The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old November 13th, 2012, 02:30 AM
Zet
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laugh View Post
Really? There's a possibility, yeah, but I'm hoping Marceline won't get fat and old there. Haha.
I checked the wikia, and the snail is listed as one of the characters.

Spoiler:
She won't because monkey paw effect

Spoiler tagged that because... spoilers.

And spoilers related to the season 4 finale(The Lich)
Spoiler:
In the storyboard that was posted, Finn, Jake, and "Billy" are talking during their break, and "Billy" mentions Finn's dad being a Champion of Ooo, but was unlawfully put in the crystal prism world where he now fights all the evil locked in there. There's a little doodle of Finn's dad being pushed into the portal by 'Billy's hands?'. Billy could have just stolen all of Finn's dad's achievements.

You can check out the storyboard here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/112716702/The-Lich-Storyboard

Last edited by Zet; November 13th, 2012 at 02:42 AM.
Old November 13th, 2012, 03:35 AM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zet View Post
I checked the wikia, and the snail is listed as one of the characters.

Spoiler:
She won't because monkey paw effect

Spoiler tagged that because... spoilers.

And spoilers related to the season 4 finale(The Lich)
Spoiler:
In the storyboard that was posted, Finn, Jake, and "Billy" are talking during their break, and "Billy" mentions Finn's dad being a Champion of Ooo, but was unlawfully put in the crystal prism world where he now fights all the evil locked in there. There's a little doodle of Finn's dad being pushed into the portal by 'Billy's hands?'. Billy could have just stolen all of Finn's dad's achievements.

You can check out the storyboard here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/112716702/The-Lich-Storyboard
Oh my Glob. Billy. How could he? D:
Thanks for the info, Zet, now, would you like to join the club? Haha. Just a question, because I haven't seen your registration form yet. Just askin' (:

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old November 13th, 2012, 03:25 PM
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

For next char of the day, we should have Farmworld Finn xD.
Anyways, I think it should be char of the week because characters go by too fast.
Anyways, I kind of want to see Prismo return and have other characters make wishes. Anyone else want to see "Gunther the Penguin" or "Marceline the Vampire" ? But then again, what the heck would they wish for...(Marceline would probs wish for Ice King to be not crazy or something)
Old November 13th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpokeball View Post
For next char of the day, we should have Farmworld Finn xD.
Anyways, I think it should be char of the week because characters go by too fast.
Anyways, I kind of want to see Prismo return and have other characters make wishes. Anyone else want to see "Gunther the Penguin" or "Marceline the Vampire" ? But then again, what the heck would they wish for...(Marceline would probs wish for Ice King to be not crazy or something)
I agree, I'll be changing the Character of the Day to Character of the Week. Thanks for the tip, darkpokeball! And Farmworld Finn will be CotW next week.

I'd want to see Lady Rainicorn and Lumpy Space Princess make a wish. I'm hoping Lady would wish that she could speak English, so I could finally understand what the heck she's saying. And for LSP, I hope she wishes she'd make more appearances on the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightShine View Post
Ooh, ooh! It's Adventure Time!!!

Name: MidnightShine
Favorite Character: Hmm, it has to be...... Jake!
Why do you want to become an Adventurer? Simply because Adventure Time is MATHEMATICAL & I've been a fan ever since!
Oh my Glob, I didn't notice this. Welcome to the club, Mid! Sorry for not noticing you. Haha. XD

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Last edited by Hannah; November 13th, 2012 at 05:55 PM. Reason: It's stated.
Old November 13th, 2012, 06:08 PM
Crux
Evermore

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Crux
xD hey Laugh,nice club! :D

Name: Rococo
Favorite Character: This question.....you're an evil person! D:
Why do you want to become an Adventurer?:
"Dream like you'll live forever,live like you die tomorrow."

I didn't read the rules,so i'm going to say this:
"Adventure without risk becomes disney land...adventure needs risk."
Instead of:
"I'm an adventurer for life!" :3

*reads spoiler* Oh my god you guys,Drama bomb!

{Never and Forever}

Tees | Coming Soon | Coming Soon
Old November 13th, 2012, 06:10 PM
Zet
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laugh View Post
Oh my Glob. Billy. How could he? D:
Thanks for the info, Zet, now, would you like to join the club? Haha. Just a question, because I haven't seen your registration form yet. Just askin' (:
I recall joining one of the previous AT club. But I can do it again if you want me to do the registration form.
Old November 13th, 2012, 07:21 PM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rococo View Post
xD hey Laugh,nice club! :D

Name: Rococo
Favorite Character: This question.....you're an evil person! D:
Why do you want to become an Adventurer?:
"Dream like you'll live forever,live like you die tomorrow."

I didn't read the rules,so i'm going to say this:
"Adventure without risk becomes disney land...adventure needs risk."
Instead of:
"I'm an adventurer for life!" :3

*reads spoiler* Oh my god you guys,Drama bomb!
Welcome to the club, Rococo! I'm glad you joined! We have so many members now, I can't wait to start the events!

Quote:
I recall joining one of the previous AT club. But I can do it again if you want me to do the registration form.
Oh. Well then, you don't need to register. Welcome to the club, Zet!

New topic, guys! What's your theory on why Finn's the only human in Ooo?

This will be fun. I want to see all of your answers. This topic was inspired by the current topic in a club I'm also in, namely the Pokemon Dungeon Masters Club. So, what's your answers?

As for me, I'm speechless about this.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old November 13th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Zet
Community Supporter

Humans were considered a delicacy, so a lot were eaten or are in complete hiding.
Old November 13th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Aura Vitae
Down, Sword Hand!

Nature: Quiet
What's your theory on why Finn's the only human in Ooo?

That one episode with Lady Rainicorn's parents in it makes it look like humans were a delicacy. So either they were almost all ate up or maybe just maybe all the humans mutated into strange creatures except for Finn?

Pokemon X FC 3368-1319-2305
Old November 13th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Crux
Evermore

I always wondered whether there was a human world as well,bear in mind that Finn was found in the middle of a forest (that whole boom boom baby thing) so maybe somehow Finn came through a portal.

{Never and Forever}

Old November 13th, 2012, 10:10 PM
Zet
Community Supporter

It's possible that some humans mutated when The Lich came to be

Even though it's dark and hard to see them, they could be wearing those hats(even more so, they could be the ancestor's of Susan Strong's people).
Old November 16th, 2012, 09:31 PM
darkpokeball

Susan Strong is implied to be human. Personally, my theory is...
This Magic Keeps Me Alive, But It's Driving Me Crazy
Simon was a human, but he was mutated into something else. The Mushroom War killed off all humans because magic got involved...so those without magic, essentially perished. Finn is discovered as a baby. If his father is one of the greatest adventurers of all time, then he must've come into contact with magic at some point in time. So...Finn was somehow preserved through magic. Maybe...a time portal that Finn went through to the future? Hey, this is Adventure Time, I'm allowed to be a li'l far-fetched xD
Old November 17th, 2012, 02:02 AM
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
In my opinion, my theory is...

The Beautopia Theory....

I think Beautopia was once a shelter form the Great Mushroom War. The Lub-glubs and the fish people might have been caused by radioactivity from those nuclear bombs.... Now, for Finn, he might have been born there, smuggled out of the "shelter", and placed in the woods by possibly Susan Strong. But I think that is a little bit far off since Susan was crazy scared when Finn and Jake found her but then again it was 12-13 years ago...

Also, I found a little image you guys will like...

Spoiler:

PB Burn! :3

Edit: w00t 500th Post! :3

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
Old November 17th, 2012, 07:26 PM
Zet
Community Supporter

There would have been a few fallout shelters since not everyone in the world lived where The Lich bomb went off :P

Also someone posted this one another forum I go to: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/70463266/aaaaaaa.jpg (it's a big image)

I don't know who made it though.
Old November 18th, 2012, 07:20 AM
darkpokeball

Quote:
There would have been a few fallout shelters since not everyone in the world lived where The Lich bomb went off

Also someone posted this one another forum I go to: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/70463266/aaaaaaa.jpg (it's a big image)

I don't know who made it though.
I don't think Finn and Susan are the only un-mutated humans in Ooo. But...if humans outside of shelters got mutated, does that mean Choose Bruce is actually Choose GOOSE?! And how the glob did humans survive when the world was frozen for a bunch of boring years, that reverted the future to some rural village area? Was there like two humans that didn't get frozen, and they kept on making babies? And if the fallout shelters existed, shouldn't there be more than one Beautopia? *_* I'm overthinking this.

By the way, Zet, Love that picture! Kind of makes it sadder that Simon went crazy.
Old November 24th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Soooo sorry I haven't been online and updating, guys. I had to leave PC for a week -- let's just say school hates my guts.

Anyways, Farmworld Finn, also known as Finn Mertens, is now Character of the Week. Also, here's a new topic, since the old one is long gone.

If you were a character in Adventure Time, who would you be?

No, I'm not asking which character you choose to be. I'm asking who you want to be. If you were in Ooo or Aaa, who are you? Describe your appearance, your traits, and if you want, your weapon of choice. It's like a role-play.

To answer the topic, I'd be a light Guardian. Sort of like a princess, but a princess who loves adventure. I live in the Light Kingdom, situated somewhere far away from people, because once you see my kingdom, you'll be blind almost immediately. I use my powers to light things up. Without me, the whole world will be engulfed in darkness. Mwahahaha.

So, uh, role-play away!

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old November 24th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Just recently got hooked on Adventure Time (not very far in yet though), so I'm joining!

"I'm an Adventurer, for life~"

Name: Cirno
Favorite Character: Bubblegum so far
Why do you want to become an Adventurer?: I love the colorful art of the show and the characters are really entertaining. <3

If I were a character in the show, it'd probably be Bubblegum. She's really cute and is definitely my favorite so far! But knowing my grumpiness irl, I'd probably do better as Lumpy Space Princess haha.

pair clubs
family twin
my star
Old November 26th, 2012, 02:33 AM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirno View Post
Just recently got hooked on Adventure Time (not very far in yet though), so I'm joining!

"I'm an Adventurer, for life~"

Name: Cirno
Favorite Character: Bubblegum so far
Why do you want to become an Adventurer?: I love the colorful art of the show and the characters are really entertaining. <3

If I were a character in the show, it'd probably be Bubblegum. She's really cute and is definitely my favorite so far! But knowing my grumpiness irl, I'd probably do better as Lumpy Space Princess haha.
Welcome to the club, Cirno! LSP looks better on you.

Just to clarify the topic, I quote:

Quote:
No, I'm not asking which character you choose to be. I'm asking who you want to be. If you were in Ooo or Aaa, who are you? Describe your appearance, your traits, and if you want, your weapon of choice. It's like a role-play.
'Nuff said.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old November 26th, 2012, 04:34 AM
Zet
Community Supporter

Good to see you joining the wonderful fandom, Cirno :P
Old November 30th, 2012, 04:31 PM
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

A Candy Person... or even a Rainicorn... There is soo much to choose. :/ Candy People are sweet and yummy, plus they are peaceful. Rainicorns can bend light and fly because of it, and they have a soft spot for soy people.... I'd say Rainicorns suits me better... :P

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
Old December 5th, 2012, 01:41 AM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Sorry for not posting much, guys. Just here for a few club updates. The Cosmic Owl is now Character of the Week, so you'll be seeing him a lot for seven days -- let's just hope you don't see the Owl in your dreams, tho.

I am also thinking about adding club leaders, sort of like secondary owners of the club. If you want to become a leader, just PM me why you would like to become one and how active you'll be. If you qualify, your name on the Members List will be in bold letters, to show you have a higher member rank.

Alsooo, in time for Christmas, the events are almost starting, people! Event numero uno is a hunt, and the info will be released around two days from now. Keep an eye out, Adventurers!

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old December 5th, 2012, 11:27 AM
Detwak
Helooooooooooo Nurse!

If I were a character in the land of Ooh huh? Hmm, maybe Gunther? Or

Spoiler:
One of Jakes puppies!

I will update it every time the team changes.

Jamez?
Gary?
Dan?

All three are females
Old December 13th, 2012, 07:47 PM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Laugh's Introduction
Hey, Adventurers! Time for the first event in the club! It's a fan fiction writing contest, and
you can write anything you want, as long as it's Adventure Time related! It can star anyone,
anyone you desire. You can have millions of characters, if you want. It doesn't have to be in
a specific genre. You can do romance, adventure, or humor. Be creative!

Lumpy Space Princess
Hey, guys! It's Lumpy Space Princess, lumpin' author of Ooo! Hannah contacted me and
said you losers were having a writing event, and I just had to participate! I'll be your
judge and mascot, which is lumpin' awesome! Get those sexy pens out, smoothies!

Rules
It's sort of like, werewolf rules.
The ones with ♛'s are new.

Don't lumpin' copy anyone's work! Write your own, loser!
No swearing, no sexual themes, no sexy stuff or whatever!
Make sure your fan fiction is for the general audience, for kids and kids at heart.
♛ It should be at least a thousand words! I'm not accepting anything unless it's a thousand!

Submission Deadline
The deadline's on the first of January, UTC -8 time, which is the time on PokeCommunity.
Private Message your stories to Hannah, also known as Laugh. Submit them complete with your username
and the title of your fan fiction. Also, say 'Whatever! It's 2012!' in your entry message, to prove you've read the rules.

Got A Question?
For questions, Visitor Message Hannah by clicking here.

Who's Judging?
Laugh will be judging your work. She will also participate, though she won't really win.
It's lumpin' unfair if she did, right, babes?

css by laugh
lsp sprite by mishakiara

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Last edited by Hannah; December 14th, 2012 at 01:14 AM.
Old December 13th, 2012, 08:46 PM
Crux
Evermore

*Last topic >)' ')>
Hum...A Vampyre! A vampyric adventurer! :D

*Current topic >)' ')>
Right then! Time to do some show rewatching/writing!
Wow,that's kinda disturbing....I was holding a pen when I read that. ↑ xD

{Never and Forever}

Old December 13th, 2012, 10:11 PM
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

Oh my glob! That css is soo lumpin' awesome... Gotta call Mellissa about this thang! :3

But LSP impressions aside, I'm soo ready for this!

gunnerpow7

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here