Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > Discussions & Debates

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Discussions & Debates The place to go for slightly more in-depth topics. Discussions and debates about the world, current events, ideas, news, and more.

Old November 3rd, 2012 (05:32 PM).
Mr. X
For Money
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
*I decided to go for something funny this time but don't worry, I'll go back to my usual stuff tomorrow*

Quote:

Suspected Mexican drug smugglers who used ramps to try to drive over a US border fence were forced to abandon the plan after their car got stuck, US officials have revealed.

The two suspects were spotted by border agents earlier this week as they tried to move the Jeep sitting atop the 14ft (4.3m) fence on the California border.

They then decided to ditch the vehicle and fled back into Mexico.

The agents believe the suspects tried to smuggle marijuana across the border.

The car was found empty, but it was probably filled with bales of drugs before it got stuck, the US border authorities believe.

A similar daring smuggling scheme was tried on the US-Mexico border last year, but the suspects were captured.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-20166317

Funnier then my usual fare, but its still a example of idiocy.

Come play Runescape
Old November 3rd, 2012 (05:53 PM).
AChipOffTheOldBrock
Too Legit To Quit

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
The agents believe the suspects tried to smuggle marijuana across the border.

The car was found empty, but it was probably filled with bales of drugs before it got stuck, the US border authorities believe.
Haha, they found no evidence they were smuggling drugs so of course they had to be. (closest thing to a roll eyes smiley I could find.) Definitely they grabbed a bunch of bales of marijuana and ran with them.
Old November 3rd, 2012 (05:54 PM).
roosterman
Freaking annoying!

Nature: Brave
actually i find it pretty genius, if they had used a smaller car (finally! a use for the smart car!) they probably would have made it. of course it could have been done a lot less noticeably (and successfully) via the slingshot method... hehe, via

pokemon black 2 friend code: 1979 8164 1100
my best battle video: 72-38989-76548. tell me your thoughts!
"Believe it or not, angels crap much more than other beings. Ever wonder why the phrase "holy crap" is so popular?" -macomuu
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links