Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase
Reload this Page Ruby Pokemon Ruby Renev (Beta 5.7)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old January 7th, 2015 (05:45 AM). Edited April 2nd, 2015 by AtecainCorp..
Rejishan awake...

Nature: Hardy
Finnaly after long time I decide to release here my wonderfull hack of Pokemon Ruby which i working since year.
POKEMON RUBY RENEV currently on beta 5 state. But I still working on new versions of that game to make them better and better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~STORY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 1 - Hoenn
You moved from Olivine Town in Johto to Hoenn region. You have in heart great feeling of start new journey and beat eight new gym Leaders which one of them is your father. But Beware. Team Magma want rise up power of legendary Pokemon Groudon to increase landmass on the Pokemon World. Stop them, and later climb up to become Hoenn League Master.

Part 2 - Johto
After become the champion of Hoenn. You got from your father ferry ticket. That ticket give you able to return into your childhood. To the Johto region. Fight with Johto leaders for obtain sum of another 8 badges which give you in sum of 16 badges at all. And by destroying New Team Rocket which want return after beaten by Gold. Go throught Johto Towns and Cities to reach Mt.Silver where Johto champion Gold awaiting for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FEATURES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Johto as secound region.
- 75 completly new kinds of Pokemons
NEW POKEMON LIST
Spoiler:
REGIGIGAS, GIRATINA, REJISHAN*, RESHIRAM, YVELTAL, ZYGARDE, ARCHEN, ARCHEOPS, TIRTOUGA, CARRACOSTA, SHIELDON, BASTIODON, CARNIDOS, RAMPARDOS, TYRUNT, TYRANTRUM, AMAURA, AURORUS, DRUDDIGON, AXEW, FRAXURE, HAXORUS, SANDILE, KROKOROK, KROOKODILE, DARUMAKKA, DARMANITAN, ZEKROM, KYUREM, WEAVILE, MAMOSWINE, RHYPERIOR, TANGROWTH, MAGMORTAR, ELECTIVIRE, GLISCOR, PROBOPASS, YANMEGA, MAGNEZONE, DUSKNOIR, ROSERADE, GALLADE, GHOSTY*, MUNCHLAX, GLACEON, SYLVEON, DIANCIE (*-Pokemon created for needs of my upcoming hack POKEMON DIRTY SUN and added here as Advertisement)

- 36 Mega Evolutions Included. (Caused by only one in game MEGA STONE)
MEGAS LIST
Spoiler:
RAYQUAZA*, VENUSAUR, CHARIZARD (VersionX), BLASTOISE, HERACROSS, SCEPTILE, BLAZIKEN, SWAMPERT, HOUNDOOM, LATIOS, LATIAS, KANGHASKAN, GALLADE, GARDEVIOUR, SALAMACE, METAGROSS, GLAILE, SABLEYE, SHARPEDO, CAMERUPT, ALTARIA, AMPHAROS, MEWTWO (Version Y), PINSIR, TYRANITAR, ABSOL, MANECTRIC, MAWILE, GYARADOS, BANETTE, GENGAR, AERODACTYL, GHOSTY**, AGROON, ALAKAZAM, SCIZOR. (* - This pokemon become mega after using PRIMAL STONE) (**- Pokemon created for needs of my upcoming hack POKEMON DIRTY SUN and added here as Advertisement )

- 6 Formes which contain Primal changes. (* - By Primal Stone, ** - By Griesous Orb, *** - By Evolutionary Stone)
IN THAT LIST WAS
Spoiler:
ORIGIN GIRATINA**, MEGA RAYQUAZA*, PRIMAL GROUDON*, PRIMAL KYOGRE*, PRIMAL DIALGA*, BLACK KYUREM*** (Thunder), WHITE KYUREM*** (Fire)

- PSS Split Included.
- Added Fairy and Crystal types.
- Extra 20 new moves.
- Secound Region (Johto) for exploring.
- Gogoat Riding System
- NO MORE CONTESTS.
- New Items.
Spoiler:
PIXIE STONE, FREEZE STONE, KANTO FOSSILS, SINNOH FOSSILS, UNOVA FOSSILS, KALOS FOSSILS, GRIESOUS ORB, MEGA STONE, PRIMAL STONE,LINK CABLE

- Increased EXP level range (For more difficult in training)
- Hiden Legendaries. (Search for them in Johto and Hoenn. They was hiden in Various Place)
- DPPT style music for Hoenn and HGSS music for Johto.
- Day and Night system.
CURRENT BETA GOING TO MAHOGANY TOWN <You have able to fight with Pryce and get Glacier Badge>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NEW EVOLUTION METHODS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- All trade Pokemons evolve now by using LINK CABLE item.
- Haunter evolve with Link Cable to Gengar
- Eevee evolve using Stones (THUNDER - Jolteon, FIRE - Flareon, WATER - Vapereon, MOON - Umbreon, SUN - ESPEON, FREEZE - Glaceon, PIXIE - SYLVEON, LEAF - Leafeon.)
- Kirlia evolved on lvl 30 to Gardeviour, or when we give SUN STONE it evolve to GALLADE <Gender permanently changed to Male>
- GOLBAT evolve into CROBAT on lvl 42.
- MAGNETON evolve into MAGNEZONE after use THUNDERSTONE
- RHYDON evolve into RHYPERIOR after use LINK CABLE
- TANGELA evolve into TANGROWTH on lvl 37
- ELECTABUZZ evolve into ELECTIVIRE after use THUNDERSTONE
- MAGMAR evolve into MAGMORTAR after use FIRE STONE
- YANNMA evolve into YANNMEGA on lvl 37
- MURKROW evolve into HONCHKROW by after use MOON STONE
- MISSDREAVUS evolve into MISMAGIUS by after use MOON STONE
- GLIGAR evolve into GLISCOR by after use MOON STONE
- SNEASEL evolve into WEAVILE on lvl 36
- PILOSWINE evolve into MAMOSWINE on lvl 42
- NOSEPASS evolve into PROBOPASS after use THUNDERSTONE
- FEEBAS evolve into MILOTIC on lvl 25
- DUSCLOPS evolve into DUSKNOIR after use LINK CABLE
- ROSELIA evolve into ROSERADE after use LEAF STONE
- MUNCHLAX evolve into SNORELAX on lvl 28

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TYPE CHANGES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Other Than Standard Fairy Type One)
- Arceus become ??? type
- Staryu and Starmie become Water/Crystal types
- Bellossom become Grass/Fairy
- Porygon and Porygon2 become Normal/Crystal
- Diancie become Crystal/Fairy
- Skitty and Delcatty become Normal/Fairy
- Spoink and Gurmpig become Psychic/Crystal
- Regice become Ice/Crystal
- Mega Glaile become Ice/Crystal
- Mega Sableye become Dark/Crystal
- All Regis have CRYSTAL as secound type.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~IN GAME TYPES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:
NOMAL, FIRE, WATER, GRASS, ELECTRIC, FIGHTING, GROUND, ROCK, STEEL, GHOST, DARK, FLYING, FAIRY, CRYSTAL, ICE, POISON, DRAGON, BUG, PSYCHIC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PLANED FEATURES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Radio PLUG-IN for PokeNav
- More Fairy Type and Crystal Type moves.
- Porting Arceus Multitype.
- Finishing Johto region and their quest.
- Fixing major Bugs.
- Seasons system.
- Implement all cries (Not all Yet Implemented)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SCREENSHOOTS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Title Screen and Heroes XD
Spoiler:

Pokemons
Spoiler:

Samples from HOENN. <MAPS>
Spoiler:

And Johto <MAPS>
Spoiler:

And Distortion World
Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CREDITS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To Chaos Rush - For him greatest Pokemon Resource.
To anonyboy - For Brendan and May ORAS style for GBA.
To Smoogon University and yourself - For their sharing their Sprites which later I remade for GBA needs.
To GoGoJTech - For help me with implement him HGSS patch into my hack.
To ipatix - For help with implement DPPT patch into my hack.
To destinedjagold - For him tutorials about adding new types and moves to Pokemon Ruby.
To PSS thread - For help me implement PSS patch to my hack.
To Alistar - For Hoenn small tree, Rocks, and flower tiles.
To falsefate - For Tree tiles and palletes.
To Tyranitar50 - For help with text corrections.
To Leparagon - For some Megas Sprites and Primals

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TOOLS USED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GBAPGE , G3HS, G3T 2.9.1, A-Map 1.95. U-NLZ GBA, NTSE 2.1, SHINYZER, FSF, Pokedex Order Editor, Pokedex Entry Editor, Advanced Series Editor, XSE 1.11, PKSV 2.1, HxD hex editor, Paint XD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~IMPORTANT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Use FLASH 128k save type to prevent random game freezing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DOWNLOAD~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here you go! Link to UPS patch (Use rom version 1.0)
BETA 5.7 - HERE
BETA 5.65 - HERE
BETA 5.6 - HERE
BETA 5.5 - HERE
If something was wrong with that patch. Aske me on PM.
Old January 7th, 2015 (11:49 AM).
Nintendo is for awesome people

Would you mind posting a type chart for this hack, with the Fairy and Crystal types included?

Also, since the physical/special split is here, Outrage should be physical, and Hyper Beam should be special.

Credit for this sig goes to Ash`, credit for my avatar goes to The Epic Pikachu from Tumblr
Old January 7th, 2015 (12:14 PM).
Limited Capacity

Nature: Naive
I think he based it off the Physical/Special Split from the original Gen III games, since Dragon is special, Outrage is special. Same goes for that Hyper Beam. Since it is a Normal-type move, it is a physical move.

Pokémon Emerald 650 (Resource Patch): http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=346694
Pokémon Theta Emerald: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=349258
Old January 7th, 2015 (12:25 PM).
2015 Edition.

Nature: Modest
Nice hack, bro! Good luck on finishing it!
Old January 7th, 2015 (12:28 PM). Edited January 7th, 2015 by Spherical Ice.
Rejishan awake...

Quote originally posted by LCCoolJ95:
I think he based it off the Physical/Special Split from the original Gen III games, since Dragon is special, Outrage is special. Same goes for that Hyper Beam. Since it is a Normal-type move, it is a physical move.
You have right DUDE. I make it on Oryginal PSS split fron GEN III. Fairy Becomes also Special. And Crystal Moves become Physical.

Quote originally posted by classiccartoonsftw:
Would you mind posting a type chart for this hack, with the Fairy and Crystal types included?

Also, since the physical/special split is here, Outrage should be physical, and Hyper Beam should be special.
Well.... Ok. Type chart? Take it.
FAIRY - http://www.serebii.net/xy/fairytype.shtml
CRYSTAL - Half Damages from GRASS, FIRE, WATER. Immune for ELECTRIC. Weak for FIGHTING and STEEL.

Quote originally posted by PokemonGiratinaX:
Nice hack, bro! Good luck on finishing it!
Thank You dude... Some secrets I've put inside rom. Search for them. One is on Hoenn. Secound is on Johto.
Old January 7th, 2015 (01:11 PM).
Rejishan awake...

Sorry for Double Post. But I want show small update.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NEW BOARDERS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:
Old January 7th, 2015 (02:08 PM).
Silver Tier

Nature: Quiet
For some reason, it keeps resetting when I try to battle PokeFan Isabel on Route 110. O_o

Also, the Hoenn dex is completely blank (though the National dex is fine).

Old January 7th, 2015 (02:56 PM). Edited January 8th, 2015 by Banjora Marxvile.
Oui Oui Si Si Ja Ja Da Da

Nature: Lonely
Right, time for a usual critical look on certain screenshots:

Err... May want to redesign that, the RENEV part looks kinda broken and ugly, it just doesn't curve right, it's clearly just a mix of the rest of the words without being designed to look good.

The Rejishan sprite style doesn't fit the rest of the Pokemon sprites. Same with the Primals and Megas shown - they just appear to be squashed to fit, instead of designed to look good. It's kinda poor quality.

Should be "There may be Pokemon living in this tree. Would you like to use HEADBUTT?"

2 things here:
1. That path isn't a path, it was the port tiles, so the white edges shouldn't be walkable, but as you want it for a path, you may want to use a different border tile here (see Mauville City for example)
2. The Flower pallettes are kinda screwed up, may need recolouring.

EDIT: May also want to credit ALL the people who created the tiles you use as I've just noticed you haven't credited anyone for tiles/

Man of Steel
He harbors no shame
Got cut a raw deal
But he holds no blame
Gone and forgot to feel
Numb for pretentious pain
As he spins the wheel
There's no loss nor no gain...

Nerves of Steel
He must remain
Even if it kills
To remember my name
A view to a thrill
Like Campari and Champagne
I'm on the rocks
Please tell me, What Is My Name?

Old January 7th, 2015 (03:16 PM).
Loves Emma x]

Nature: Calm
Good its been posted. i'll definitely give it a shot :-) don't wanna do some critic stuffs i'll leave that to the big guys :-D so just keep improving your hack ksiazek! great work.
Old January 7th, 2015 (03:50 PM).
Change Scorpion
Gold Tier

Nature: Brave
So, I was looking through the screenshots and everything to see what's up with the hack I've noticed some things. For example, the screenshot with the resized fisherman, the fisherman doesn't look like he's resized correctly at all. I also don't understand that you are using a bunch of different spriting styles with your hack that at least in my opinion, do not really work because it looks less consistent.

Looking at the screens I started noticing something that have not been stated in your credits. You gave credits to Smogon for the pokemon sprites you added in but not:
Spoiler:

Which is a lot like the image found at this link here but resized. Now I don't fully know if you made the sprite yourself or not, but it definitely looks like the sprite I linked to. At least I know it's definitely not from Smogon because of the sprite in this link that's still a WIP for them. Did you make this sprite? I'm just curious.
Old January 7th, 2015 (04:22 PM).

I don't wanna spoil anything, so view text at your own risk. I just found
Spoiler:
an Yveltal in the tall grass of Petalburg Woods
It was right after I got Roxanne's badge. Is that supposed to happen?

Kudos on the hack btw; other than the fact that you provide us with a beta right away, I also love the additions; graphic & mechanics-wise. Good luck with the rest!

Old January 8th, 2015 (02:08 AM).
Rejishan awake...

Quote originally posted by Myc Shredder:
I don't wanna spoil anything, so view text at your own risk. I just found
Spoiler:
an Yveltal in the tall grass of Petalburg Woods
It was right after I got Roxanne's badge. Is that supposed to happen?

Kudos on the hack btw; other than the fact that you provide us with a beta right away, I also love the additions; graphic & mechanics-wise. Good luck with the rest!
Thank you for reporting me that Bug. I fix them beafore Beta 6. Also thank you dude for your Opinion.

Quote originally posted by Tcoppy:
So, I was looking through the screenshots and everything to see what's up with the hack I've noticed some things. For example, the screenshot with the resized fisherman, the fisherman doesn't look like he's resized correctly at all. I also don't understand that you are using a bunch of different spriting styles with your hack that at least in my opinion, do not really work because it looks less consistent.

Looking at the screens I started noticing something that have not been stated in your credits. You gave credits to Smogon for the pokemon sprites you added in but not:
Spoiler:

Which is a lot like the image found at this link here but resized. Now I don't fully know if you made the sprite yourself or not, but it definitely looks like the sprite I linked to. At least I know it's definitely not from Smogon because of the sprite in this link that's still a WIP for them. Did you make this sprite? I'm just curious.
Look in the THANK's SECTION. I mention there about usage of SMOOGON UNIVERSITY sprites. If you all need. I can share here the link to that project.

Quote originally posted by Banjora Marxvile:
Right, time for a usual critical look on certain screenshots:

Err... May want to redesign that, the RENEV part looks kinda broken and ugly, it just doesn't curve right, it's clearly just a mix of the rest of the words without being designed to look good.

The Rejishan sprite style doesn't fit the rest of the Pokemon sprites. Same with the Primals and Megas shown - they just appear to be squashed to fit, instead of designed to look good. It's kinda poor quality.

Should be "There may be Pokemon living in this tree. Would you like to use HEADBUTT?"

2 things here:
1. That path isn't a path, it was the port tiles, so the white edges shouldn't be walkable, but as you want it for a path, you may want to use a different border tile here (see Mauville City for example)
2. The Flower pallettes are kinda screwed up, may need recolouring.

EDIT: May also want to credit ALL the people who created the tiles you use as I've just noticed you haven't credited anyone for tiles/
Okie Dokie...
1. I try make them better later. I know. I need find something like boarder to them. But little later XD
2. I definite change Flower graphics to fit them on palette of Trees.

Quote originally posted by Luigi-San:
For some reason, it keeps resetting when I try to battle PokeFan Isabel on Route 110. O_o

Also, the Hoenn dex is completely blank (though the National dex is fine).
This thing by seting so early by me National Dex avaible. Talk after obtain Dex from Birch. He explain you how to do it.
Old January 8th, 2015 (03:21 AM).
Rejishan awake...

AGAIN SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST.
But I want show you fixed sprites of two Pokemons.

M.RAYQUAZA -
M.LATIAS -

Both comes from SMOOGON UNIVERSITY Project. Also Big Thank's for KyleyDove for him Rock, Pine Tree and Flower tiles in my hack.
Old January 8th, 2015 (06:07 AM).
Limited Capacity

Nature: Naive
Isn't Mega Latias purple, just like Mega Latios?

Pokémon Emerald 650 (Resource Patch): http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=346694
Pokémon Theta Emerald: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=349258
Old January 8th, 2015 (06:11 AM). Edited January 8th, 2015 by AtecainCorp..
Rejishan awake...

Quote originally posted by LCCoolJ95:
Isn't Mega Latias purple, just like Mega Latios?
Yes. It was.... But I think that was better to keep Latias and Latios colours for better effect than Ugly Purple sprites.
Old January 8th, 2015 (11:59 AM).
Rejishan awake...

Another Double Post. But i need from you help. Here is thre examples of Palletes for Grass and Trees.

DPPT style -
HGSS style -
Mixed Both Style -

Please. Give in comments answers about that Which one is the best.
Old January 8th, 2015 (06:04 PM).

Could you possibly add reusable TMs and BW2 repel system in the next beta?
Old January 8th, 2015 (06:50 PM).
Call me Fuxydia~!

Quote originally posted by Ksiazek Bartlomiej:
Another Double Post. But i need from you help. Here is thre examples of Palletes for Grass and Trees.

DPPT style -
HGSS style -
Mixed Both Style -

I think the trees look way to small, and the tall grass looks like a horrible mesh. :/
Would you ever consider changing them, for some more appealing tiles?

いいえエンディングまで泣くん...
Old January 9th, 2015 (03:30 AM).
Uruguayan Random Guy

You will change Brendan and May minisprites, right?
Because their backsprite looks like OR/AS and their minisprite is just the same than R/S/E, which doesn't really make sense :/
I'll try it, even if i don't like too much the tiles used in the different maps, Hoenn and Johto had always been my first two favourite regions, so.. it could be pretty interesting <3

Cya~
Old January 9th, 2015 (04:43 AM).
Rejishan awake...

Quote originally posted by .//HackZoroark//.:
I think the trees look way to small, and the tall grass looks like a horrible mesh. :/
Would you ever consider changing them, for some more appealing tiles?
But I asking about palletes. Not about Tileset.

Quote originally posted by Lunedi:
You will change Brendan and May minisprites, right?
Because their backsprite looks like OR/AS and their minisprite is just the same than R/S/E, which doesn't really make sense :/
I'll try it, even if i don't like too much the tiles used in the different maps, Hoenn and Johto had always been my first two favourite regions, so.. it could be pretty interesting <3

Cya~
Yes. I have in plans to change May and Brendan OW's to ORAS fit. It was been quite easy. It needs to add to OW's Green Shoes and fix backpack. For May work is easier.

Quote originally posted by Benedict87:
Could you possibly add reusable TMs and BW2 repel system in the next beta?
1. I think about it and yes. I try do reusable TM's.
2. It was more difficult than seting Reusable TM's. I can't for now said it exacly that I add this feature.
Old January 9th, 2015 (05:24 AM).
Call me Fuxydia~!

But I asking about palletes. Not about Tileset.

Yes. I have in plans to change May and Brendan OW's to ORAS fit. It was been quite easy. It needs to add to OW's Green Shoes and fix backpack. For May work is easier.

1. I think about it and yes. I try do reusable TM's.
2. It was more difficult than seting Reusable TM's. I can't for now said it exacly that I add this feature.
The palletes looks weird and displeasing as well as the tileset.
I'd love it, if you considered changing them.
Hell, I could even provide you with links to some good tiles.

いいえエンディングまで泣くん...
Old January 9th, 2015 (05:30 AM).
Rejishan awake...

Quote originally posted by .//HackZoroark//.:
The palletes looks weird and displeasing as well as the tileset.
I'd love it, if you considered changing them.
Hell, I could even provide you with links to some good tiles.
1. So i better to keep HGSS one.
2. Yes. I change Brendan and May in the next Beta.
3. I don't really need it. I can repealace PINES for trees from DPPT or BW.
Old January 9th, 2015 (05:32 AM).
Oui Oui Si Si Ja Ja Da Da

Nature: Lonely

DPPT style -
HGSS style -
Mixed Both Style -

Personally, I think all 3 pallettes look bad - mainly on the longer grass and trees. The standard grass tile on the HGSS is more bearable, yet it is everything else that looks... Poor. I think you need to change the tree tiles to make it fit more as it's... Not great, or just find a completely new pallette as it just doesn't flow as nicely.

Man of Steel
He harbors no shame
Got cut a raw deal
But he holds no blame
Gone and forgot to feel
Numb for pretentious pain
As he spins the wheel
There's no loss nor no gain...

Nerves of Steel
He must remain
Even if it kills
To remember my name
A view to a thrill
Like Campari and Champagne
I'm on the rocks
Please tell me, What Is My Name?

Old January 9th, 2015 (05:59 AM). Edited January 9th, 2015 by Lunedi.
Uruguayan Random Guy

I've just seen something weird.. why does Nosepass evolve into Probopass by using a Thunder Stone when he is a Rock Type Pokémon? That doesn't make sense either, lol..

EDIT:
Is this.. "normal"? (Not the graphical glitch thing, i don't care.. i mean a Torchic learning "Gust" when he shouldn't)
Spoiler:

EDIT2:
I just found Volcanion in Granite Cave, and it says "Regigigas awake!" when you talk with him before start a battle (Which i loaded my save, because obviously i can't battle a lvl 50 using a lvl 20 ._. ..), is that normal?
Also, you should put some NPC to block the entrance until the E4 is beaten, that would make more sense..

EDIT3:
I guess i just found another bug..
The girl at Route 109's Soda Pop Shop looks exactly like Whitney even when she isn't..
Spoiler:

EDIT4:
You forgot this..
Spoiler:

EDIT5:
I just found Regigigas's Cave in the Verdanturf Tunnel (Joining by Verdanturf Town and going to the exterior where there is a guy and the black glasses), and when i've quit from the Regigigas's Room, i appeared at Petalburg ._." ...

EDIT6:
And i'm trapped because i didn't defeat Wattson yet so i can't use Rock Smash, and Captain Stern isn't at his house -__-"

EDIT7:
Ok, nvm, i just have a VBA Save State in Mauville, but you should fix that warp error ._.

Cya~
Old January 9th, 2015 (07:31 AM).
Rejishan awake...

Quote originally posted by Lunedi:
I've just seen something weird.. why does Nosepass evolve into Probopass by using a Thunder Stone when he is a Rock Type Pokémon? That doesn't make sense either, lol..

EDIT:
Is this.. "normal"? (Not the graphical glitch thing, i don't care.. i mean a Torchic learning "Gust" when he shouldn't)
Spoiler:

EDIT2:
I just found Volcanion in Granite Cave, and it says "Regigigas awake!" when you talk with him before start a battle (Which i loaded my save, because obviously i can't battle a lvl 50 using a lvl 20 ._. ..), is that normal?
Also, you should put some NPC to block the entrance until the E4 is beaten, that would make more sense..

EDIT3:
I guess i just found another bug..
The girl at Route 109's Soda Pop Shop looks exactly like Whitney even when she isn't..
Spoiler:

EDIT4:
You forgot this..
Spoiler:

Cya~
1. For now YES. Becouse i have some problems with animations. When I fix them. I add back PECK.
2. Well... Thank you for that report. I fix that text glich. And yes beafore go there i put Badgecheck. So you need 8 badges for them.
3. Sprite index glitch. I find her and fix that.
4. I know... Weird TV. I fix it into next beta.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)