Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page Back after 2 years~

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old November 3rd, 2012 (09:20 PM).
Happy, and Searching.
Crystal Tier

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Urugamosu
I started on Septemeber of 2010, but left for two years, due to school and such. Now I'm in University with a whole load of free time, I decided it's best to come back to PC!

So Hai~

It's finally time to cool down..
Old November 3rd, 2012 (09:28 PM).
Crystal Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Hello Urugamosu, welcome back to PC after such a long time. I'm MidnightShine, a new one only joined early this year~

Nice too see an old member back here, it's always a pleasure~ Feel free to VM me if you wanna chat, 'k~?

Relive those old times~!

~Mid~
Old November 3rd, 2012 (11:54 PM).
Happy, and Searching.
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by MidnightShine:
Hello Urugamosu, welcome back to PC after such a long time. I'm MidnightShine, a new one only joined early this year~

Nice too see an old member back here, it's always a pleasure~ Feel free to VM me if you wanna chat, 'k~?

Relive those old times~!

~Mid~

Thank you~ I might need a few friends, so I most likely would want to chat, thank you for welcoming me back!

Old November 4th, 2012 (12:07 AM).
happy
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Urugamosu:
I started on Septemeber of 2010, but left for two years, due to school and such. Now I'm in University with a whole load of free time, I decided it's best to come back to PC!

So Hai~
Hi Urugamosu, welcome back!

Wonder if you can remember me though... I'm that same Hikari10 you may have seen all that time ago (from back when I joined in March 2011) but yeah, I have blue italicized name now. That meant I got supporter'd while you were away.

I know school can be frustrating since it sometimes causes us to disappear but it's nice you decided to come back. PC has changed a bit in 2 years, such as new staff being appointed and some sections getting name changes.

But hey, feel free to make some new friends along the way.

- Hikari10
Old November 4th, 2012 (12:14 AM).

Nature: Quiet
Hi Urugamosu, or should I say Volcarona! :P Welcome back to PC! I'm synerjee and it's really great to have you back with us. It's understandable that you've been away - we all have our own busy lives outside of PC and that's great! :)

I'm sure you must already be pretty familiar with this place since you're already a member here and have made quite a few posts, so all the best finding your place here once again! It won't be hard at all - the people are are very friendly and welcoming. :)

Well, enjoy the rest of your stay here and be sure to make some new friends! I'm one of the newer members so I doubt you've seen me around before, but we could definitely be friends if you want. :) I'm always up for a chat, so feel free to leave a VM at my profile. Hope to see you around sometime!
Old November 4th, 2012 (04:31 AM). Edited November 4th, 2012 by Urugamosu.
Happy, and Searching.
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Hikari10:
Hi Urugamosu, welcome back!

Wonder if you can remember me though... I'm that same Hikari10 you may have seen all that time ago (from back when I joined in March 2011) but yeah, I have blue italicized name now. That meant I got supporter'd while you were away.

I know school can be frustrating since it sometimes causes us to disappear but it's nice you decided to come back. PC has changed a bit in 2 years, such as new staff being appointed and some sections getting name changes.

But hey, feel free to make some new friends along the way.

- Hikari10

Ah yes, I do remember you when you were very new to PC~ Congrats on the italicized name, I might be too late to say that, but you know! xD; and thank you!

Quote originally posted by synerjee:
Hi Urugamosu, or should I say Volcarona! Welcome back to PC! I'm synerjee and it's really great to have you back with us. It's understandable that you've been away - we all have our own busy lives outside of PC and that's great!

I'm sure you must already be pretty familiar with this place since you're already a member here and have made quite a few posts, so all the best finding your place here once again! It won't be hard at all - the people are are very friendly and welcoming.

Well, enjoy the rest of your stay here and be sure to make some new friends! I'm one of the newer members so I doubt you've seen me around before, but we could definitely be friends if you want. I'm always up for a chat, so feel free to leave a VM at my profile. Hope to see you around sometime!
Why thank you, synerjee! It actually was a bit nostalgic finding my way around the forums.
Of course we can be friends! :D Hope to see you too~

Old November 4th, 2012 (05:37 AM).
Soul Resonance Technician

Nature: Adamant
Welcome back to PC. feel free to add me as a friend and register my FC.
Old November 4th, 2012 (05:54 AM).
Happy, and Searching.
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Ghost Tamer Tommy:
Welcome back to PC. feel free to add me as a friend and register my FC.
Thank you! Feel free to add mine too!

Old November 4th, 2012 (06:12 AM).
Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3

Nature: Jolly
Welcome back to PC. I have absolutely no idea who you are, being I only joined a few days a go, but it's good to have you back in the community! :3
Old November 4th, 2012 (06:15 AM).
Happy, and Searching.
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Icy Burn:
Welcome back to PC. I have absolutely no idea who you are, being I only joined a few days a go, but it's good to have you back in the community! :3
Haha, why thank you! Well, you enjoy your stay too.

Old November 4th, 2012 (07:32 AM).
don't lose hope.
AdministratorCS

Nature: Timid
Hey there, Urugamosu, and a big welcome back to PC! I love your forumset. <3

I'm very glad to see you back, though! The more the merrier, always great seeing older members pop back in. What are you studying in university? I'm in my fourth year myself and am itching to graduate. School just gets really tiring after being there for so long, haha. D:

Buut anyway, a few things've changed since you were gone, but it isn't anything too major! You unfortunately missed out on our 10th anniversary events last month, but maybe you'll be around to participate in the holiday events coming up in December? :D That would be wonderful.

So yeah, have fun and I'll see you around! I'm also always open to chat so feel free to drop off a message. ^^
Old November 4th, 2012 (08:34 AM).
Happy, and Searching.
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Cirno:
Hey there, Urugamosu, and a big welcome back to PC! I love your forumset. <3

I'm very glad to see you back, though! The more the merrier, always great seeing older members pop back in. What are you studying in university? I'm in my fourth year myself and am itching to graduate. School just gets really tiring after being there for so long, haha. D:

Buut anyway, a few things've changed since you were gone, but it isn't anything too major! You unfortunately missed out on our 10th anniversary events last month, but maybe you'll be around to participate in the holiday events coming up in December? :D That would be wonderful.

So yeah, have fun and I'll see you around! I'm also always open to chat so feel free to drop off a message.
Why, Thank you very much! I'm studying Graphic Design And Game Programming right now, with a bit of Japanese to top it off~ Ooh, almost time for you to see to big world! I definitely agree with that. xD

Ah, I've noticed, looks better! And I wish I was there! D: I'll definitely be there for the holiday events! :D

Old November 4th, 2012 (02:12 PM).
Delapitated Account

Where have you been in 2 years, I just joined this month.
Old November 4th, 2012 (04:25 PM).
Happy, and Searching.
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by EnglishMilkshake:
Where have you been in 2 years, I just joined this month.
School. That thing that snatches up children for about 12 years.. >.>

Old November 5th, 2012 (05:42 AM).
-CONQUERER

Nature: Serious
Hey, welcome back. You'll probably find that quite a lot has changed over the two years you've been away which you'll ideally enjoy re-exploring things again. PC is still as diverse as it used to be so do enjoy your return and if you want any help getting back into the swing of things, I'm just a VM away.
Old November 5th, 2012 (05:45 AM).
Happy, and Searching.
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Drakow:
Hey, welcome back. You'll probably find that quite a lot has changed over the two years you've been away which you'll ideally enjoy re-exploring things again. PC is still as diverse as it used to be so do enjoy your return and if you want any help getting back into the swing of things, I'm just a VM away.
Why thank you~ I love the new changes, makes the returning all worthwhile. And I might one day.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)