Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Stage
Reload this Page The Legend Wars!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old December 7th, 2003 (04:40 PM).
I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*

Send a message via AIM to Fallen Angel Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Fallen Angel
A distrubance of power in the pokmon world has occured. Two rare pokmon has been stolen, and if many think about it, and discovered. Mew and Jirichi have been taken by Team Shadow (my team shadow, not the video game one, but it sucks my idea was taken) and they are attempting to change their good nature to the evil of Team Shadow, which can ulitmately change the fate of the world, all of the rare pokemon (the Legendaries) have assambled to stop Team Shadow, after each attempt has failed the pokmon look to a 'relitive' to a legendary, Mewtwo's 'little sister' for help. She and 7 other's must help the legendaries save Mew and Jirichi from Team Shadow's evil grip, maybe risking lives as they do so.............

Name:
Looks:
Personility:
Team:
About:

Name: Anna Hunter
Looks: Girl in first banner
Personility: Sweet, Kind, and falls for any guy
Team: team in banner 1
About: Her DNA was altered at age 5 by TR to include Mewtwo's DNA, she is often called Mewgirl or Mewthree (usually by Minkai) and she is a super psychic. Is Minkai's twin sister.

Name: Minkai Hunter
Looks: see mini sprite for some discription
Personility: Like Anna, but is like Brock when it comes to girl
Team: Kai (fire red Mudkip *should be Swampert*, Male), Squeekers (raichu, male), Charcoal (male back/blue charizard), SteelFlash (male, Skarmory), Abby (female Abra *should be Kababra/Alakazam*), Dragoon (male garados (sp))
About: Is Anna's twin brother.

Last char later......

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)