The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 2nd, 2012, 02:35 PM
Flamingsnow
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
Hello everyone
I'm Snow, and I'm hoping to make some new friends here.

So it's been a few months since I don't play it. Anyone plays Pokémonvortex too? :D

Yay!

Edit: Happy late Halloween!

Old November 2nd, 2012, 02:50 PM
Trainer Matt
PokéFriend!

Hey there, Snow! I'm not familiar with Pokémon Vortex myself, but I've no doubt that you'll find plenty around the forums whom know it inside and out. Welcome to the PokéCommunity!
Old November 2nd, 2012, 02:55 PM
Syltti
Lilligant's Loving Trainer

Nature: Calm
Welcome Snow~ If Pokemon Vortex is a hacked game, then I don't know of it. (The only Pokemon hack I know anything about is Snakewood xD) PC is chock-full of people looking to trade or battle or simply chat, so you'll have no problems finding friends~

FC - 4012-4737-6781
Y Battle Record: [0 Win(s) - 1 Loss(es) - 0 Tie(s)] - Latest Battle Video: N/A
"Ryana.. She's a Necromancer. Hers, however, uses a very peculiar system and grants her amazing abilities that no other necromancer has managed to replicate. Necromancers can control zombies, skeletons, and ghasts; Ryana specializes in zombies, but has a secondary handle on skeletons. People see Necromancers as horrible abominations. Ryana is nothing of the sort. It would take less than a day for anyone to realize that."

Fuyou Ayame - Elven Alchemist. Loving Mother. Royal Guardian.
Old November 2nd, 2012, 03:28 PM
Gleam Noiyam
Pop Goes the Gleamsel.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Gleam Noiyam Send a message via Skype™ to Gleam Noiyam
Um... wow. You sure do like stars! Those stars caught my attention, dear. You'll definitely make friends here! This place is big and I'm sure you'll find someone to call a friend. :3 Anyway, welcome to PC! I'm Yuki's Sword--The Freaky Misty fangirl! I do hope you become active and enjoy your stay.
Sheep and I fangirl about cute stuff too much. Current theme. Current obsessions.

Old November 2nd, 2012, 03:40 PM
X3

Nature: Lax
Hey there Snow, as with Yuki's Sword, those stars you put grabbed my eye. But unlike them, I know of Pokemon vortex... not got it myself, but I remember having a look at it, is it any good compared to the actual games?

Oh and welcome to the pokémon community!

Hacks underway: Pokémon Magikarps Adventure - NEW Download availible!
Side
Show Hack: Pokemon Rouge

Join Team Missunderstood Chaos
!

New Banners! Check Them Out On The Thread!
Old November 2nd, 2012, 06:16 PM
Hikamaru
I won't look back
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingsnow View Post
Hello everyone
I'm Snow, and I'm hoping to make some new friends here.

So it's been a few months since I don't play it. Anyone plays Pokémonvortex too? :D

Yay!

Edit: Happy late Halloween!
Hi Snow, welcome to PC.

And uh, I don't know much about Pokemon Vortex (or any hacks for that matter) so why not check out the Emulation section, which includes ROM Hacking. You'll meet loads of keen hackers over there. I'm not a hacker but I can still show you around PC.

But feel free to browse some other sections if you can, there might be other things you like. If you ever need help, feel free to contact a staff member. Oh, and feel free to join the PC Adoption Center if you are looking for a mentor.

- Hikari10

paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

Old November 2nd, 2012, 06:27 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Hiya hiya, Snow, a big welcome to you to the forum! :3 Good to meet you.

I'd love to be one of your first friends if you like, I'm always open to meeting new people. After all, that's what makes being here most fun, doesn't it? n n And speaking of Pokemon Vortex, I used to play that so much back when its name was PokemonCrater. It was so addicting! I still play now, but not as often as years ago, sadly. D: I should check it out again since it's been a few months.

But anyway, what aspect of Pokemon do you like most? Any reason in particular you joined, or did you mainly come to chat and make friends? Whatever your reason is for being here, I really hope you have fun. We're a pretty active community so it's hard to get bored around here.

Enjoy your stay and do contact me if you're interested in chatting or need help~! And happy late Halloween to you, too! :D

pair clubs
family twin
my star
Old November 2nd, 2012, 10:34 PM
Rainbow Arcanine
now known as narnia

Nature: Jolly
Hey Snow! Pokemon Vortex I hear :D? I used to be on there ages ago and then I lost interest after a while,since my friends stopped playing. Pokecommunity will give you huge mountains of great friends for life, I'm sure there are many people eager to know you :D. So if I might ask what do you like? Do you like grabbing out various crayons and textas,fancy art materials and doing artworks, watching animes and reading mangas,doing ROM Hacking and Emulation,doing some fun trivia,talking about Pokemon endlessly...really there's everything here!

Happy,happy late Halloween to you Snow :3! I'm Rainbow by the way, I love Doctor Who (David Tennant :D!),Arcanines and Altarias,there's much more to me as well. So if you ever want to talk,feel free to come by and say hi :D.I don't bite,I promise.

Have fun here Snow,enjoy yourself!
. :p
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here