The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Technology & Internet

Notices

Technology & Internet Need help on your technology problems, whether your computer is malfunctioning, or you need help removing a virus? Perhaps you also want to chill and talk about the internet as a whole, too! Looks like you've come to the right place then!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 26th, 2013, 04:15 AM
Talli
Prince of the Ninja tribe

Nature: Naughty
I am only subscribed to six channels

PrimetimePokemon
TheCatsMeowths
David Di Franco
TehWileChase
Some Ordinary Gamers
Pokemon Horror stories
thestickypaddle
Old January 26th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Sweets Witch
I just love ham jerky.

Nature: Adamant
Mostly band channels, but I've been fans of TehWileChase and KwandaoRen66 for years now so I still support them even though I stopped caring for battles. One day I'll hop on the Game Grumps scene to see what that's all about. I'm also about a tenth of the way through the entire Vlogbrothers archive and it's funny I guess.
Old February 1st, 2013, 06:46 PM
pikakitten
You met with a terrible fate

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to pikakitten
I mainly watch RayWilliamJohnson, if anybody's heard of him xD But I'll watch other video's too I just don't watch a specific person mostly :P xD
Old February 1st, 2013, 08:50 PM
pirouette

For now, I listen to songs ans watch MLP on Youtube :P I normally listen to K-Pop, especially BIGBANG but I do listen to other songs as well.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 12:03 AM
Caelus
Gone

I use Youtube mainly to listen to music videos but the channels I watch the most are ERB, Jamesnintendonerd, and Smosh. I used to comment on videos all the time when I was younger but now I just watch videos; I can't remember the last time I actually commented on something.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 08:24 PM
The Corrupt Plague
Missingno. hunter

Gaming stuff, music to rip, comment fights, and the occasional mindless crap that can be watched to pass the time.

Credit goes to Team Brushfire for the awesome banner!
Old February 16th, 2013, 08:43 PM
St33lDr4g0n
No! Not the Fairy-type!

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Yahoo to St33lDr4g0n
I especially love watching multiplayer trolling, gameplays, pranks and such. I'm subbed to: -MrTechnicalDifficult -MinnesotaBurns -speedyw03 -TheZ94 -YoutubableHD -frwololo -A bunch of others I forgot to mention

“You’ll be okay. With your Pokémon, you’ll get things done whatever happens. I’m convinced of it!”
-Stephen Stone
Old February 16th, 2013, 10:12 PM
Shayminlover123
Top Pokemon Trainer

Nature: Timid
Mostly lets players like
Zephyrsonic
Chuggaconroy
NintendoCaprisun
ProtonJon
Slimkirby
SuperSkarmory
Old February 16th, 2013, 11:44 PM
waveguidebuizel
no ordinary buizel

Nature: Timid
I'm probably subscribed to way too many channels (I don't have the heart to unsubscribe D, mostly for Let's Plays and video game music remixes. Who I watch most tends to vary from time to time, depending on what's being uploaded or whatever. I think my favorites right now include raocow, RoahmMythril, Lucahjin, LiamSixx, Bespinben, Vonyco, and Dasgust. ^-^

while keeping perfect time
you’ll bag up these hearts of mine
with your rhythmic shaking motion
let’s mix up more of our love potion

Water Safari: Octillery, Gyarados, Poliwhirl
Searching for Minccino, Gastrodon, Liepard, and Braixen safaris
Old February 17th, 2013, 12:36 AM
Schnider
→ Beautiful ☆

My usage of youtube is limited to watching a guy called "CodeProvider". He's a really big One Piece fan and his reviews are really nice. Puts up a review of every episode and chapter these days. Everytime there's any sort of insane plot twist or anything concerning a certain character named Trafalgar Law (he's such a big fan that he actually bought a replica of Law's hat from the anime), his reactions are a treat to watch. Quuuite a fanboy, I must say!

Then, besides him, I usually watch channels like gametrailers, ign and gamespot for game reviews. I trust sites like destructoid more than these but their reviews are still fun to watch so I do that anyway. :p I'm into LPs too so I guess I follow certain LPers like GhostRobo if I happen to find any game that interests me. Don't usually watch music videos over there, though. Because quiite a lot of music videos contain explicit stuff and I'm using a family computer so I wouldn't really wanna get into trouble while hearing to "Throat Full of Glass". So yes, no YT Music Videos. Except japanese anime OPs and EDs. I love those.
Hi people, Schinder here. I'm a friendly user who likes to talk to people. I'm into graphics so you'll probably see me running around with various themes that'll be changed on a frequent basis. As you can probably guess from my theme, I really, really love One Piece. And Boa Hancock is a really nice character from the series so I thought I'd make a theme on her. So yes, my current theme is based on One Piece world's best looking woman 'Boa Hancock'. She's a character who is proud of her exquisite beauty and doesn't really care what others think. Once she has decided she'd do something, she's gonna do it. She doesn't take no for an answer. Nothing can stop her. Arrogance is a signature feature of her personality. But yes, what makes her awesome is that she's a strong warrior who kicks serious ass.
Old February 18th, 2013, 01:11 PM
QuickSilveri
Veteran

Phillip Defranco, SourceFed, and RayWilliamJohnson. Daily.
Started: Pokemon Yellow for GBC
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.
Old May 3rd, 2013, 02:53 PM
AquaWartortle

Nature: Jolly
I usually watch vlogs, skits, art videos and LPs almost every day. Specifically CTFxC, katersoneseven, DudeLikeHELLA, ApprenticeEh, Stephenvlogs, SMPfilms, Katers17, markcrilley, 1KidsEntertainment, cardgamesFTW, Stephenplays,TheRunawayGuys and the always puntastic Chuggaaconroy! X3

Animal crossing dream code: 5200-2796-5899
Old May 3rd, 2013, 05:07 PM
UltraPyrus
Wizu Wizu!

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to UltraPyrus
I watch a lot of Let's Plays, as well as a lot of videos from the Mario Kart community. (Yes, there's a competitive community for it, it's just very unknown by a lot of the public)
Old May 4th, 2013, 05:43 AM
Hybrid Trainer
My Secrecy. My Advantage.

Sorry guys, but thread has been dead for quite awhile now so it's gonna have to close.

Locked.

"I am confident that if anyone actually penetrates our facades, even the most perceptive would still be fundamentally unprepared for the truth of House Dimir."
-Szadek, Lord of Secrets

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links