Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page Hello there!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old October 13th, 2012 (06:04 AM).

Hi there!

I have been a playing and watching Pokemon for ages! and will be purchasing White 2 very soon (I've played it before, and have completed it). I currently own: Fire Red, Leaf Green, Emerald, Sapphire, Ruby, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, Soul Silver, Black and White.

I remember skimming over pages on this forum, such as the Beautifly VS Butterfree threads etc., but never wanted to register here for some odd reason.

Also, I have an interest in Beyblade's! and am a member in the World Beyblade Organization.

I am also a partner on Youtube! My username is BlackOutCannon.

Cheers!
Old October 13th, 2012 (06:34 AM).
I just want to go home.
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by BlackOutCannon:
Hi there!

I have been a playing and watching Pokemon for ages! and will be purchasing White 2 very soon (I've played it before, and have completed it). I currently own: Fire Red, Leaf Green, Emerald, Sapphire, Ruby, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, Soul Silver, Black and White.

I remember skimming over pages on this forum, such as the Beautifly VS Butterfree threads etc., but never wanted to register here for some odd reason.

Also, I have an interest in Beyblade's! and am a member in the World Beyblade Organization.

I am also a partner on Youtube! My username is BlackOutCannon.

Cheers!
Hi BlackOutCannon, welcome to PC!

I have been a fan of Pokemon since I was only 7 and even though I'm now 20 I still continue to play the games and watch the anime.

I shall recommend some areas to you, since you love the Pokemon games I shall direct you to General Pokemon Gaming Discussions and Current Generation Pokemon Gaming where you'll have loads of fun discussing the Pokemon games.

Feel free to browse some other sections too, cos we love diversity.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to drop a VM on my profile!

- Hikari10
Old October 13th, 2012 (06:40 AM).

Hello there! Welcome to the PokéCommunity! Whoa, ages, huh? That's awesome of you to have been into Pokemon for a long time. You looked around in this forum before you registered, huh? For me, I just pressed Register with no doubts in mind. :D Beyblades, huh? Well, I have a slight interest in it too. But only the video games. :D Not the spinning tops. Right after finishing it, I just left it out. I guess you can talk about it in Japanese Entertainment, because it is Japanese in origin. Well, for sure, read over the rules first, so you won't break them. I guess that's that, so...I hope that you'll enjoy yourself here!

(Strange...Ninja'd by Hikari10.)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)