The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 5th, 2012, 10:16 AM
TheWaffleKiing
Pokemon Lets Player :)

Send a message via Skype™ to TheWaffleKiing
hey im a you tuber but also a major pokemon fan i love this community all the people here are extraordinary there all so nice and im hournerd to be in the community , so everyone but if your interested in me as a person i have a you tube channel where i post daily content best i can so i hope you'd chck it out if you want to see some of my walkthroughs and playthroughs my youtube channel is called TheWaffleKiing Thanks so much for your time

[YOUTUBE][/TheWaffleKiing]
Old November 5th, 2012, 10:58 AM
BanditThePikachu
The Raichu of awesome

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to BanditThePikachu
Welcome to PC, TheWaffleKiing!

If you have any questions/concerns, you can contact a moderator/other member of PC, and they will sure to get to you right away!

Have a splendid time on PC!

~ Bandit
Old November 5th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Sheep
MUFFINS ya pls

Nature: Timid
Heya, TheWaffleKiing! Welcome to PC. ^^

Great to see you here with us! Have you read the official forum rules yet, by the way? PC has a pretty strict rule on advertising so I want to make sure you understand it and don't make any mistakes around the site. :3 It shouldn't be hard to follow though, especially since you're allowed to advertise in your signature!

But anyway, we're all huge Pokemon fans here, so I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself on the forum. When did you become a Pokemon fan and what game did you start with? I personally started with Blue back in 1998, so no matter whether you're an older or newer fan, you'll fit in well. :D Hoping you choose to stick around and perhaps we can even participate in PC's holiday events together when the time comes, yeah?

Enjoy your stay and do contact me if you need any help at all!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links