The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, hens return two years later in Black2 & White2.

View Poll Results: What version do you have?
Black 2 72 43.37%
White 2 67 40.36%
Black 2 and White 2 27 16.27%
Voters: 166. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 2nd, 2013, 11:16 AM
Olli

Bought Black 2, beat the E4 quite a while ago, but started hunting for legendaries, catching other strong Pokemon, exploring the post-game a little while ago, and I like how much there's still left to do in the game. And it's just taunting me with the challenge mode, since I don't want to leave everything behind, but I really wanna try it with increased difficulty. I decided I'm gonna beat, explore and catch anything major first, trade it all over to a friend, and then start over in challenge mode then. I also really want all the keys, however I don't own White 2, nor do I know anyone who does.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 10:17 PM
Eryes

Nature: Quiet
It's funny, I always start brand new games long after they have come out, months and years sometimes. So I only just got White 2 because Black 2 seems to be the game everyone wants to get. I'm fine with my version.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 11:12 PM
doeboy9
This Guy Right Here

Location: Chicago, wait, is this supposed to be pokemon related? umm Kanto?
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to doeboy9 Send a message via Yahoo to doeboy9
I went to walmart to get the White 2 with the Sinnoh starter. Unfortunately the only one that was marked with that promotion was Black 2, so i just got that
Old February 3rd, 2013, 08:35 AM
hughes

Nature: Quirky
I personally own Black 2, but my brother has White 2 so I use his game if I want a specific pokemon or if he has something that I need for a trade.

3DS FC: 5000 2479 0671 (Vash - Y)
Friend Safari: Growlithe, Slugma, Fletchinder

Black 2 FC: 2924 9605 4312
My Pokemon Tumblr: http://lumiosecafe.tumblr.com/
Old February 10th, 2013, 08:01 AM
rikdegraaff

Nature: Quiet
I play both games.
That for some variety, and that I keep playing .

Old February 10th, 2013, 10:09 AM
Dragonmage
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Calm
I'm surprised by how even the poll came out. I really thought White 2 would be far behind. Everyone I know bought Black 2 except for me. I bought White 2 for the shiny Dratini and I had bought the original White, so it only made sense.

Check out my trade shop http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296739
Midori and I will both thank you!

Pokemon White FC: 0905 2241 5057
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3096 5973 8776
Old February 17th, 2013, 04:04 AM
Shayminlover123
Top Pokemon Trainer

Nature: Timid
I use both of the games to get all the keys,extras,etc.
Old February 18th, 2013, 11:18 AM
JohnnyJ773
Wanderer from Cianwood City

Nature: Modest
I just bought Black 2 for myself and White 2 for my brother. Caught the President day sale at Best Buy for $15 each! Might not play it just yet, I want to finish leveling up my team and collecting pokemon on Heart Gold first.

BLACK 2 FC:1550-4719-5621HEART GOLD FC: 3483-2756-6167
Old February 18th, 2013, 10:26 PM
rebelxgirl

I just started Black 2 a few days ago on Feb. 15th, got it as a Valentine's gift from my boyfriend (really awesome gift, by the way!). So far I'm loving it. I've noticed several updates & differences from Black & White. I've also started using Nintendo WFC for the first time in this version.

School & stuff is eating away at my life. PM me if you're interested in trading.

I have a Rock type Friend Safari with Boldore, Corsola, & Barbacle. PM me to trade FCs.

Working on my Vivillon collection. Need: Sandstorm, Monsoon, & Savanna
Offering: High Plains (3), Polar (1), Continental (1), Marine (1), & (3) Elegant & unlimited [native] Modern, + all the starters. I have Pokerus if you need it.

I sincerely apologize to anyone I had a trade or something set up with. I got really bad sick in the middle of midterms so when I got better I had to bust butt for school. Please forgive me.
Old February 19th, 2013, 01:38 AM
WishCookie
ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!

Nature: Jolly
I actually got my pokemon black 2 the day after Valentines day (forever alone) and hell its lots of fun! But I wish they changed the looks of some cities :/

Diamond: 3782 4821 8857
HeartGold: 3740 9024 2026
Black: 3181 8256 6904
Black 2: 4599 8904 2318

Y: 1993 8202 9620
Old February 19th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Took advantage of the BestBuy sale that was going on over the weekend and bought both Black 2 and White 2 for the price of one yesterday evening. I'm currently playing White 2 while my sister is playing Black 2.
Old February 19th, 2013, 06:07 PM
twistedpuppy
Siriusly Twisted

I bought Black 2, but I've never finished. I've had a lot on my plate and I just can't seem to find the time or the interest to get into it. I'm ashamed of myself.
Old February 19th, 2013, 07:17 PM
Cordelia
LIMITLESS

Nature: Bold
I'm ashamed of you as well, twisted. I bought Black 2 recently to compliment my White 2, and I've been really enjoying it all over again. n_n

Seraph Robe

Elixir

House of Ylisse

Loyalty, Strength, Honor.

Old February 20th, 2013, 06:10 AM
Student D1
De-Wott?

Location: It's where the sun rises, but it's smaller than Japan.
Nature: Docile
Send a message via Skype™ to Student D1
I was actually planning to get a Black 2 last Christmas, but I wanted to continue the story after White, so I got White 2 instead.

I'm nearly done with the game; school is blocking my journey and I cannot train my Pokémon well, but that's all right. Studies first before entertainment, right? (*cricket sounds*) :\

Anyways, I think I'll get Black 2 around my summer break, then I'll save money again for Pokémon X (then Pokémon Y eventually after a few months later from October).

Profile | PM | Intro Thread | PokéSpe | White 2 FC
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links