Deoxys event more than anything, and hell, I still wanna go to that island and get a gen III Deoxys. :( I want one for my Hall of Fame challenge so bad! It's the only gen III Pokemon I don't have in...well, gen III. I heard the puzzle on Birth Island was a bit of a pain, but STILL I want it! :(

The Mew event seemed really cool too. I never cared much about Navel Rock, because I was able to get Ho-Oh and Lugia from Colosseum and Gale of Darkness respectively. The Eon Ticket event didn't interest me much either, as I had both Ruby and Sapphire, therefore the ability to get both Latias and Latios. The Soul Dew seemed cool though.

trade | challenges | vgm | klippy
Old February 24th, 2013 (04:22 PM).
aka dtk95

Nature: Careful
I didn't get any event too... In Portugal, they didn't release events for 3rd Gen... But if I could have, I would like to have the faraway island and navel rock events...

Playing X, OR and AS (Y is sleeping xD )
My fangame: Pokémon: Tears of Vengeance, Thread coming soon on GameDev.
Old February 24th, 2013 (05:54 PM).
My life would suck without you
Crystal Tier

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Quote originally posted by Sydian:
Sadly, I didn't get any gen III events, except for the Colosseum one, but that obviously doesn't count here. I really wanted that Deoxys event more than anything, and hell, I still wanna go to that island and get a gen III Deoxys. :( I want one for my Hall of Fame challenge so bad! It's the only gen III Pokemon I don't have in...well, gen III. I heard the puzzle on Birth Island was a bit of a pain, but STILL I want it! :(

The Mew event seemed really cool too. I never cared much about Navel Rock, because I was able to get Ho-Oh and Lugia from Colosseum and Gale of Darkness respectively. The Eon Ticket event didn't interest me much either, as I had both Ruby and Sapphire, therefore the ability to get both Latias and Latios. The Soul Dew seemed cool though.
That is exactly what I wanted as well. Except I didn't have the Jirachi bonus disc, I have Pokémon Channel, which in the PAL version, allows you to get Jirachi. I just want a Mew, Deoxys and Celebi in my Gen III games, I have all the other Pokémon in my games.
Old February 24th, 2013 (11:34 PM).
Class on grass
Crystal Tier

Nature: Jolly
I had every event, and I went into hysterics after getting to faraway island finding mew was shiny. I actually screamed and called 3 people over to see this Lol.

Mew is my favorite Pokémon of all time. What about you?
Old February 24th, 2013 (11:38 PM).
happy
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Nope, sadly I didn't get any of these. They would have been nice additions to my team though but then again I'm just the kind that can't get event Legendaries.
Old February 24th, 2013 (11:57 PM).
PONPONPON
Crystal Tier

Nature: Timid
Sadly I missed all Gen III events, for some reason I really wanted a ROCKS Metang.

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Old February 25th, 2013 (02:45 PM).
The last Saskatchewan pirate.
ModeratorCS

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Osiris
I never got the opportunity to attend any of the events either, but I still managed to get the Jirachi and Celebi from a friend (although, looking back, I doubt he got them from an actual event).

I remember trying the Deoxys puzzle on an emulator one time, and while it was a little difficult, it would've been a neat thing to try on my actual game.
Old February 27th, 2013 (02:03 AM).
Angeline plushxKikaito plush

Nature: Naughty
I only got the pokemon channel Jirachi in the third gen of the game. I never got a Deoxys,Ho-oh,Lugia or Mew in third gen as these events only went to England not Scotland.

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)