The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 31st, 2012, 11:55 AM
Mixae
Unhatched Egg

Hi I'm Mixae and I like pokemanz. My and my BF are playing BW2 together and I'm having a hard time picking what pokemon I want to use besides my zorua and deerling. So indecisive. Anyway, I like fluffy things and shiny zorua is one of my favorite pokemon. I bet you can guess my other favorites. (hint: fluff)

Old October 31st, 2012, 12:14 PM
Syltti
Lilligant's Loving Trainer

Nature: Calm
Welcome to PC, Mixae~ Shiny Zorua really is a cute little fluffy ball of cuteness~ Being indecisive is fine, we all get like that sometimes. If you're stuck trying to figure out what to use, my advice would be to try something new. Not every Pokemon is cute, but you'd be amazed at what they can do~

FC - 4012-4737-6781
Y Battle Record: [0 Win(s) - 1 Loss(es) - 0 Tie(s)] - Latest Battle Video: N/A
"Ryana.. She's a Necromancer. Hers, however, uses a very peculiar system and grants her amazing abilities that no other necromancer has managed to replicate. Necromancers can control zombies, skeletons, and ghasts; Ryana specializes in zombies, but has a secondary handle on skeletons. People see Necromancers as horrible abominations. Ryana is nothing of the sort. It would take less than a day for anyone to realize that."

Fuyou Ayame - Elven Alchemist. Loving Mother. Royal Guardian.
Old October 31st, 2012, 07:23 PM
Sheep
MUFFINS ya pls

Nature: Timid
Your username is just as cute as your avatar! I lovelove Zorua, it's one of my favorite Pokemon, too. Anyway, a big welcome to PC, Mixae :D

Hope you and your boyfriend have been enjoying B/W2 so far. And it looks like you already chose a third team member, so that's great! I'm pretty picky with what Pokemon I choose, though B/W2 had some really amazing ones you could get. <3 But I also really like fluffy/cute things, so we're pretty similar to each other! Should totallyyy be friends.

How've you been liking it here so far? Might seem a little scary since PC is a big forum, but that's nothing that can't be fixed with some exploring to get the hang of how things work here. I'm more than happy to help you out with anything here if you need it, too. Have fun!

Old October 31st, 2012, 07:33 PM
Mixae
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirno View Post
Your username is just as cute as your avatar! I lovelove Zorua, it's one of my favorite Pokemon, too. Anyway, a big welcome to PC, Mixae :D

Hope you and your boyfriend have been enjoying B/W2 so far. And it looks like you already chose a third team member, so that's great! I'm pretty picky with what Pokemon I choose, though B/W2 had some really amazing ones you could get. <3 But I also really like fluffy/cute things, so we're pretty similar to each other! Should totallyyy be friends.

How've you been liking it here so far? Might seem a little scary since PC is a big forum, but that's nothing that can't be fixed with some exploring to get the hang of how things work here. I'm more than happy to help you out with anything here if you need it, too. Have fun!
I think we will be best friends since you obviouslyyyy like Touhou. :3

Old October 31st, 2012, 07:38 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixae View Post
Hi I'm Mixae and I like pokemanz. My and my BF are playing BW2 together and I'm having a hard time picking what pokemon I want to use besides my zorua and deerling. So indecisive. Anyway, I like fluffy things and shiny zorua is one of my favorite pokemon. I bet you can guess my other favorites. (hint: fluff)
Hi Mixae, welcome to PC.

I'm Hikari, aka "that one crazy Oshawott fan". I've been a fan of Pokemon for 13 years, and I still have yet to play Black 2 or White 2. Glad to see you're enjoying the games so far. Have you checked out your Black 2 & White 2 forum yet? There's loads of discussion based around the games going on over there.

And I like your avatar, Zorua is such a cutie and I love its shiny colors. And one thing Cirno forgot to mention is the PC Adoption Center where you sign a simple form to apply for a mentor to show you around based on a section of choice, and it's always nice having someone to help you out.

Have fun, be active and I'm always open for a VM or friend request.

- Hikari10

Paired with Kouzan, Isaac and Heartouch
Battle Server | Tumblr | Profile | Supporter

Old October 31st, 2012, 08:59 PM
Mixae
Unhatched Egg

Thank you. You have to play it's really good! And yeah I've posted a few times so far in that forum.

Old October 31st, 2012, 09:35 PM
enigmα.
Community Supporter

Hiya Mixae, welcome to PC~

I'm MidnightShine but you may call me Mid~ You like B2W2, so do I~! Looks like you're enjoying it, it's great, don't you think~?

Don't be shy to drop by my page & leave a VM, 'k~? Friend requests 24/7~!

~Mid

P.S: Cirno's not a Touhou fan~
Old November 1st, 2012, 03:21 AM
Overlord Drakow
-CONQUERER

Nature: Serious
Guessing that means you like Whimsicott and Flaffy etc. I'm planning on playing BW2 by the end of this week myself. But yeah, there's plenty of BW2 discussion taking place on the forums so feel free to explore and join in. Enjoy your stay.
Old November 3rd, 2012, 02:19 PM
DarkReaper
Unhatched Egg

I havent played BW2 but It looks pretty cool
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links