The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 3rd, 2012, 12:41 PM
Aeon
Now face the avalanche

Nature: Quiet
Sup? I go by Aeon (though I've gone by a disarray of aliases in the past.) I've actually been a lurker for a long time, mainly checking out the ROM hacking subforum. I used to battle mainly during the transition of fourth gen to fifth (meaning I only played competitive at one point for seven months), but lost interest and am somewhat interested in getting back into it. I like to consider myself a hardcore gamer, playing countless other games (my other top interests are mainly Animal Crossing, Halo, and Touhou. It changes a lot though.) I also like to do let's plays as a pseudohobby, though I've been too busy to get around to doing it.

Anyways, hope to have fun here. This place looks awesome.
Old November 3rd, 2012, 02:01 PM
Haunted Cupcake
Soul Resonance Technician

Nature: Adamant
Welcome to pc. feel free to add my fc in my sig :D i would enjoy a battle or three
Old November 4th, 2012, 07:06 AM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Heya, Aeon, and a big welcome to PC! <3

Yeah, tons of us started out as lurkers, but it's always great to see those people join later down the road. We have a great community, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it here! Animal Crossing was actually my first DS game and it was so good but sadly my game keeps freezing now when I try to play no matter what I do, so.. might be time to get a new one. D:

If you like Touhou, you might like my username, hehe. Though admittedly I've never actually played the games. xD;

But anyway, I'm glad to see you've already explored a bit and posted! You seem like a wonderful person, so here's hoping I keep running into you in the future. I'm always open to help you out or chat if you need it, too, so feel free to send me a message! :D Have fun here.

Old November 4th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Hikamaru
it's too cold for you here
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeon View Post
Sup? I go by Aeon (though I've gone by a disarray of aliases in the past.) I've actually been a lurker for a long time, mainly checking out the ROM hacking subforum. I used to battle mainly during the transition of fourth gen to fifth (meaning I only played competitive at one point for seven months), but lost interest and am somewhat interested in getting back into it. I like to consider myself a hardcore gamer, playing countless other games (my other top interests are mainly Animal Crossing, Halo, and Touhou. It changes a lot though.) I also like to do let's plays as a pseudohobby, though I've been too busy to get around to doing it.

Anyways, hope to have fun here. This place looks awesome.
Hi Aeon, and welcome to PC.

Such a surprise your name wasn't taken yet until now. But yeah, we have loads of boards you can browse and post in.

I sense you have a taste for ROM hacks, so maybe check out our Emulation board which has a subforum dedicated to that. We also have the Video Games board for all non-Pokemon related video gaming discussions, and it even has a subforum where you can share Let's Plays.

You can also join the PC Adoption Center where Cirno (our NU/W guardian) can help you find a mentor for a section of choice. Just remember, if you are seeking an Emulation mentor they can only show you around and suggest tools to use but they can't help with your hack.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact a moderator if you need help.

- Hikari10

Paired with AWsquared, Isaac and Starry Windy
Battle Server | Tumblr | TWL | Profile | Supporter

i'll be gone for a while, here's why

Old November 4th, 2012, 10:11 PM
Rainbow Arcanine
now known as narnia

Nature: Jolly
Hello Aeon :D! Cool name you have there, I wish I'd thought of that...it's simple but cute :3! I was sticking my head in sections quickly and being a lurker for the past year or so, but then realising how friendly everyone was I decided to come by and say hello :3. PC has given me some wonderful and amazing experiences so I hope you feel this way too one day :D.

Animal Crossing I hear :3? It used to be my second DS game, I think I named my village after Pallet Town or something... it was certainly fun to play. Fishing,buying furniture,watching my town grow it was the coolest game :D. Except then my old copy disappeared somewhere so now my old town is resting in peace with evil weeds D:<

Touhou? I think I've stumbled across the name once or twice and heard a few soundtracks (they're amazing :D) except I've never even had a shot at the games unfortunately.

If you want to share your LPs there is a section for it, there are some good LPers over there as well,maybe you'll even recognise somebody :D.But yeah,I guarantee you PC is friendly,helpful and just an awesome forum to be on :3. Feel free to call me Rainbow by the way, have fun Aeon (Oh I love saying your username n_n)
. :p
Old November 4th, 2012, 10:43 PM
enigmα.
Community Supporter

Hiya Aeon, welcome to PokeCommunity. Stalking has always been a part of our past PC lives~ Ever since I joined, PC has brought me to a whole new level & it's great~!

Neat username by the way~ I'm surprised your username hasn't been taken too, considering the floods of new users that're joining every day~! I've never tried Animal Crossing nor Touhou, what a boring life, lol~

Let's Plays~? We've tons of them but you're always welcome to share yours too. It may be useful to some people. If you ever wanna chat, feel free to shoot me a VM anytime at my profile~ If you want to, you could send me a friend request too~!

Have fun~

~Mid~
Old November 5th, 2012, 03:11 AM
Overlord Drakow
-CONQUERER

Nature: Serious
Hey Aeon. Is that a FF reference by any chance? I also used to competitively battle but haven't in a long time now. I might get back into it soon though so maybe we'll battle someday. I like to think of myself as a fairly dedicated games but my interests are in fighting and rpgs mainly. Anyway enjoy your stay and have fun.
Old November 5th, 2012, 05:10 AM
AWsquared
It's another wolf bite.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to AWsquared
Hey dude, welcome to PC! Cool name you got there. I lurked for a bit myself before joining, but joined not too long after. Joined mainly for the game journals they had but ended up staying for much more. I'm a gamer myself, but I wouldn't say I'm hardcore. I play mainly RPGs and MMOs and such. I've always wanted to try Animal Crossing, I've always watched friends play it but never gave it a try.

Ahahaha well hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun.

Mega Sceptile and Treecko for life yo.
DeviantArt |Tumblr | Art Gallery| Ask Me Stuff |Paired to | Avatar source:[x]
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links