Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page ~Pokemon Dungeon Masters Club~

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old December 13th, 2012 (09:35 PM).
trying to be cool
Gold Tier

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by CourageHound:
Actually a news paper would be really cool and helpfull :D. Only thing is, my mailbox would probloby get packed with mail while i'm gone on adventures ;D.
lol you can unsubscribe to my newspaper anytime. Haha. ;)
Club's been pretty inactive for a while. Don't you think? Oh, and a question, are we going to have a fan-fiction-writing-contest-event-thingy? I love making up stories.
“You see, love liberates. It doesn’t bind. Love says I love you, I love you if you’re in China, I love you if you’re across town, I love you if you’re in Harlem. I love you. I would like to be near you, I’d like to have your arms around me, I’d like to hear your voice in my ear. But that’s not possible now. So, I love you. Go.”

Old December 14th, 2012 (03:17 AM).
Trust & Courage. Nothing More

Nature: Lonely
Quote originally posted by Laugh:
lol you can unsubscribe to my newspaper anytime. Haha.
Club's been pretty inactive for a while. Don't you think? Oh, and a question, are we going to have a fan-fiction-writing-contest-event-thingy? I love making up stories.
Idk, I've been looking forward to it too but nooobody(including the owners) have posted. Well I guess for the sake of elaborating on the topic, before i'd become an adventurer i'd apprentice at a place like the guild or marowack dojo until i'm ready. That would be cool.
Old December 14th, 2012 (03:45 AM).
trying to be cool
Gold Tier

Well I guess for the sake of elaborating on the topic...
lol to elaborate the topic much further, I guess I'd apprentice at the guild while writing my newspaper. I could interview fellow apprentices and ask about their adventures. That would give good ratings. Haha.
“You see, love liberates. It doesn’t bind. Love says I love you, I love you if you’re in China, I love you if you’re across town, I love you if you’re in Harlem. I love you. I would like to be near you, I’d like to have your arms around me, I’d like to hear your voice in my ear. But that’s not possible now. So, I love you. Go.”

Old December 14th, 2012 (03:54 AM).

lol to elaborate the topic much further, I guess I'd apprentice at the guild while writing my newspaper. I could interview fellow apprentices and ask about their adventures. That would give good ratings. Haha.
Lol you forget. The sign inside the guild says "No interviews or silly survays" .
Old December 14th, 2012 (11:06 PM).
trying to be cool
Gold Tier

Lol you forget. The sign inside the guild says "No interviews or silly survays" :P.
lol that's so true. But my surveys aren't silly. And I bet Chatot would like some cash, if you catch my drift. ;)

Old December 16th, 2012 (11:38 AM).
silhouette of the past

Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Nature: Careful
You might have to give all but 10% away, if you catch my drift. xD
But I would probably be a Pokemon Builder/Architect, and lay out new cities in other faraway lands. In other words, I'd build more Treasure towns with my squad of Pokemon.
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Old December 16th, 2012 (01:59 PM).

Quote originally posted by Cosmotone8:
But I would probably be a Pokemon Builder/Architect, and lay out new cities in other faraway lands. In other words, I'd build more Treasure towns with my squad of Pokemon.
You'd probobly need some Conkledurs...and a machamp here and ther xD. Interesting if ya can make some nice shops and markets.
Old December 16th, 2012 (11:05 PM).
Memento Mori
Gold Tier

Nature: Calm
You'd probobly need some Conkledurs...and a machamp here and ther xD. Interesting if ya can make some nice shops and markets.
Machokes are also a possibility =D
But this is PMD, you can build a guild with yourself, your partner, Wobbuffet, Wyanut and Caterpie with Metapod :D And you don't really need some macho Pokémon :D

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old December 18th, 2012 (11:39 PM).
trying to be cool
Gold Tier

10% is fine, as long as I get my main article. Haha.
Ooh la la, new cities? That would make a great headline!

Old December 20th, 2012 (02:06 PM).
silhouette of the past

Quote originally posted by Ash493:
Machokes are also a possibility =D
But this is PMD, you can build a guild with yourself, your partner, Wobbuffet, Wyanut and Caterpie with Metapod :D And you don't really need some macho Pokémon :D
I'd also need help from some smart Pokemon to help me plan it out. :)
10% is fine, as long as I get my main article. Haha.
Ooh la la, new cities? That would make a great headline!
Haha, I'd sell the newspaper all over the city. Their'd be a newpaper stand everywhere you look.

Old December 20th, 2012 (11:05 PM).

Speaking of cities, I wonder if there are like mayor pokemon or somethig for the towns/cities
Old December 20th, 2012 (11:29 PM).
trying to be cool
Gold Tier

Speaking of cities, I wonder if there are like mayor pokemon or somethig for the towns/cities
Now that you mention it, I could probably interview the mayor as well! Haha, this whole newspaper thing is getting in my head. Anyways, I bet there's this clever and strong Pokemon that leads and guides the whole city, but I guess they don't show it in the games or in the episodes.

Old December 21st, 2012 (12:01 AM).
Memento Mori
Gold Tier

I'd also need help from some smart Pokemon to help me plan it out.
Then get Alakazam to plan it :D His IQ is over 9000!!!!, eh... I mean, over 5000 :D

Old December 22nd, 2012 (08:25 PM).
Neighborhood Psycho

Nature: Quirky
Username: MonoSpectator
Your Pokemon: Mudkip
Partner Pokemon: Treecko
Answer Topic: *I'm just going off of the 'Current Topic' on the front page by the way*

Well, I wouldn't say it's really a theory of sorts as to why there's no humans in PMD, but since you're a human who's been turned into a Pokemon and the world itself is devoid of humans, if anything I'd say it was just to show that these are worlds separate from that of the 'human' world. Like, if Pokemon were able to life as people do and help Pokemon in need, that's what goes on in the world of PMD. However, it could also be the tactic of allowing that human who became a Pokemon to really see life as Pokemon see it and gain a better respect for them. After all, that human who was turned into a Pokemon might have had less respect for them prior to his/her transformation.
Old December 23rd, 2012 (07:31 PM).

Quote originally posted by MonoSpectator:
Username: MonoSpectator
Your Pokemon: Mudkip
Partner Pokemon: Treecko
Answer Topic: *I'm just going off of the 'Current Topic' on the front page by the way*

Well, I wouldn't say it's really a theory of sorts as to why there's no humans in PMD, but since you're a human who's been turned into a Pokemon and the world itself is devoid of humans, if anything I'd say it was just to show that these are worlds separate from that of the 'human' world. Like, if Pokemon were able to life as people do and help Pokemon in need, that's what goes on in the world of PMD. However, it could also be the tactic of allowing that human who became a Pokemon to really see life as Pokemon see it and gain a better respect for them. After all, that human who was turned into a Pokemon might have had less respect for them prior to his/her transformation.
Welcome to the club! c:
Thats really interesting. As if there was some kind of mastermind behind you turning into a pokemon as you are the only human to do so.

Well anyway, as the current topic goes, how would you spend your life as a pokemon in the PMD world?
Old January 19th, 2013 (07:54 PM).
trying to be cool
Gold Tier

Well anyway, as the current topic goes, how would you spend your life as a pokemon in the PMD world?
I know I've already answered this topic, but I just don't want to see this thread die.

As I've said, I'd be a Pokemon author and writer. I'd write about the current news and I'd feature the top Exploration teams, so you guys can see who's the best of the best. I'd also have my own website, if the PMD universe has internet connection. Who says Pokemon can't Facebook?

Old January 19th, 2013 (08:24 PM).

I'd also have my own website, if the PMD universe has internet connection. Who says Pokemon can't Facebook?
Haha, i'd love some internet if ya cud cook up some of that fancy technology :P
Old January 19th, 2013 (09:21 PM).
trying to be cool
Gold Tier

Haha, i'd love some internet if ya cud cook up some of that fancy technology :P
I can't, but I bet someone else can. Like, those smarty-pants Pokemon. Like Alakazam, with some help of Magnemite and such.

Old January 20th, 2013 (06:25 AM).
silhouette of the past

I think Metagross would work best for that. It is pretty much a computer after all lol .

Old January 21st, 2013 (02:28 AM).
trying to be cool
Gold Tier

I think Metagross would work best for that. It is pretty much a computer after all lol .
lol, true, true. I'd probably need some Pelippers, too, to help me with the deliveries.

Old January 22nd, 2013 (01:26 PM).

Well since we've gotten all into computors, i'd like to propose a new topic:

How would the advent of advance technology affect the PMD universe?
Old January 23rd, 2013 (01:56 AM).
Memento Mori
Gold Tier

I believe Pelippers would lose their jobs because requests would be sent by e-mails to the PC by using some machine-type Pokémon's abilities.
The rescue requests would also come to you quicker so you would be able to react quicker =)
I think it would probably help

Old January 23rd, 2013 (06:40 PM).

Imo I wouldnt want the PMd world to come to a technological age because, well the world is just so natural, and serene as it it. Technology would ruin that.
Old January 24th, 2013 (07:30 PM).
A Human Riolu

Nature: Brave
Username: TheOtakuAnime
Your Pokemon: Riolu
Partner Pokemon: Eevee
Answer Topic: I choose them because i like them both as a pair of friendship!
I Choose them on EoS. Team Gensokyo, here we go!
EoS is the second PMD i played. looking forward for the 3DS PMD :D
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)