• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My life isn't perfect, but...

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I like the slushies I buy at the gas station... I like key lime pie... I like cheesecake... I just like buying sweet things and eating them.

I love my online friends.

voltianqueen

WITH SEAWATER
Years
  • Age 30
  • TN
  • Seen Feb 9, 2018
My family and friends are awesome, seriously, we do the best stuff. And my pets.

Also the internet!

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I love everything I have in my life at this moment. Food, shelter, family. But most of all. Those chocolate cookies mom always bakes. Yum. ♥

Years
My job, my girlfriend, my friends, my hobbies. :3
I am pretty happy with life currently, just got to work hard to get where I want to be.​

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
This thread is like the dinner table at Thanksgiving.

I guess what I like the most about my life is that I have very little responsibility. I am living in the expectation-free zone and while I know I can't stay here forever, it's great for now. I'm living in the calm before the storm.

Years
I've got a lot of good things going for me. I have friends, a significant other, a job, money saved, a decent place to live. I suppose what I like most is that I'm more often than not happy.

Years
I like that I am reasonably healthy, in good physical condition with a fairly sharp mind who has a good job and diverse groups of associates to interact with. I like that I have hobbies which I enjoy and that I can see myself developing and constantly improving myself. I feel as though as long as I follow this path that I am on, I will be set for life.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I love the all of the friends I've made, despite most of them living in different states.

Back