The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase

Notices

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old October 24th, 2012, 06:46 AM
Worldeditor
Unhatched Egg

Challenge mode is enormosly hard. After 3 attempts of Battling Burgh with Victiny, Pignite same lvl as his pokes, Primeape with Fire, Ice and Thinder Punches, and a bit underleveled Swellow, so 4 sources of supereffective damage, I switched back to normal difficulty :D
Hack is awesome as usual.
Old October 24th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Pike15
Smoochum

Anyone know why i get load rom errcode=4 in r4i-sdhc 3ds Ysmenu 6.92 From retrogamefan??

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old October 25th, 2012, 12:17 AM
Mochorro

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pike15 View Post
Anyone know why i get load rom errcode=4 in r4i-sdhc 3ds Ysmenu 6.92 From retrogamefan??
Because, while the original games are included in the infolib and the extinfo (I mean BW2 without any edits), these hacks aren't, so you'll have to wait until they are included in a new update. With BB and VW (1) the same thing happened, until they were included in an update, they couldn't be played with the Ysmenu.

Amazing job again Drayano. I haven't beaten the original games yet, but after that I will play this for sure! Your hacks are amazing.

A challenging Pokémon Black hack!

Hacks I support:
Pokémon Victory Fire, Pokémon Snakewood, Pokémon Dark Energy, Pokémon Adventure: Red Story, Pokémon Adventure: Green Chapter, Pokémon RD LoG, and Pokémon Resolute Version.
Old October 25th, 2012, 12:20 AM
Pike15
Smoochum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mochorro View Post
Because, while the original games are included in the infolib and the extinfo (I mean BW2 without any edits), these hacks aren't, so you'll have to wait until they are included in a new update. With BB and VW (1) the same thing happened, until they were included in an update, they couldn't be played with the Ysmenu.

Amazing job again Drayano. I haven't beaten the original games yet, but after that I will play this for sure! Your hacks are amazing.
Retrogamefan released the new update so i can play it. But now i got random freeze problem

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old October 25th, 2012, 01:57 AM
Mochorro

Quote:
Retrogamefan released the new update so i can play it. But now i got random freeze problem
Then I don't know, I haven't tried the game myself. I also use Ysmenu, but in M3i Zero. I don't know if BB2 VW2 patches include anti-piracy or not. If not, try applying the hack patch to a patched rom...

A challenging Pokémon Black hack!

Hacks I support:
Pokémon Victory Fire, Pokémon Snakewood, Pokémon Dark Energy, Pokémon Adventure: Red Story, Pokémon Adventure: Green Chapter, Pokémon RD LoG, and Pokémon Resolute Version.
Old October 25th, 2012, 03:22 AM
Seraphimon-sama

Well, it took quite some time, countless attempts, and lots of training, but I have defeated the Elite Four and the Champion, while using only one Pokemon, and while in Challenge Mode, with no cheats.

Blaze Black 2 Hall Of Fame.png
This is Senkei, my Gardevoir.
Female.
Lv. 100.
Modest Nature.
10/24/2012
Route 20.
Met at Lv. 4.
Good endurance.
Item: Amulet Coin.
OT: Byakuya (the name I decided on for my play-through)
ID No. 40964
Caught in a Poke Ball.
Max HP: 281
Attack: 165
Defense: 188
Sp. Atk: 328
Sp. Def: 262
Speed: 197
Ability: Synchronize
Moves: Substitute, Focus Blast, Psychic, Shadow Ball

EDIT: Just started battling N and found a bug. When he sends out Zekrom, it is Lv. 105.
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

Sprite made by DD's Sprite Shop~!

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Last edited by Seraphimon-sama; October 25th, 2012 at 04:54 AM.
Old October 25th, 2012, 06:41 AM
Azure
» Flame!
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Azure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphimon-sama View Post
EDIT: Just started battling N and found a bug. When he sends out Zekrom, it is Lv. 105.
I don't think that's a bug, since it is in challenge mode it's kinda fitting.

Old October 25th, 2012, 07:41 AM
Zekuromu

Awesome work, Drayano. You're a best game-hacker in Pokemon World.

Och, besides... How (or where) change Shaymin and Thundu/Torna/Landorus's formes? In simple: where items to change formes?
Old October 25th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Pike15
Smoochum

i have random freeze on my r4i-sdhc why??

Old October 25th, 2012, 11:42 AM
Seraphimon-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post
Yes, but the Trainer Rosters PDF clearly states that it is supposed to be Lv. 100.
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Old October 25th, 2012, 02:47 PM
Pokemon Trainer Kevin

Awesome, I can't wait to play it!
You should also upload SacredGold / StormSilver here because GBATemp is down and for some reason I still haven't downloaded it...
Old October 25th, 2012, 11:59 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post
Well... 105 is... impossible! o.O It's not level 100 so it's a glitch for sure.
You cannot reach over 100 with non-glitch Pokémon o.O
Old October 26th, 2012, 12:06 AM
Pike15
Smoochum

i remember when i played pokemon gold. And then i ferarligatr was level 100 but when i battled with a friend over link cable My ferarligatr was level 115. i was so suprised but that was only that time.

Old October 26th, 2012, 02:39 AM
Seraphimon-sama

After arriving in the Nature Preserve, I decided to battle Hilbert. The first Pokemon he sent out, Reshiram, was Lv. 105. I don't know if it's just a glitch, but it is kinda wierd.

Old October 26th, 2012, 04:06 AM
Pike15
Smoochum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphimon-sama View Post
After arriving in the Nature Preserve, I decided to battle Hilbert. The first Pokemon he sent out, Reshiram, was Lv. 105. I don't know if it's just a glitch, but it is kinda wierd.
Is it easy to enter nature preserve in this game?? or do you still need to fill the national dex??

Old October 26th, 2012, 05:35 AM
Aussie Riolu
What is anything to a Riolu?

Nature: Sassy
Wait? Level 105? I wanna see that!

EDIT:

N you cheating little...well you know.

Nate: Wait a minute. Did you just send out a Level 105 Pokémon?
N: Yeah so?
Nate: That's against the rules isn't it?
N: Screw the rules, I have Green hair!

Last edited by Aussie Riolu; October 26th, 2012 at 05:48 AM.
Old October 26th, 2012, 05:57 AM
Pike15
Smoochum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura Guardian Zach View Post
Wait? Level 105? I wanna see that!

EDIT:

N you cheating little...well you know.
Hehe N has learned how to cheat.

Old October 26th, 2012, 06:43 AM
Aussie Riolu

Quote:
Hehe N has learned how to cheat.
Except unlike Lance and Ghetsis, he used the Action Replay right. Heck, he used it in a way we can't actually do! XD

Old October 26th, 2012, 09:29 AM
Pike15
Smoochum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura Guardian Zach View Post
Except unlike Lance and Ghetsis, he used the Action Replay right. Heck, he used it in a way we can't actually do! XD
Yes thats so unfair he got the ultimate AR codes

Old October 26th, 2012, 11:55 AM
DarthSenorQueso
I am Mr.Cheese !!Who is DSQ?..

Challenge mode overrides level limits, beyond that the pdf says to add a certain amount of levels on to each pokemon for challenge mode teams.

Old October 26th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Aussie Riolu

That makes sense. Just imagine battling Hilbert and Hilda on Challenge Mode. x5 Level 103 Pokémon and a Lv105 Reshiram/Zekrom...

Challenge Accepted! I'll bring the Truant Entrainment Durant and sweep with Dragonite. Hahaha!

Old October 27th, 2012, 12:28 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Yes thats so unfair he got the ultimate AR codes
So there is a merit in talking to Pokémon...
They can tell you how to bypass the gaming limit :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSenorQueso View Post
Challenge mode overrides level limits, beyond that the pdf says to add a certain amount of levels on to each pokemon for challenge mode teams.
But seriously... over level 100? :D That's kinda weird, don't you think? :D

Well it exists... this is really something I did not expect :D
Old October 27th, 2012, 02:02 AM
fallkitten
Running in the Shadows

Nature: Brave
aww+__+Finally+__+ Amazing, brilliant, exellent! I was waiting for this mode since the games were released in English. By the way 105lvl reshiram/zekrom appears in a challenge mode?
Old October 27th, 2012, 06:21 AM
Linkdude231
Hylian Chosen One

I love this one! Blaze Black and Volt White were amazing, but i've played up to the third gym in Volt White 2 and it's even better than the first one! A very nice piece of work!
Old October 27th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Seraphimon-sama

Quote:
Is it easy to enter nature preserve in this game?? or do you still need to fill the national dex??
Unfortunately, you still have to see all Pokemon in the Unova Pokedex to get there. However, there are two incentives to go there:
1. You can battle Arceus in place of Haxorus
2. You can battle Hilda/Hilbert

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links