Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase
Notices

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old October 27th, 2012, 01:44 PM
TrollShammy80
Loved all Pokemon Since 98'

Nature: Quiet

Advertise here
And yet again he does it again...great job again Drayano...hopefully we'll see a gen 2 or D/P/Plat hack in the future :D

Proud MLP Fan/NCIS/Ghost Hunters/Ghost Adventures/CSI and many others
RIP: Step Mom 7/17/53-7/2/13
RIP: Uncle Jesse ???-1/3/2014
"I do breed for IVs/Ev's...but I always remember to have fun playing Pokemon"
"I always play for fun on my emulators and Y version only"
www.youtube.com/trollshammy80
Old October 27th, 2012, 11:33 PM
el pollo skin-o
Unhatched Egg

I can´t patch the game, any suggestions, please Help!!
Old October 28th, 2012, 08:33 AM
MasterLucario13

I just beat Roxie on challenge mood. That match is impossible without breaking level 20. I still barely squeezed by with a win.
Team:
Servine lvl 22 (dragon rage saved my ass)
Magby lvl 22
Houndour lvl 22
Krabby lvl 21
Hitmonlee lvl 21
Staravia lvl 21

Last edited by MasterLucario13; October 28th, 2012 at 08:40 AM.
Old October 28th, 2012, 10:10 AM
Gold011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterLucario13 View Post
I just beat Roxie on challenge mood. That match is impossible without breaking level 20. I still barely squeezed by with a win.
Team:
Servine lvl 22 (dragon rage saved my ass)
Magby lvl 22
Houndour lvl 22
Krabby lvl 21
Hitmonlee lvl 21
Staravia lvl 21
good for you, i don't want to sound like i bested you, but i did beat roxie on challenge mode too, but my team was:
Servine lvl 22
Lucario lvl 21
Kirlia lvl 20
Luxio lvl 20
and the only one capable of taking on roxie pokemon was fainted in the middle of the battle (kirlia), even she did used toxic spikes i still won : D
Old October 30th, 2012, 10:16 AM
churchey
Unhatched Egg

Few issues I've had:
1. Keys aren't working.
2. A trainer inside the relic castle upper floors has a sigilyph with no attack moves. I meant to use a level 6 pokemon as a damage soak but didn't want it to get the experience for it, but the Sigilyph only knew miracle eye, tailwind, and two other non damaging moves. It was an experience since I let it kill my seedot out of spite, waiting sixty some turns for struggle.
3. Victini is not present at Liberty Garden. I never got Victini in BW so I don't know if I'm missing something, but from what I can tell there is nothing I can do to trigger the event. I will come back after triggering the other legendaries and see if anything has changed. Conversely, I just entered Heatran's chamber with Bianca in tow (first time through the area), and Groudon was there. I attempted a quick fight, he was level 75 and came with a level 1 ---- whose image was a circled question mark. Bianca forces only double battles is the most likely reason for that.
4. Some pokemon who don't appear on your wild list appear in different areas.
5. Gym Leaders from other areas are infinitely available for challenge (so far Watson/Norman/Brawly) which makes training pretty easy.

Great game in general, it's really nice to have access to powerful pokemon early. Busted my ass in BW2 to find a riolu at the ranch, only for it to suck dick with a calm nature. Having a Justified Lucario as well as a Magic Bounce Espeon is a ton of fun.

A couple of things I wouldn't mind seeing:
1. Earlier electirizer/magmarizer, because Electivire is amazing
2. You give us access to all the sweet psuedo legendaries in mistralton early on with bagon/axew/lairon/larvitar/beldum/deino, but then don't let us get a Gible

Thanks for all your effort and if anyone knows the answer to my victini quandary, I would appreciate aid.

Last edited by churchey; October 30th, 2012 at 10:33 AM.
Old October 30th, 2012, 10:26 AM
Tohoma
XSE School of Script Graduate

Nature: Hardy
Wow this looks amazing. I am surprised a hack of Black and White 2 is out already. I'll definitely play it as soon as I can.
Tohoma's PokePet

Darkedge the level 25 Umbreon!
Old October 30th, 2012, 09:06 PM
Seraphimon-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by churchey View Post
Few issues I've had:
1. Keys aren't working.
2. A trainer inside the relic castle upper floors has a sigilyph with no attack moves. I meant to use a level 6 pokemon as a damage soak but didn't want it to get the experience for it, but the Sigilyph only knew miracle eye, tailwind, and two other non damaging moves. It was an experience since I let it kill my seedot out of spite, waiting sixty some turns for struggle.
3. Victini is not present at Liberty Garden. I never got Victini in BW so I don't know if I'm missing something, but from what I can tell there is nothing I can do to trigger the event. I will come back after triggering the other legendaries and see if anything has changed. Conversely, I just entered Heatran's chamber with Bianca in tow (first time through the area), and Groudon was there. I attempted a quick fight, he was level 75 and came with a level 1 ---- whose image was a circled question mark. Bianca forces only double battles is the most likely reason for that.
4. Some pokemon who don't appear on your wild list appear in different areas.
5. Gym Leaders from other areas are infinitely available for challenge (so far Watson/Norman/Brawly) which makes training pretty easy.

Great game in general, it's really nice to have access to powerful pokemon early. Busted my ass in BW2 to find a riolu at the ranch, only for it to suck dick with a calm nature. Having a Justified Lucario as well as a Magic Bounce Espeon is a ton of fun.

A couple of things I wouldn't mind seeing:
1. Earlier electirizer/magmarizer, because Electivire is amazing
2. You give us access to all the sweet psuedo legendaries in mistralton early on with bagon/axew/lairon/larvitar/beldum/deino, but then don't let us get a Gible

Thanks for all your effort and if anyone knows the answer to my victini quandary, I would appreciate aid.
I do agree with the early Electirizer/Magmarizer, but Lairon is not a psuedo-legendary or an un-evolved one. The psuedo-legendary families are: Dratini, Larvitar, Beldum, Bagon, Gible, Deino.
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

Sprite made by DD's Sprite Shop~!

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Old October 31st, 2012, 02:12 PM
churchey
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphimon-sama View Post
I do agree with the early Electirizer/Magmarizer, but Lairon is not a psuedo-legendary or an un-evolved one. The psuedo-legendary families are: Dratini, Larvitar, Beldum, Bagon, Gible, Deino.
Technically neither is Axew/Haxorus who I also included, but I've always personally included them as they are such strong pokemon and in many ways stronger than legendaries. They don't have the 600 base stats of other psuedo-legendaries, but Haxorus and Lairon are much better specialized. Aggron can tank physical hits better than most legendaries and Haxorus can dish out physical hits harder than most legendaries.

No point to having Victini's flat 100 base in every stat when you could hit 50% harder with Haxorus' 150 base attack, in my opinion.
All I meant really, was that in this pantheon of powerful pokemon, the Gible-Garchomp line could be easily placed, since the one of the points of this hack is to allow people to build the teams they prefer before beating the game.
Old October 31st, 2012, 02:34 PM
JustRed
Unhatched Egg

Download link has been removed, but from what I hear it sounds like a good game.
Old October 31st, 2012, 05:24 PM
Drayano
Axe me a question, I dare you.

Nature: Calm
Aura Guardian Zach - I'm not sure how N's Pokémon are stored so I probably won't be doing that anytime soon, really. Oh, and thanks for the Harlequin report.

PokemonGiratinaX - Should say in the docs, but your first chance to get a Covenant Ore is the Togepi trade on Route 4.

G_Sylar - Thank you for commenting on the presentation! Barely anyone does that, despite how much effort I feel I put into it. Much appreciated!

PokémonShinySilver - I haven't even used NPRE. o.o There's support for Gen 5 map editing? I know Gen 4 has some stuff now, but I hadn't heard anything about Gen 5.

Gold011 - I started working on it in like... July, so the fast release in American terms isn't that surprising really. Hilbert and Hilda are currently in both versions, but they're rematchable, yeah. The Shiny Charm lowers the shiny chance to like.... somewhere in the 2000s range, I forgot the exact number.

Catastrophe_2 - Yeah, the rematching is intentional (for now). And yup, the legends are weird. There's some weird issues with the flags...

Seraphimon-sama - The Lv. 105 isn't a bug so much as an unintended consequence, since it appears Challenge Mode ignores the level barrier. But I wanted that Zekrom to have Bolt Strike, so it's 100 in Normal Mode or bust! The trainer rosters doc has Normal Mode levels unless otherwise stated.

Zekuromu - I didn't bother with making the Reveal Glass or Gracidea obtainable simply beause neither will work. Shaymin has to be a fateful encounter and the Reveal Glass fails without the Dream Radar Landorus activating the event properly.

Pokemon Trainer Kevin - Well, gbatemp is back now anyway, but yeah, I never did bring SG/SS over here. Probably should wait until it's a bit less buggy...

Linkdude231 - Better than BB/VW? Good to hear!

TrollShammy80 - There's no chance of a gen 2 hack, but Platinum's not totally impossible, I guess.

MasterLucario13 - I actually have half a mind to make Roxie tougher, funnily enough...

churchey - The keys issue is known now. Seems a save file is needed beforehand.
Hmm, the Sigilyph probably isn't really a glitch, but I might look into it.
Victini's probably a result of the legendaries screwing up big time as usual.
If you've got any wild examples that aren't Tyrogue, please let me know!
Yeah, the rechallenge thing is intentional. For now, anyway.

Yeah, admittedly the Electirizer and Magmarizer are a bit on the late side...
Gible missing was a slip-up on my part. It'll be somewhere next time.

JustRed - Yeah, DMCA complaint. :/ I'll reupload when I get bugs fixed.
Pokémon Blaze Black + Volt White
Old October 31st, 2012, 10:02 PM
Zekuromu

Quote:
Zekuromu - I didn't bother with making the Reveal Glass or Gracidea obtainable simply beause neither will work. Shaymin has to be a fateful encounter and the Reveal Glass fails without the Dream Radar Landorus activating the event properly.

The Lv. 105 isn't a bug so much as an unintended consequence, since it appears Challenge Mode ignores the level barrier. But I wanted that Zekrom to have Bolt Strike, so it's 100 in Normal Mode or bust! The trainer rosters doc has Normal Mode levels unless otherwise stated.
Now understands, Drayano. But, (serious) how changes forme that legends? That's mean, you can't generate items to change forme or special move (like Meloetta with Relic Song)? Ok, I may don't answer, that's a simple question about changing formes.

And Zekrom's level 105... I think you love challenges.
Old November 1st, 2012, 01:58 AM
PokemonGiratinaX
Will be always PGX

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drayano View Post
Aura Guardian Zach - I'm not sure how N's Pokémon are stored so I probably won't be doing that anytime soon, really. Oh, and thanks for the Harlequin report.

PokemonGiratinaX - Should say in the docs, but your first chance to get a Covenant Ore is the Togepi trade on Route 4.

G_Sylar - Thank you for commenting on the presentation! Barely anyone does that, despite how much effort I feel I put into it. Much appreciated!

PokémonShinySilver - I haven't even used NPRE. o.o There's support for Gen 5 map editing? I know Gen 4 has some stuff now, but I hadn't heard anything about Gen 5.

Gold011 - I started working on it in like... July, so the fast release in American terms isn't that surprising really. Hilbert and Hilda are currently in both versions, but they're rematchable, yeah. The Shiny Charm lowers the shiny chance to like.... somewhere in the 2000s range, I forgot the exact number.

Catastrophe_2 - Yeah, the rematching is intentional (for now). And yup, the legends are weird. There's some weird issues with the flags...

Seraphimon-sama - The Lv. 105 isn't a bug so much as an unintended consequence, since it appears Challenge Mode ignores the level barrier. But I wanted that Zekrom to have Bolt Strike, so it's 100 in Normal Mode or bust! The trainer rosters doc has Normal Mode levels unless otherwise stated.

Pokemon Trainer Kevin - Well, gbatemp is back now anyway, but yeah, I never did bring SG/SS over here. Probably should wait until it's a bit less buggy...

Linkdude231 - Better than BB/VW? Good to hear!

TrollShammy80 - There's no chance of a gen 2 hack, but Platinum's not totally impossible, I guess.

MasterLucario13 - I actually have half a mind to make Roxie tougher, funnily enough...

Hmm, the Sigilyph probably isn't really a glitch, but I might look into it.
Victini's probably a result of the legendaries screwing up big time as usual.
If you've got any wild examples that aren't Tyrogue, please let me know!
Yeah, the rechallenge thing is intentional. For now, anyway.

Yeah, admittedly the Electirizer and Magmarizer are a bit on the late side...
Gible missing was a slip-up on my part. It'll be somewhere next time.

JustRed - Yeah, DMCA complaint. :/ I'll reupload when I get bugs fixed.
Thanks for the reply, Drayano.
Old November 1st, 2012, 02:26 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drayano View Post
The keys seem to have been programmed differently... I tried all keys AR and it worked but then emulator switches to pause mode until you remove the AR.
But if you set the key you don't have, you will have no problems activating it...
It must be really programmed differently...
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old November 1st, 2012, 11:28 AM
blazerj13
Impossibly Possible~

Nature: Adamant
hey Dreyano, you gonna go back and fix up the legendaries in BB/VW soon? its annoying searching for them. takes hours @.@
http://gearsteam.webs.com/
enter and join the gears! reviews of hacks done there, credited to the hackers!
Old November 1st, 2012, 01:32 PM
Seraphimon-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerj13 View Post
hey Dreyano, you gonna go back and fix up the legendaries in BB/VW soon? its annoying searching for them. takes hours @.@
Well you can't exactly expect them to be easy to find. They are Legendaries after all, meaning that they would have to be difficult to find.
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

Sprite made by DD's Sprite Shop~!

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Old November 2nd, 2012, 05:22 AM
Pedro9
Unhatched Egg

Guys can anyone please tell where is magmarizer and electirizer? I cant find it.
Old November 3rd, 2012, 01:39 AM
WarriorCat
Monotype lover!!!!!

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro9 View Post
Guys can anyone please tell where is magmarizer and electirizer? I cant find it.
I have to buy then from the Route 9 store, as far as I know that's the only place you can get them.

btw, I love this game.
Old November 3rd, 2012, 06:11 AM
Pedro9
Unhatched Egg

Thanks men for the help! Finally I now where is this!
Old November 3rd, 2012, 08:01 AM
nscian10
Unhatched Egg

What isn't working in this rom because I remember in the original Blaze Black I couldn't beat the 3rd gym because a certain event never happened but is it good? last time I tried to download black version I got yelled at haha but anyway does it require the Japanese Black 2 and White 2
Old November 3rd, 2012, 10:57 AM
slasherjdc
Slacker

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold011 View Post
good for you, i don't want to sound like i bested you, but i did beat roxie on challenge mode too, but my team was:
Servine lvl 22
Lucario lvl 21
Kirlia lvl 20
Luxio lvl 20
and the only one capable of taking on roxie pokemon was fainted in the middle of the battle (kirlia), even she did used toxic spikes i still won : D
she not actually that hard(yes im on challenge mode), its much easier if you take a flying type with as well to avoid the spikes, just did it with a
lvl 19 Servine(spammed dragon rage suicide on as many of her pokemon as possible)
lvl 19 Lucario(poison immunity ftw)
lvl 19 Pigeotto(immune to toxic spikes and half her team is weak to flying)
lvl 18 Pikachu(luxury ball + soothe bell made that easy , mainly used it to confuse and thunderwave the annoying ones)
lvl 17 growlithe(took advantage of its intimidate and for some reason when i sent that out the enemies always tried to poison it so i just switched out to lucario to get a near gauranteed free turn)
i recommend a flying type and the growlithe->lucario trick(for the free intimidate) if anyone is really struggling with that fight
My Current Challenges:

UMC-Fire youtube channel
KANTO(red)-Complete
JOHTO(crystal)-Complete
HOENN(emerald)-Complete
SINNOH(platinum)-0/8
UNOVA(white 2(considering volt white 2 on hard mode for challenge))-not started
KALOS(Y)-not started

FC for Pokemon X/Y 2466-2642-4364
Old November 3rd, 2012, 11:56 AM
Gold011

Quote:
Originally Posted by slasherjdc View Post
she not actually that hard(yes im on challenge mode), its much easier if you take a flying type with as well to avoid the spikes, just did it with a
lvl 19 Servine(spammed dragon rage suicide on as many of her pokemon as possible)
lvl 19 Lucario(poison immunity ftw)
lvl 19 Pigeotto(immune to toxic spikes and half her team is weak to flying)
lvl 18 Pikachu(luxury ball + soothe bell made that easy , mainly used it to confuse and thunderwave the annoying ones)
lvl 17 growlithe(took advantage of its intimidate and for some reason when i sent that out the enemies always tried to poison it so i just switched out to lucario to get a near gauranteed free turn)
i recommend a flying type and the growlithe->lucario trick(for the free intimidate) if anyone is really struggling with that fight
oh i see, anyways, better of the game to get more harder as i progress, you see, i stopped playing temporaly after defeating roxie, but now i'm ready to continue, and good team there, ny the way, do you also had any problem when battling roxanne before facing cheren's gym?
Old November 3rd, 2012, 12:21 PM
slasherjdc
Slacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold011 View Post
oh i see, anyways, better of the game to get more harder as i progress, you see, i stopped playing temporaly after defeating roxie, but now i'm ready to continue, and good team there, ny the way, do you also had any problem when battling roxanne before facing cheren's gym?
yeh lol about twice as hard as the gym, i actually had to skip her do the trainers in the gym to get riolu to learn force palm(as it has no fighting moves till lvl 15 :/) then went back and EXP farmed her till all my pokes where lvl 15 before cheren as i have not and will not be checking the trainer roster document
EDIT: im not finding it overly hard yet but from the difficulty curve in blaze black I expect it to get much much harder....
My Current Challenges:

UMC-Fire youtube channel
KANTO(red)-Complete
JOHTO(crystal)-Complete
HOENN(emerald)-Complete
SINNOH(platinum)-0/8
KALOS(Y)-not started

Last edited by slasherjdc; November 3rd, 2012 at 12:29 PM.
Old November 4th, 2012, 02:06 AM
Misunderstood Tyranitar
Unhatched Egg

I saw this on the Project Pokemons thread for this, thought it would help some who don't use it.

Mirror:

Documentation & Patches: depositfiles(dot)com/files/ljp59rr6g

Hope this helps people who want to play.
Damn annoyance the 15 post thing.
Old November 4th, 2012, 09:20 AM
EnglishMilkshake
Delapitated Account

Where can you catch Tyrogue?
Old November 4th, 2012, 10:48 AM
slasherjdc
Slacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishMilkshake View Post
Where can you catch Tyrogue?
someone reported on the other thread that it can be found in Virbank Complex - Outside

on another note, dray are you planning on making luxio and luxray into Electric/dark like you did in BB/VW...i saw you added alot of dark types attacks to their level up moveset.(assuming you havnt already made them eletric/dark as it wasnt a lsited change in the documents.)
My Current Challenges:

UMC-Fire youtube channel
KANTO(red)-Complete
JOHTO(crystal)-Complete
HOENN(emerald)-Complete
SINNOH(platinum)-0/8
KALOS(Y)-not started

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here