The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Come here to discuss the roleplay you are participating in, with your fellow players.

Old November 30th, 2012, 04:24 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Oh, right. x3 Oops, I misread your post. No worries though. Go wherever your heart takes you.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old November 30th, 2012, 04:53 PM
DLMuerte
Warrior of the Tower

Nature: Rash
I'm probably going to end up in the Caribbean anyway since I just thought of multiple awesome ideas. So don't worry about it, we'll probably meet up soon anyway.

Yamagi Sosuke: I could get naked again
Sephear: no
Yamagi Sosuke: I think that would work swell

YA | Vale | S: WoF | SAO: S | RR
Old December 3rd, 2012, 09:08 PM
Claire*
Here's to the crazy ones.

Nature: Sassy
Sorry for the long delay. Finally got a post up.
Old December 4th, 2012, 02:36 PM
DLMuerte
Warrior of the Tower

So did I recently, and yeah, sorry for the delay.

Old December 4th, 2012, 02:40 PM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

Send a message via Yahoo to Fuyu Send a message via Skype™ to Fuyu
It's all right. This seems like a busy time for everybody, myself included.

Old December 4th, 2012, 02:59 PM
DLMuerte
Warrior of the Tower

Okay... anyway, I think I should have a second post in a few days, since I was planning to put together the post I have already with the post that I'm doing next. (All my post are in a document, so they are readily editable)

Old December 4th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Garet
GhostFire

I have a quick question for you, Muerte. Do you mind if a "random stranger" bumps into Jari for a few moments in your next post, or sometime? Stryker's going to want some way to bug the boy. Unless one of us gets some sort of idea for the two of them.
Old December 4th, 2012, 03:49 PM
DLMuerte
Warrior of the Tower

Yeah, although it would be better to tell the specifics about what you want this stranger to do and interact with Jari. I.e, is the stranger going to say something about Pokemon and how he's treating them? (Which is probably a yes, but just an example)

Probably the next post, definitely.

Old December 4th, 2012, 04:03 PM
Garet
GhostFire

Okay, I'll go over it with you when I have the time.

I apologize if I went overboard with my post, and if part of it is confusing.
Old December 4th, 2012, 04:20 PM
DLMuerte
Warrior of the Tower

When the time comes, PM me. And, I don't know if I'm the one to answer this, but your post seemed fine to me, really.

So, um, story-wise, is anything supposed to be happening soon? Because I feel like I have to slow down a bit since I'm already in front of the gym.... so should we have our characters meet the Knights of Valor, Dawn, or the RDM sooner or later? And how are we going to progress with the harbingers, too?

If it's something that you'll notice us before hand, though, that you're going to do later or something... then don't worry about it.

Last edited by DLMuerte; December 18th, 2012 at 04:58 AM.
Old December 19th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

Actually no it's pretty okay that you're in front of the gym. If you want to expand on your incidences with Garet that is also fine. You can meet with any of the organizations soon if you want. At the moment, it really is go at your own pace. There are certain events we have planned which will be announced here but for now, you're free as Pidgeys!

Sorry for my recent lack of activity. My break starts on Friday and up until recently I had a big paper to write. Nideous also is working so his time is limited. Please VM if you want me to answer something. I will answer those a fair bit faster than posting here until break starts. Again, sorry guys.

Old December 19th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Nideous

Yeah, working so much is a drag, but I'll manage. Sorry I don't visit here as often as I should, but I usually answer my VMs too. Anyways, progress at your own pace, but make sure not to jump TOO too far ahead of the others. Maybe within one or two badges at max, ahead or behind, that way everyone's teams stay about the same power level. You could meet one of the teams, or battle some NPCs. I'm sure Garet would love to keep interacting with you. Or you could even introduce some NPCs, as I have two, though Randy is of little importance. It's all up to you. But VM me or Fuyu if you have a question, or even an idea you want to run past us and get our input on, as both of us are more active in VMs at the moment.

Old December 21st, 2012, 07:49 AM
Garet
GhostFire

So, I may or may not be the only one, but I'll be gone for a few days for Christmas, until at least Wednesday, possibly without being able to check in. Merry Christmas, everyone!

(Has the world ended yet?)
Old December 21st, 2012, 08:04 AM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

Well I'm still here so I don't think it's ended. And that's cool! I'm pretty sure we don't mind Garet... or maybe we do... XDD

Old December 21st, 2012, 11:43 AM
Nideous

No worries Garet. It's fine. x3

Old December 28th, 2012, 07:28 AM
Garet
GhostFire

I am back! Nice to see the world's still here. Everyone have a good holiday?
Old December 28th, 2012, 07:32 AM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

I did! It was pretty quiet. Welcome back Garet!

Old December 31st, 2012, 06:21 AM
Nideous

Alright, so after the new year I'm going to be checking in with everyone to remind them of this RP. While we CAN keep it going with only two or three people, I would prefer to have more people. Also, we ARE still taking SUs, so if you know of anyone that might be interested, point them over to us.

But mainly this post is a bump. x3

Old December 31st, 2012, 12:50 PM
DLMuerte
Warrior of the Tower

I'm still here! :D

Haven't gotten to formulating a post, though. And hey, Garet! My holiday was nice, thanks. Sorry for holding you up with the posts, though. I'm still formulating plans for after the gym battle Jari is about to have.

I'll keep a look out for people to join the RP, and I'll PM you when I have a few (already have about one or two in mind).

Old January 20th, 2013, 07:46 PM
Garet
GhostFire

It's all fine, Muerte. Those must be some big plans for Jari, though...

So, from the looks of it, is it okay that Claire and I (and anyone else who happens along and makes an RDM character) come up with parts of the RDM's structure and such? At least to a certain extent, anyways.

(It's been three weeks since the last OOC post...)
Old January 20th, 2013, 11:06 PM
Nideous

Sure Garet, but who says you're the only one with an RDM character? You may find a certain vulpix that idealized you in the old RP may make a comeback soon, only with three times more awesome.

Old January 25th, 2013, 08:05 AM
DLMuerte
Warrior of the Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garet View Post
It's all fine, Muerte. Those must be some big plans for Jari, though...

So, from the looks of it, is it okay that Claire and I (and anyone else who happens along and makes an RDM character) come up with parts of the RDM's structure and such? At least to a certain extent, anyways.

(It's been three weeks since the last OOC post...)
Plans... yes, they are tremendous. But most of them aren't the battle itself; it'll be what happens afterwards. Stryker will probably get mixed up in it too (more like after my post, unless you wanna joint post).

There was a whole lot of people making SUs, and a lot of people never got in a first post. I wonder what happened there... Oh well. Back to work for me!

Old January 25th, 2013, 03:15 PM
Nideous

I honestly dunno what happened Del. Life I guess...

Old January 25th, 2013, 04:08 PM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

I know First Snow was working on a SU but lost inspiration.

Old January 28th, 2013, 04:14 PM
txavier

Name: Rob Anderson
Appearance: 2 meters, Rob has untidy black hair, he wears a dark shirt with all the Pokémon type symbols on it and wears grey pants. He has light blue eyes, stands up straight and he has a scar on his forehead where he was hit by razor leaf.
Personality: Rob is very shy because when he was young he had made friends with two boys who later attacked him with their Pokémon. but loyal he only talks to his friends and family rarely anyone else. He is extremely kind to Pokémon and protective of his friends, when he is threatened he loses focus and becomes dizzy., if pushed to far he will get extremely mad and go berserk. he dislikes speaking about family because of all the tragedy. If rob got into a fight with someone he would try talking to resolve the matter, this mostly works but sometimes fails he also has a taste for bananas, he loses confidence easily.
Background: (Their life before the dreams, family life, school life, etc. Two Paragraphs at least please) He was born in a small country town near New York his mother died from child-birth and his dad had been killed in the war but no one is sure how he died, his parents were kind people who met while his dad was traveling. He was raised by his grandparents his grandma loved him and spoiled him with lots of toys while his granddad didn't care that much about him at all. When he went to kindergarten he made two friends called Simon and Rick who began to take a dislike to him when they got Pokémon when rob tried to make friends with them again Simon in a rage ordered his Pokémon to use razor leaf on rob which hit him on the head causing him to have a scar for the rest of his life.

When he started school nobody liked him but he studied hard and became nearly the smartest in his class, he was starting to make a few friends and fell in love with a girl called grace who then moved to a different country, unfortunately all his friends had Pokémon except him so sometimes rob was left out. On his 10th birthday he was given a cyndaquil from his grandmother but she died the next day, he was silent nearly never speaking. When he turned 11 he started to have strange dreams about a strange Pokémon trying to talk to him. Since he all his friends had left on a Pokémon adventure nobody could explain the dreams and he wanted to meet grace again he left on his Pokémon adventure
Legend: Arceus
Powers: (Basic idea, but must fit the legendary Pokémon of the character, for example, the Groundon Harbinger can't use any kind of water or air based power.) taking control of a Pokemons mind for a small amount of time if the Pokemon is too strong it can take control of him
Pokémon (Up to Two)

Nickname: none
Species: Quilava
Level: (Up to 15) 15
Moves: (One Egg Move and TM move allowed) Flame wheel Flame Charge ember tackle
Personality: He wants to explore the world He's also curious and determined to win
Background: Rob got it for his birthday from his grandma as a farewell present it evolved when he got in to a fight with a water Pokemon and was about to be taken out by water gun it evolved and took out the water type.

Last edited by txavier; February 4th, 2013 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links