The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old October 23rd, 2012 (10:20 PM). Edited November 2nd, 2012 by Aaron40.
Aaron40
FC:
IGN:

Hey,
Welcome to my shop
I'm only accepting breeding request at the moment

Pokemon I can breed for Gen 1
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Pikachu
Growlithe
Omanyte
Ponyta
Geodude

Pokemon I can breed from Gen 2
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile

Pokemon I can breed from Gen 3
Mudkip
Treecko
Torchic
Mareep
Hoothoot

Pokemon I can breed from Gen 4
Turtwig
Piplup
Chimchar
Anrithe

Pokémon I can breed for Genn 5
Snivy
Oshawott
Tepig
Rufflet
Solosis

I have a lot more that I am going to add very soon, just ask me for any pokemon you would like me to breed for you and I will most likely have that pokemon

this is for the mods: I have spoken to Mac and he has approved it for me so I can work on my shop and get to the standard it should be

Thanks
Old October 29th, 2012 (01:47 PM).
redch0c0b0
Really mean Chikorita
FC:
IGN:

Hey there!
Could I get one of each Kanto Starter?
I have a lot of rare pokemon to offer such as beldum, phione, tyrogue, dratini, larvitar, elekid, magby, lapras, eevee, porygon, snorlax, miltank, aron, whismur, nincada, ralts, feebas, dusclops, shuppet, castform, bagon, gible, rotom, plus every fossil pokemon.
if you want more than three of those (or more, just ask, i may have it) I would like to get other starters as well so just PM me when you can ^^
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links