The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, hens return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Old November 14th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Pingouin7
¬‿¬

Nature: Hardy
I also usually trade over everything of importance A.S.A.P., but don't use them in my in-game team.
Old November 21st, 2012, 07:10 AM
~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
Buffalo State College

Nature: Bashful
Send a message via AIM to ~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
I also didn't have to abandon any of my Pokemon in my in game team (except for Unfezant). The only time I traded any Pokemon were for them to send a Lucky Egg to my game and after beating the Elite Four, to fill up my Pokedex; I usually bred Pokemon from my Pokemon White version and send eggs over to my Black 2. I am planning to go on the GTS in order to get some foreign Pokemon so I can get access to the Unity Tower in order to get the "travel to every place in Unova" medal.

TG

Friend Code: 3136-6961-3807 Friend Safari:Steel: Metang, Magneton and Klefi
Old November 21st, 2012, 07:45 AM
Ruffledfeathers
Unhatched Egg

I wait until after the elite four, trade over every single pokemon I have from previous games, and then start again on the older games.
Old November 21st, 2012, 11:37 AM
FrostPheonix
Eternity.

Nature: Quiet
I don't trade until I finish. Usually. The one time I did I didn't finish the playthrough . But if I actually play, I only use the pokemon I catch in the game until the E4.
Old November 24th, 2012, 06:07 AM
OffRoadSP
Exploring Kalos

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to OffRoadSP
Whenever I start a new generation, I only trade within that generation. I've traded between Black and White for all the version exclusives. Now, with White 2, I'm in the (very slow) process of trading over the 151 Unova Pokemon from White. Since White 2 is a continuation for me, I'm trying to have my Pokedex accurately reflect the cummulative experience through both games, and focus on catching the 150 Pokemon that were added to the Unova Dex.
Kalos Medals: 60
Kalos Ribbons: 4

Old November 24th, 2012, 08:49 AM
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

Nature: Docile
I like the challenge of using pokemon I've never used before. It makes the game more fun. I've only used pokemon I got in a trade over the GTS, if at all. For a while I used an Elgyem from another guy, but didn't use it for a long time, because I wanted to use it only when I had pokemon that were around it's level. Now, I've replaced it with a Drifblim.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links