Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central
Reload this Page Present for my fiance - which one?!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Closed Thread

Old October 25th, 2012 (04:06 AM).
notaclue
Unhatched Egg

Hi,

My fiance LOVES pokemon and always goes on about it, but he doesn't have any of the games (he's 24 and used to play them as a kid). We're on a tight budget this Christmas, so I thought about getting him a gameboy and some games for him to play.

But I have no idea where to even start! Which gameboy? Which games? Is it best to get an original gameboy, or a gameboy color? or a gameboy advance?!

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I can't ask him anything or he'll get suspicious that this is what I'm getting him!

Thank you!!!
Old October 25th, 2012 (05:55 AM).
Rothometapratis

Well, there is Nitendo DS(console) with Pokemon Black or White(games) around 150 $/euros.
Old October 25th, 2012 (05:55 AM).
Alli
tͨ̀ ̡͕̗̫̘̣͛̆̏ͦ͢͡ h̓ͬͪͪ̊̍̋̿̎ȅ̊ m̴̨͍̬̿ͫͩͨͥͩͭ͠ ̙l̏ͦl ô̒́́ ͪ̋,͈͎ͮͨ̉̌̂͝͡ e ̴̅̽̇͑̓͋̃ͫ́҉

Nature: Timid
A Game Boy Advance would be your best choice, as it can play Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Boy Advance games. However, when buying these older games online, it's very, very risky. A lot of people fake them and when you get your game, it's not working like it should. And other times, the batteries are dead and they won't save. :( If you have a local gaming store, I would definitely recommend going there because they usually check games before buying them to make sure they're legit and that they still work. As for your Game Boy, definitely go for a Game Boy Advance SP. They have a backlight and make everything look nice and bright and you don't have to use the sunlight to see your game! lol

Anyway though, this isn't really the place to ask. :( If you have more questions, I don't really know where you'd go since this question is split up between so many different topics. But I think I've covered it enough to get you through. If you need more help or have more questions, you can just contact me and I'll get back to you ASAP. Gotta cut this short though cause I have to hurry to class lol. ;( Good luck to you!

Locked.

Sponsored Links