The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat > Celebrations

Notices

Celebrations "Happy birthday! Happy anniversary! You're a moderator now? Congrats!" Threads celebrating events such as Birthdays, Promotions, PC Anniversaries, and other happy member-specific stuff.

Old November 6th, 2012, 02:01 AM
Overlord Drakow
-CONQUERER

Nature: Serious
So it is the SECOND STRONGEST Pokecommunity member's birthday today! And it's the big 21 too. This is one member you DO NOT want to get on the wrong side of. With his SUPER MODERATOR POWERS ON MULTIPLE FORUMS as well as ELITE KARATE MASTER SKILLS and LOOKS THAT CAN EITHER KILL OR MAKE YOUR ORGASM, you really would be a fool to make an enemy out of this guy. Anyway I'll link this video to you even though you've seen it before.

Marcin is basically my partner in crime for universal conquest - he develops the nuclear weapons and I make sure the maths is right - so you better wish him a happy birthday or we'll send a nuke your way.
Old November 6th, 2012, 02:14 AM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I know I already congratulated you via VM, but have a nice birthday Marcin.

Turning 21 is serious business, and given all those forums you're present in shows that you are a dude who's not to be messed with.

Have a fun day and don't eat too much cake~

- Hikari10

paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

loa: july 29 - august 12

Old November 6th, 2012, 02:43 AM
Zeffy
bowties are cool

Send a message via Skype™ to Zeffy
Geez Marcin you're getting old. Don't fret, however, because with age comes pie!

pieception!

Happy birthday Marcin! You've been such in inspiration to me ever since I saw that name of yours. Hope you have a good one buddy!
Old November 6th, 2012, 06:16 PM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Happy late birthday dude, hope you have an awesome buffet. n.n

Sponsored Links