< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Computers & Technology Lets Play Black and White 2

Computers & Technology The place to go for all things tech and internet. Share a funny YouTube video or meme, discover the latest useful apps, or just get some free tech support.

Closed Thread Closed Thread
Old November 12th, 2012 (10:40 AM).
Hey guys im a pokemon fan and i just started a pokemon lets play/walktrough on youtube

I am doing pokemon white 2 and im having great fun i just came to the first gym (yeah im not far) but its fun
i am uploading videos daily and i dont play when im in a bad mood so that you guys can actually enjoy watching my videos

im 16 years old and sadly i havent played a lot of pokemon the last few years but i still love the games and it is the originals where the first games i ever played

i dont swear in my videos because i want even young people to be able to watch my videos :)
and i try to be a little funny :D

Are any of you guys interested?
Old November 12th, 2012 (11:16 AM).
My Secrecy. My Advantage.
Platinum Tier
Yea, this isn't the right section for that. We actually have a section dedicated to walkthrough and let's plays here. But before you go posting in there I'd advise to to read the rules as a thread like this wouldn't qualify there.
Anyway though.

"I am confident that if anyone actually penetrates our facades, even the most perceptive would still be fundamentally unprepared for the truth of House Dimir."
-Szadek, Lord of Secrets

Closed Thread Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links