The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General

Notices

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.

Old November 5th, 2012, 09:48 AM
AdrianD
Competitive Trainer

Nature: Serious
In the real world, do you all think it be possible to EV train pokemon if you could?

I would think there would be some how. Some would look like a given like rock types.

Also how hard you think that would be?

Last edited by AdrianD; November 5th, 2012 at 09:32 PM.
Old November 5th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Griffinbane
I hate Smeargle.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Your question is baffling. The fact that you specifically said "EV train" means that you know something of the sort exists already in the game. And EV training is ridiculously easy once you understand the mechanics of it. As for obvious, no, not necessarily. Take Cranidos for example. Its attack is high yet special attack is crap so giving it attack IVs make sense. It's a rock type so you figure its defenses are good, right? Except Cranidos is as frail as an old statue. Tip it over, and there's no fixing it. Defensive EVs, pointless unless you have a plan brewing in your head.

http://www.smogon.com/bw/articles/bw_ev
http://nuggetbridge.com/breeding/ev-...ack-2-white-2/

White: 1463 5558 5309
X: 2208 5685 5454
- - - -
Old November 5th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Powalen
the Dark Sovereign

It is possible to ev train pokemon. Other than that I have no clue as to what you are asking.

"By force of will!"
Old November 7th, 2012, 08:22 PM
#isthenumbersign

Nature: Sassy
I think he means like in the anime? That's how I interpret real world. If that's the case I'd think all the Pokemon would have the same EV values as in the game.

Sponsored Links